Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone wrap it up for me, what exactly has happened? In the simplest way possible šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
One or more brands, having received message from people regarding the meldrumā€™s previous racist behaviour appear to have passed on the names to Mrs Meldrum who has then gone on to send messages to them, ultimately threatening police or legal action. This fact was posted on Instagram and the owner of one of the businesses kicked off and called the poster a troll and a low life and said that mrs Meldrum said they are full of tit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny how she has gone all quiet .. story overload now nothing
they must be at whatever event they have been taken to London for. Thereā€™s no way that this is just an impromptu long weekend away that Rebecca & Kath have gone on. Itā€™s blatantly a work related trip and Kath is the plus 1.

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t actually doubt TimeWaster FWIW, but this whole episode is showing that the meldrums are up to games (tagging bunker box in that Ibiza trip post was the start) so I can see why people are being suspicious this/you might somehow be part of an elaborate plan to silence people from contacting brands ā€œlook what could happen to youā€ type thing. Donā€™t take it so hard, weā€™re all bastards supporting bastards.

Where is the tattler who (thinks they) had their details leaked by Bloom Boutique? Was that definitely the only company or was it possible they had contacted Bunker Box at some point too?

@JustAnotherUserName
duck... imagine if this is all an elaborate ruse to stop people contacting brands so that they can get back on the gravy train. They do seem to be getting that little bit more desperate. Begging people to go over and follow Lee so they can continue ads over there for a while, acting like she is so content with this being her ā€œhoppyā€. All seems a bit fishy.

Reactions: 16
I'm surprised she hasn't gone to winter Wonderland while she's in London.shes THAT selfish I could see her going there without her children and having the most magical timešŸ¤¢

Reactions: 10
@Timewaster19 no what is suspicious is you saying that it happened to your friend when you have outted yourself in a screenshot that it is in fact your account, and misremembering about whether comments on your instagram post were turned off or not. And then claiming that people are victim blaming.

No one here agrees with Mrs M contacting people and threatening them. They are just questioning your story because something's don't appear to add up.

Reactions: 5
@Timewaster19 no what is suspicious is you saying that it happened to your friend when you have outted yourself in a screenshot that it is in fact your account, and misremembering about whether comments on your instagram post were turned off or not. And then claiming that people are victim blaming.

No one here agrees with Mrs M contacting people and threatening them. They are just questioning your story because something's don't appear to add up.
What do you mean it shows itā€™s her account?

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t actually doubt TimeWaster FWIW, but this whole episode is showing that the meldrums are up to games (tagging bunker box in that Ibiza trip post was the start) so I can see why people are being suspicious this/you might somehow be part of an elaborate plan to silence people from contacting brands ā€œlook what could happen to youā€ type thing. Donā€™t take it so hard, weā€™re all bastards supporting bastards.

Where is the tattler who (thinks they) had their details leaked by Bloom Boutique? Was that definitely the only company or was it possible they had contacted Bunker Box at some point too?

@JustAnotherUserName
Iā€™d only contacted Bloom, never heard of the Bunker Box til this post.

Reactions: 4
@Timewaster19 i guess what people want to find out is, are you the person posting as jwood on Instagram? Are you the person who RM has emailed? If so, thereā€™s no reason for you not to just come out and say so - the Meldrums already know who you are, there doesnā€™t seem to be any reason to hide on here? For me thatā€™s the only thing thatā€™s slightly amiss here. I believe everything else thatā€™s been said and quite agree with what you have been saying. šŸ‘šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 19
Yes no I did sorry and then re read something and wanted to know more but Iā€™d said the Meldrum were twats. I got lost in 3 pages somewhere sorry! My bad. Iā€™m not a twit I promise šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Louise Pentland is in London today too. Wonder if theyā€™ll be meeting up seen as theyā€™re best friends.

@Timewaster19 i guess what people want to find out is, are you the person posting as jwood on Instagram? Are you the person who RM has emailed? If so, thereā€™s no reason for you not to just come out and say so - the Meldrums already know who you are, there doesnā€™t seem to be any reason to hide on here? For me thatā€™s the only thing thatā€™s slightly amiss here. I believe everything else thatā€™s been said and quite agree with what you have been saying. šŸ‘šŸ˜Š
Yes. This šŸ‘ŒšŸ½

Reactions: 2
Iā€™d only contacted Bloom, never heard of the Bunker Box til this post.
Could it be more than 1 brand leaking?don't some brands outsource social media accounts and communication?

're bunker box was their links to meldrums all via stories.
I thought there was some screenshots on other posts proving a personal link from meldrums to bunker box.
I don't understand why Matt the twit responded to the Insta post as bunker box were not tagged so why comment and implicate himself and the meldrums.
It's just bit stupid and crazy.

Bunker box has 2 owners the other must be cross.
Are they recent buddies of lees on same current rig as they don't live in Scotland.
They very quiet today.

I really hope they handle this properly and we get to find out the outcome!
Iā€™d put money on it being Lee who sent the messages from Rebeccaā€™s FB account.
He posts to Mrs Meldrumā€™s FB page, so surely he has the login for her personal page?

Reactions: 6
Could it be more than 1 brand leaking?don't some brands outsource social media accounts and communication?

're bunker box was their links to meldrums all via stories.
I thought there was some screenshots on other posts proving a personal link from meldrums to bunker box.
I don't understand why Matt the twit responded to the Insta post as bunker box were not tagged so why comment and implicate himself and the meldrums.
It's just bit stupid and crazy.

Bunker box has 2 owners the other must be cross.
Are they recent buddies of lees on same current rig as they don't live in Scotland.
They very quiet today.
The 2 guys who run bunker box both work on oil rigs in the North Sea. Thatā€™s the connection to the Meldrums (Facebook gives away an awful lot.....!!!!) they both live in the N.E of England but work on the rigs.

Rebecca & Lee read this thread on a daily basis. My guess is that Rebecca saw the conversation unfolding and contacted Matty herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.