Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen, that’s enough bashing, she’s helping plan the meal FGS. That’s bloody hard work, telling someone else what to buy, prepare and cook for you. She’ll need some well deserved self care afterwards.
Self care just sounds 🤢

Reactions: 4
And “the woods” are literally just a few trees behind her house and between her house & her parents house - so it’s not like they are even anywhere fun or exiting. Just walking between the two houses. So boring.
Never see them really do anything with the kids - no soft play or play parks, no trips to the zoo or swimming or ice skating or anything fun.
They're to feckin miserable . I can't wait for the day when the girls refuse to Wood Walk 😃😃😃
I would love the girls to do a Q&A on their upbringing it would be very interesting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm usually over on the Hinch thread but wanted to let you know about a conversation I had with an employee from Donald Russell the Butchers earlier.
One of their team called up as we'd not enjoyed their curries, so he offered a refund and during the convo I told him that I wouldn't be placing any more orders if Mrs Meldrum received any further freebies from their company.
According to him the advertising team "wouldn't have been aware of her bad press or they'd never have used her"... I told him perhaps they should use google and he said he'd pass the info I gave him onto them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Don’t you mean kindly gifted meet 🤣
You had one job...ONE JOB Rebeggar...to promote Donald Russell MEAT and she even got that wrong 🙄
I've been buying their meat for 20+ years , where's my free meat?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You had one job...ONE JOB Rebeggar...to promote Donald Russell MEAT and she even got that wrong 🙄
I've been buying their meat for 20+ years , where's my free meat?
Go tell them that, you deserve a thank you much more then the freeloaders! seriously, these influencers are nothing more than rats in a sewer!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“We get all our meat from Donald Russell Butchers” says the same woman who uses Richmond sausages and Birdseye burgers for her BBQ’s. Hmmmmmmm I smell shite Pinocchio 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 46
“We get all out meat from Donald Russell Butchers” says the same woman who uses Richmond sausages and Birdseye burgers for her BBQ’s. Hmmmmmmm I smell shite Pinocchio 🤥

Can 100% guarantee that she has never purchased anything from Donald Russell’s EVER.

Reactions: 35
So they ALWAYS got their Christmas 'meet' from DR Butchers yet she had so missed buying steaks etc from their local butcher - how many stories can this woman tell ?. Fickle shopper or what !
Also if I am paying for an advertisement for my business I send over copy and get a proof to read before it goes to print - even if it is supporting a local school production, the school office or even the 'class committee' usually send a proof and then an invoice. Imagine paying a limited company to advertise your product and they spell it "Christmas meet" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just seen the ad for the “meet” 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Cringe!
What an inspiration this silly wife is , I would like to meat her face with my knuckles obvs not really never hit any person in my life but if I ever did she would be “ the one “

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Local charities are looking for food donations to feed the less fortunate at Christmas .
Donald Russell Butchers should have done their homework first as all companies giving these influencers toys , clothes etc . I don't know who's worse the givers or the greedy takers

What an inspiration this silly wife is , I would like to meat her face with my knuckles obvs not really never hit any person in my life but if I ever did she would be “ the one “
I would gladly hold her for you to hit her , that's after I'd smacked him 😃😃

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That last photo with the ‘meet’ advert.....they both look like they’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards and those idiotic grins FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s reinstated the grid post advertising the ‘meet’? I guess she must have run it too early, eager to get that dolla! I know she can’t cook, but surely you’d make an attempt at nice plating for an advert?

Reactions: 8
I thought the Donald Russel AD was pulled??

Still waiting for that email Rebecca .. 🕐 is a ticking...

I know you read here .. this isn’t going away the more you ignore it. So do yourself a favour, pull your big strong girls club boss pants up act like a fully grown mother of three and start digging yourself out of this grave you have made yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought she said a few weeks ago that she was looking forward to eating less meat now that Lee was offshore as she didn’t really enjoy it? 🤔

Reactions: 22
Local charities are looking for food donations to feed the less fortunate at Christmas .
Donald Russell Butchers should have done their homework first as all companies giving these influencers toys , clothes etc . I don't know who's worse the givers or the greedy takers

I would gladly hold her for you to hit her , that's after I'd smacked him 😃😃
Pleased I am not the only one driven to want to belt her , has the easiest job ever and can’t even do that well infuriating how dare she smile so bloody smugly whilst begging and lying horrible , horrible creature if she got what she deserved she would be signing on and sanctioned weekly because she is a lazy arse wipe, looking down her nose at those driven from desperation to food banks grrr 😡

I thought she said a few weeks ago that she was looking forward to eating less meat now that Lee was offshore as she didn’t really enjoy it? 🤔
Hypocrisy is her Jam , and her bread n butter !

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.