Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20191202_170254.png
Are you ready guy's, 7 Elf on the Shelf vlogs for you to enjoy. What will little elfie Lee get up to over the next 7 days😁

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That is brilliant news for everybody who is working on the rig over Christmas.
Must be bad enough being away without having that twit chuntering around the place.
I bet he he has sorted something so he doesn’t have to be away probably told them his wife would have a mental breakdown if he was away on Xmas day.

Ahh come on guys with all that festive gold paper around she’s bound to do a video on the making of the golden tickets!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha I tried it and all it did was make my windscreen icy after the frost lifted 😂🤣
I wondered if that would happen so i didnt try it.
Also couldnt be bothered filling a bag with water.
Stuck to my de icer (trigger spray not can😉)

We should do Trollstice. There’s some original content. The meldrums can play the role of the Bergen’s. It would suit them. If you’ve not seen the Trolls movie I realise this makes little sense.
Haha Trollstice. Def a contender for a Christmas title!!!

Reactions: 3
On the 12th day of Christmas grabby sent to me

12 cleaning videos
11 skanky leggings
10 ads not labelled
9 sarcastic comments
8 comments deleted
7 aff links
6 rami pics
5 peeing poses
4 barry Baltic’s
3 over worked children
2 escaping guinea pigs
1 GOLDEN TICKET

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So the video that’s just went up on YouTube is that tonight’s one that’s meant to be up at 7pm or is the 7pm one an extra video 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The vlogmas video going up tonight is just an ad for Savlon 🤷🏼‍♀️ very festive

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god
Tonight’s vlog is an advert for Savlon.... 🙄

And yep we have footage of her tidying, walking in the “woods” behind the house, boring drone footage of the tops of trees, her pretending to give a tit about Poppy and then Lee laying the ground work for a shag by coming up to bed at 9pm..... 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s December, better get my advent calendar and Christmas savlon! 🎅🏻🎁

Grab your Savlon guys!!!!! Rub it all over yer christmas baubles!!!!!

That’s what she can do in her 7 videos this week: 7 new things to do with Savlon.

Jesus..... savlon..... what will she advertise next? KY Jelly?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The girlies will have a #gifted tube each in their stockings, nothing says Christmas like....Savlon ❄

To be fair though, that is still better than those bogging trainers they got.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why do savlon need to use people for ads. No one is just going to buying if they don’t need it, it’s only to be used if needed to on the skin! How desperate

Reactions: 14
Christmas Savlon is beside the mice pies in Tesco right!???

just checking.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Savlon was one of the wise men’s gifts to Jesus, no?

Impromptu trip to London for no apparent reason, even though she’s supposedly skint. Rightio Pinocchio!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wondered if that would happen so i didnt try it.
Also couldnt be bothered filling a bag with water.
Stuck to my de icer (trigger spray not can😉)

Haha Trollstice. Def a contender for a Christmas title!!!

Thank you 🤶

Reactions: 3
Savlon was one of the wise men’s gifts to Jesus, no?

Impromptu trip to London for no apparent reason, even though she’s supposedly skint. Rightio Pinocchio!
A55EE594-7733-4D2C-8AC8-65FF7D53A814.jpeg
69621DC9-6F35-45A6-90A7-BB89FE3FC7AE.jpeg
6626E2D1-9106-4E5E-8E9F-2E2AB88919DF.jpeg

The actual gifts if you believe Meldrum.

swipe up to shop. 🙂🙂🙂🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Savlon... perfect for those special moments when your pleather leggings cause chafing flaps. Delightful.

my money is on vagisil next 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.