Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they go to her parents every single year?! Why don’t they ever have Christmas at their own house?! I can understand going to see family every other year, but not every year. They are with her family constantly, it would drive me insane! I love my parents but would I want to see them on a daily basis and spend every Christmas with them? Hell no!!!!!!
It's odd yes I can understand if they maybe lived a distance.
I'm not sure if Lee's mum spends Xmas in Spain.
The fact she clearly wanted to move next door to them she can't do anything by herself.
She's heavily dependent on Lee and grandparents.
Last year she took her family out for a meal.
Lees family always seems like afterthought.
Seems like we see his brothers less.
His family very different to hers maybe they secretly can't stand her.

Reactions: 7
Why do they go to her parents every single year?! Why don’t they ever have Christmas at their own house?! I can understand going to see family every other year, but not every year. They are with her family constantly, it would drive me insane! I love my parents but would I want to see them on a daily basis and spend every Christmas with them? Hell no!!!!!!
It's because she's so lazy! Why cook a big Christmas dinner, do the washing up after etc when she can get someone else to do it

Reactions: 11
Also she would have the expensive of a Christmas dinner we all know grabby hates paying for anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We do it every year, but we rotate houses. For example, 2 years ago, my mum hosted, last year, I hosted, this year, my sister is having all of us for dinner. (Although if baby username is poorly we are staying home) Next year, back to my mums etc. I quite enjoy doing it that way.

Reactions: 5
It's because she's so lazy! Why cook a big Christmas dinner, do the washing up after etc when she can get someone else to do it
Listen, that’s enough bashing, she’s helping plan the meal FGS. That’s bloody hard work, telling someone else what to buy, prepare and cook for you. She’ll need some well deserved self care afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
For someone that was pushing that wonder medicine a few months back ( AFF of course) her kids seem to constantly have a cold! Florrie used to have terrible chesty colds and Poppy looks permanently snotty and cold, even in the house her little nose is red!
She probably sold it straight on via the local buy & sell page rather than let them have any! I remember being disgusted looking on the buy & sell page for that area & seeing her selling stuff I'd seen on her Mrs M page she'd been gifted.

So they don't have to pay for the food 😂

Reactions: 8
Who on earth doesn’t need Savlon or hasn’t used it in the past?! I don’t understand why they need an influencer with a shady reputation to advertise it for them!! And if parents are really concerned about whether it’s appropriately needed or not, I’d suggest asking a pharmacist who is a trained healthcare professional!! Rant over 😅

Reactions: 15
So Poppy is I’ll yet he’s at the gym and Edgy has new nails? I’m hoping they have taken it in turns going out, otherwise it means poor little pops is in nursery feeling crap.

Reactions: 12
So Poppy is I’ll yet he’s at the gym and Edgy has new nails? I’m hoping they have taken it in turns going out, otherwise it means poor little pops is in nursery feeling crap.
Very doubtful of this she will be away off to nursery the poor kid

She will definitely be in nursery, Rebecca won’t miss her day of freedom

Just in case anyone missed what size she got the Zara smock in, it’s EXTRA SMALL.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know we’re not close yet, but

Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me an eye duck whilst pretending to be interested in my daughter Poppy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hope she gets a phone call from nursery to say Poppy is unwell and it f???? up her me time plans .
Honestly the way that immature twit acts , I'd deny all knowledge of knowing him . He's seriously got to grow up . I even get embarrassed watching him .
The expression on Sofiyah's & Florries face while out rambling the woods AGAIN shows the girls are demented. Same trail day in day out & climbing trees in a skirt ??? .
Get a grip and give the girls a bit more excitement they're only young once

Reactions: 14
Hope she gets a phone call from nursery to say Poppy is unwell and it f???? up her me time plans .
Honestly the way that immature twit acts , I'd deny all knowledge of knowing him . He's seriously got to grow up . I even get embarrassed watching him .
The expression on Sofiyah's & Florries face while out rambling the woods AGAIN shows the girls are demented. Same trail day in day out & climbing trees in a skirt ??? .
Get a grip and give the girls a bit more excitement they're only young once

And “the woods” are literally just a few trees behind her house and between her house & her parents house - so it’s not like they are even anywhere fun or exiting. Just walking between the two houses. So boring.
Never see them really do anything with the kids - no soft play or play parks, no trips to the zoo or swimming or ice skating or anything fun.

Reactions: 10
Also she would have the expensive of a Christmas dinner we all know grabby hates paying for anything 😂
She could have blagged some #kindlygifted meat from her butcher collaboration to bring down the cost but looks like she’s f***ed that one up too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.