Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, she's so tit at just reading the blurb given to her by sponsors, always has been.

Feel awful saying this but I the world is not a nice glittery place. Is it at all appropriate to be filming up your child's skirt seeing much or not. Are they completely stupid? Yes they are! Reduced poppy's nap to 30/45 mins and she's sleeping through. Who would bleeping believe that? 🙄

Impromptu London? Nah, I don't buy it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
i think I remember her saying once (prob during a nest AD) that the house was heated to 18’ so nice and toasty.....but I’m sure it was lower?🤷🏻‍♀️ I absolutely think that house is cold.
18 is nice and toasty? I've got our set to 19 right now and it's freezing in here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think she’s being paid per story as she’s put about 3 up tagging Savlon.......like the old days when she’d have 100 stories a day and every one was an ad!

Reactions: 5
Savlon was one of the wise men’s gifts to Jesus, no?

Impromptu trip to London for no apparent reason, even though she’s supposedly skint. Rightio Pinocchio!
It was a freebie.... she was working! She and Cath stayed in a FREE fancy hotel:rolleyes: Impromptu my ass!!

Reactions: 12
We’re only letting her nap for half an hour to 45 minutes and touch wood it’s working

NO tit REBECCA!!!
i mean you’re on tattle life enough, at least take our advice a bit earlier next time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I'd never heard of her until a few months ago. Started watching her vids as she seemed interesting - sent her a few messages on Instagram inquiring about where she bought her t-shirt, etc. She never replies back. I found it so rude. Quickly unfollowed. Very strange, self-absorbed woman!

Reactions: 26
Playing the game and filming the whole thing makes me want to barf. It’s so intrusive.

Reactions: 9
It’s December, better get my advent calendar and Christmas savlon! 🎅🏻🎁
I mean, burns could happen whilst cooking the Christmas turkey! She’s preempting health and safety hazards. Some could say she’s doing a public service...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'd do a better public service if she fucked off into the wild blue yonder.
I wish the bloody lot of free loading twats would join her!!! There are a few genuinely talented creators out there but all the brands/scroungers that have made YT and insta what it is make me sick!!! I never buy from companies that support these nobodies.its saving me a fortune! 🤣

Reactions: 11
I wonder how long it will be before Savlon pull the ad....? 😂 Or is it Superdrug she’s advertising?? Or was that particular story just for the swipe up, in case any of her followers DON’T KNOW WHERE TO BUY SAVLON??? 😤

• Haha
Oh god
Tonight’s vlog is an advert for Savlon.... 🙄

And yep we have footage of her tidying, walking in the “woods” behind the house, boring drone footage of the tops of trees, her pretending to give a tit about Poppy and then Lee laying the ground work for a shag by coming up to bed at 9pm..... 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Lol so true 9pm bedtime.

I feel sure a brand paid for their stay and travel and they attended some brand event day 2 where she showed nothing of her day after the decedent hot choc.

Reactions: 7
Re the cleaning after dark vlog did anyone else keep thinking she was about to sniff her clothes before folding. Just in case they needed a wash 😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Do we think she’s being paid per story as she’s put about 3 up tagging Savlon.......like the old days when she’d have 100 stories a day and every one was an ad!
Ahh, the good old days! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a chef Lee is... pancakes look like they need cooked on a higher heat and the soup you could have stood the wooden spoon up inside it was that bloody thick 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What a chef Lee is... pancakes look like they need cooked on a higher heat and the soup you could have stood the wooden spoon up inside it was that bloody thick 🤮
Was it curry soup?
Surely not as it’s meant to be very watery?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.