Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P talking to the camera in tonight's vlog. Showing her books and acting as if she is talking to a person. Shows just how much the camera is out as I know my 2 year old would have been more interested in seeing what all the buttons do.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So who corrected her typo because we know she saw it mentioned on here 😂

the bill for our services will be sent in January hun, to yourself and your iNfLuEncEr husband 😂😂

tattle life X Meldrum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought the Donald Russel AD was pulled??

Still waiting for that email Rebecca .. 🕐 is a ticking...

I know you read here .. this isn’t going away the more you ignore it. So do yourself a favour, pull your big strong girls club boss pants up act like a fully grown mother of three and start digging yourself out of this grave you have made yourself.
The quickness of her block and delete makes the lack of speed in complying with sharing what information she has about you somewhat of an obvious delaying tactic!

Reactions: 12
I feel so bad for them girls I can only imagine what that witch is like behind closed doors you can clearly see by the girls expressions there bored of wood walks never get taken Any Where fun enjoyable unless it's gifted.grabby and leechy Lee really are the crimbo grinches while everyone else is vlogging or doing Xmas content she's doing ads are links and bleeping speed cleans 💤💤💤

Reactions: 8
Meet.

God she actually fucks EVERYTHING up. She literally cannot get anything right. Everything about her 'work' is so rushed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Christmas meet” Jesus Christ!!! The woman is a cretin, With her blatant disregard for ASA rules and her complete incompetence at her job. Throwing out ads that quite honestly could have been done better by Safiyah ( at least she would have the correct spelling ) I’m embarrassed to say I’m a RGU graduate thanks to Becky doing us all a disservice. I would NEVER use her to do any advertising for my company - unless I wanted to go bankrupt......

• Heart
  • Haha
“Christmas meet” Jesus Christ!!! The woman is a cretin, With her blatant disregard for ASA rules and her complete incompetence at her job. Throwing out ads that quite honestly could have been done better by Safiyah ( at least she would have the correct spelling ) I’m embarrassed to say I’m a RGU graduate thanks to Becky doing us all a disservice. I would NEVER use her to do any advertising for my company - unless I wanted to go bankrupt......
I wouldn’t employ her to empty my bins let alone anything else. She’s useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's something so sad about the way Poppy chats to the camera in tonight's vlog.

Also, why is she in a vest with poppers? Surely that just gets in the way if she's potty trained? Excuse my ignorance if it's a daft question.

• Sad
  • Wow
tonights vlog.....at her parents for breakfast and she's standing holding poppy. Her posture is SO bad, stooped shoulders. Its a pronounced hunch or is it actually just bad posture because i notice this all the time

Reactions: 5
Is she off to the panto for tonight’s date night or just Pizza Express?

Oh Jesus

Can they not go anywhere else other than bloody boring pizza Express?! 13 year olds go to pizza express on a Saturday with their pocket money.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Jesus

Can they not go anywhere else other than bloody boring pizza Express?! 13 year olds go to pizza express on a Saturday with their pocket money.
i might be wrong, just the way they were driving. Perhaps she has had another ‘exclusive’ invite to Jo Malone...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.