Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant ... cant commit to vlogmas but will do a video every day this week ... perfect plenty content for us tattle bastards 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brilliant ... cant commit to vlogmas but will do a video every day this week ... perfect plenty content for us tattle bastards 👏👏👏👏
A video every day this week

Oh Jesus

So that’s going to be 7 walks in “the woods”
7 visits to her mothers house
7 shots of her and her mother’s dog
7 videos of her pretending to enjoy spending time with Poppy
7 videos of her “cleaning”
Boring gym footage
Boring drone footage of the tops of the trees or whatever other shite that Lee thinks is artistic

She doesn’t have anything interesting to fill 1 video with let alone 7 videos!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
A video every day this week

Oh Jesus

So that’s going to be 7 walks in “the woods”
7 visits to her mothers house
7 shots of her and her mother’s dog
7 videos of her pretending to enjoy spending time with Poppy
7 videos of her “cleaning”
Boring gym footage
Boring drone footage of the tops of the trees or whatever other shite that Lee thinks is artistic

She doesn’t have anything interesting to fill 1 video with let alone 7 videos!!!
She might prove us wrong but she's hardly been encouraging interest in her channel lately, quite the opposite and stats show that. I've no confidence in her. There's loads of far more interesting people out there with massively less follower numbers but she just wants an easy buck. There wasn't a great response to the video from last night that's for sure. She's fannied around so much she's now in a hugely competitive market, she'll really need to up her game to claw back interest at a time where viewers and followers are busier and watching less and those creating content are working hard to beat the competition.

Reactions: 11
Does the offshore gig work operate so that you work one Christmas and have the next off? If not, he's a jammy get for getting his first Xmas off.
I don’t know , however when I used to follow years back when he was offshore he never worked Christmas

Reactions: 7
I have visions of her having sat down with mummy cannon to write 7 days worth 🙄... It's probably been done to death!

Santa visit..
Garden centre...
Christmas traditions...
Meal plan....
Come shop with me for Matching jammas....
Clearing out before Christmas gifts (toys and clothes)...
Catch up with chums before it all gets so so busy for everyone...
Oh heck, lets throw in a festive duck off to tattlers bonus video 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Talking of pumped, Where's Rami nowadays? 🙄

I like what you did there 👍👍👍

Dunno. She hasn’t mentioned the wee pocket rocket in a while. Maybe her fake PT sessions have come to an end?

I’ve just skimmed the “cleaning after dark” video....... seriously. What a load of crap.
Putting clothes/toys away is not cleaning. It’s just tidying up. How on earth is her bedroom always such a state? If you take clean clothes up to the bedroom why not just put them away at the time, instead of dumping it all in a heap on the bed. I don’t get it - dirty clothes/towels etc go straight in the washing basket or taken straight to the machine, clean clothes get put away. I don’t understand this leaving everything dumped all over the room thing she does.
Why is she mopping the floor and then waking all over it?!!! Start at the front door and mop backwards so you don’t have to walk all over it to get back to the kitchen.

It’s just desperate now. She’s got NOTHING else to film, so she’s clutching at straws filming this shite. It wasn’t even remotely interesting to watch - we’ve seen her out her sodding dirty clothes in the wash about 10 thousand times already. So boring!!

Laughing at someone in the comments asking if they can film a day in the life of the guinea pigs...?!!! HA! All I can see in my head now is footage of the animals bubbling carrots or whatever and lee & Rebecca doing a voice over pretending to be them....! 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I like what you did there 👍👍👍

Dunno. She hasn’t mentioned the wee pocket rocket in a while. Maybe her fake PT sessions have come to an end?
Omg, how will she survive not going to the gym? Or at least someone not filming her in those awful leggings...

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised how nice she was to the comments.
We knew it was expensive to heat but she so so loves living in a big mansion with grounds.
I imagine she's looked at her stats and none of them done hugely well with engagement.
I think ad sense pays quite regular maybe affilate links are delayed money if Insta fans are not daft enough buy everything she's linking.
Channel mum paid a wage maybe whalar don't and it seems they less interested in you tube as platform.
She struggles come up with 2 or 3 videos a week .
Random 7 this week seems a knee-jerk reaction to what we saying here or she's realised she's so much competition in December.

A couple years ago she did hauls and Christmas traditions
Her Xmas tour only involved 1 room last year.
Can she be arsed with the elves this year.
Personally I hate elf on a shelf.

I quite enjoyed lisas tour.

Newer smaller you tube Rosie henshaw seems so lovely and down to earth she doesn't show her kids.
She's just crafts hauls and interiors.

Reb really wants to raise her game if she wants a big share of December viewings.
No one wants to see the woods or the gym.
She might actually have to somewhere interesting and film it.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I've just found out what she's going to be vlogging about🤫. It's going to be how to make a pack of Christmas chipolatas last for a family of 5 for 7 days... recipes included🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖. One recipe per day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does the offshore gig work operate so that you work one Christmas and have the next off? If not, he's a jammy get for getting his first Xmas off.
Very much luck of the draw or if your back to back offers to swap cos they’ve perhaps got grown up kids or no kids at all

Reactions: 5
So her week will be 5 days and 3 of them will be her talking about the house plans...,
i.e begging for someone to convert the murder mansion,
And 2 days where the sheep “clean with me”

Na you’re alright Rebecca!
I have paint I’d rather watch dry

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It wouldn’t be proper vlogmas without a festive trolls rant.

Wonder if she will get all her festive meat from the butchers 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahhh yes. The ulcers.

The ulcers that seem to miraculously arrive just as she’s been to have filler pumped into her lips.....!!!!

Who is she trying to kid?!
With ulcers that bad, she must need to be main-lining bonjela

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.