Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the cleaning after dark vlog did anyone else keep thinking she was about to sniff her clothes before folding. Just in case they needed a wash 😊
Yeah! Nearly commented last night, she stopped herself as remembered filming 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Playing the game and filming the whole thing makes me want to barf. It’s so intrusive.
It was the "playing a game with s before bed" then in the next type s is just watching her and Lee play! 😠

Reactions: 5
Question to Savlon. Does the magic healing power work on jokes about the KKK?
She could do with some healing cream on her career, that’s for sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The only shot was the popping it in the pocket??

no other placement... no seeing her use it?

Off topic but just a quick mention. Watching dispatches tonight re the families that go hungry in the UK makes me even more disgusted at the greed and begging that goes on in social media. Families like the Meldrums should be ashamed of themselves. 😡

I've only got £1.50 to my name then lying about an impromptu visit to London. Oh duck off.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Savlon... perfect for those special moments when your pleather leggings cause chafing flaps. Delightful.

my money is on vagisil next 🤣
I’m calling a Hemorrhoid Cream....who knows how many times she’s been to that coffee shop? Don’t see her with a drink, do we 🧐🕵🏼‍♀️? 👌🏼😂👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The trip to London was 100% a work trip. And she was there for 2 nights, not 1. She’s a lying weasel.

Reactions: 14
Whaler office is london. Googled them ... You can see the other low level, but money making Insta bloggers they represent... It's purely to match them up with paid promotions /ads not like gleam who do threshold career management. That the impression I got reading this website. It's all matching companies with influencers .

Off topic but just a quick mention. Watching dispatches tonight re the families that go hungry in the UK makes me even more disgusted at the greed and begging that goes on in social media. Families like the Meldrums should be ashamed of themselves. 😡

I've only got £1.50 to my name then lying about an impromptu visit to London. Oh duck off.
It’s genuinely insulting to people who are really struggling.

Reactions: 11
Elf on the shelf
Why is there only 2 eggs ?
She has 3 kids ?
Makes me sad as all kids should be treated the same

• Sad
Elf on the shelf
Why is there only 2 eggs ?
She has 3 kids ?
Makes me sad as all kids should be treated the same
That was over 3 yurrs ago before poppy
She still says I her you Lee was a sahd for 3 yurrs when people have told her it was 2.5 roughly same age time frame as poppy.

Always wanted go London at Xmas however school calendars so hectic.
I can't stay over and travel there via train or bus would be expensive.
She flew down. I feel sure someone funded it.
Whalar do seem odd with their no contract and fast Payment.
They clearly not a talent agency.
I imagine a few brands lately the cereal/butchers not too happy with them.

• Wow
For someone that was pushing that wonder medicine a few months back ( AFF of course) her kids seem to constantly have a cold! Florrie used to have terrible chesty colds and Poppy looks permanently snotty and cold, even in the house her little nose is red!

I actually feel sorry for them girls I mean not one bit festive in the house no christmas content no Xmas tree etc not like the grabby witch will do hauls etc because then it's outing all the freebies the girls will get as christmas presents grabby and leechy Lee are two christmas grinches she's no money yet can fly to London shame on the company's getting them 2 grabby wretches promoting there products Grabby THE GRINCH 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I actually feel sorry for them girls I mean not one bit festive in the house no christmas content no Xmas tree etc not like the grabby witch will do hauls etc because then it's outing all the freebies the girls will get as christmas presents grabby and leechy Lee are two christmas grinches she's no money yet can fly to London shame on the company's getting them 2 grabby wretches promoting there products Grabby THE GRINCH 😂😂

We don’t have our Christmas tree or decorations up in our house yet...... will probably do it this weekend!

The trip to London was absolutely a work trip. 100% - it will all come out in the wash.

Reactions: 11
They put their tree up on weekend.
I expect they go their fave garden centre
I expect they will go gifted panto and pizza express.
They go to grandparents every year Xmas day.
I'm sure she's been gifted loads of presents I highly suspect these 2 Xmas books she read the golden child at bedtime were free.
I expect they fit in night out with chums
Another date night or daytime shopping trip with lunch for her and Lee.
Today's Tuesdays a child free day.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
They put their tree up on weekend.
I expect they go their fave garden centre
I expect they will go gifted panto and pizza express.
They go to grandparents every year Xmas day.
I'm sure she's been gifted loads of presents I highly suspect these 2 Xmas books she read the golden child at bedtime were free.
I expect they fit in night out with chums
Another date night or daytime shopping trip with lunch for her and Lee.
Today's Tuesdays a child free day.

Why do they go to her parents every single year?! Why don’t they ever have Christmas at their own house?! I can understand going to see family every other year, but not every year. They are with her family constantly, it would drive me insane! I love my parents but would I want to see them on a daily basis and spend every Christmas with them? Hell no!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
We don’t have our Christmas tree or decorations up in our house yet...... will probably do it this weekend!

The trip to London was absolutely a work trip. 100% - it will all come out in the wash.
Course it was, does she honestly think anyone on here would believe she put her hand in her own pocket?? How awful that because of her own behaviour she has to hide it! She actually said didn’t she that something exciting was coming up? Just before the trip! The fat shaming retweets, the Gandhi racist retweeted joke, The KKK joke and behaviour afterwards ( zero fucks given/Candice) the constant not following the ASA rules when showing ADs...... all have made (IMO) her brand tarnished beyond repair.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.