Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
6DCF68AF-BCDE-406E-A9CB-37051A61044F.jpeg

something they’ve advertised,
on insta with Lee,
something I’ve begged for on insta,
holding a hot cup of tea,
something thats gifted,
that I haven’t sold on.
something I’ve pretended to purchase,
even though it’s a cheeky spon...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
I would love to see a few examples of the begging emails they send as I could not even begin to write to someone asking for something for free. Would your friend care to share do you think? She could blank out anything which identifies her company or the influencers
I will ask her. She said it was awfully cringey and she couldn’t believe they do this!
Update with my complaint. All emails have been sent to all parties - Meldrum ltd and all of the companies I have contacted which aren’t many at all. Who ever pointed out I need to do this before I make a formal
Complaint to the ISO thank you, you saved me some time.

Lunch break well spent 😂

What’s hilarious is I was getting more and more behind on Meldrum drama and wasn’t on here much- essentially weaning myself off of this shit show. But upon receiving that “golden ticket” she has opened a can of worms and will be feeling the full force of the law. Picked on the wrong person Rebecca, and I’ve always said this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Ok tattlers, last night I took one for the team and went down Pat's hole. Make a hot cup of tea and brace yourselves.
First thing I found was the first ever draft of "mummy and me" - a bunch of blank pages stapled together.
Next I found the house purchase details. They actually haven't bought it at all. They are squatting there and hoping in a few years to be able to claim squatters rights and thus take ownership.
Poppy's birth cert lists her parents as Tattle Life and the Daily Mail. So she is, in fact, a tattler!
Lee is not working on the rigs. He disappears for a fortnight to a room down there where he sews together all the leggings that Rebecca is AF linking. This is why he won't be home until after Christmas - he'll be flat out sewing leggings for all the sheep.
I also got It, the holy grail that is the soupy curry recipe. I have written it in the same colour as the background so you may struggle to see it. If you can't, just swipe up so I can make a few pennies for Christmas presents for the girlies.
I'm sure there is other stuff there that I didn't come across. I may have to brave it again some other time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Thanks to @Lars Guinard for the brilliant title 😂

I’m not even giving this an intro It doesn’t need one!!!
grab a hot cup of tea and continue!
(That includes yourself, Lee and Matty Rebecca!)

(it’s almost time for vlogmas!! 🎄
curtesy of @MrBull sing together you bastards!!
On the first day of Christmas Mrs Meldrum sent to me, a passive aggressive......
message in breach of data protection regulationnnnnns 🙄😬😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
I'm new here but been reading this forum the last couple of weeks. I am so glad to read like minded people!

She is doing my head in! YOU HAVE AN EASY LIFE FFS. I have two children, an incurable cancer that has caused me disability making me unable to even pick up my kids properly! I hold down a job but still enjoy every minute with my children because I don't know if it will be my last and I am not even stressed one bit. Put your phone down and spend precious moments with your children!!!! Stop moaning about your house too. You have a roof over your head. Some people are not as lucky!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Mamakarma

I really don’t understand why on earth any brands would want to work with her.
My work colleague buys all her meat from Donald Russell. She has just sent them an angry email and cancelled her account siting the fact they are supporting grabecca as the reason why.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
She’s actually very organised.

1. How to organise yourself so you’re always busy when the kids need you
2. How to organise others to look after your kids
3.how to organise the school run for others to do
4. How to organise your hair/nail/ramming appointments
5. How to avoid the food shop at all cost

• Haha
Reactions: 43

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Agreed. BUT she isn't, and this is the mindblowing bit for me. Her business has been affected by her actions. Her husband who was paid by the empire, now goes away to work. Someone tell me why she doesn't understand, that every time she messes up, SHE damages what little is left of the empire.
I’ve said this before, but for me, watching their antics & posting on tattle is a bit of a laugh - it’s about 1% of my day. It doesn’t have any bearing on any other part of my life. But to the Meldrums THIS is their life - this complete charade is it for them. It’s pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Youbelter!

Well folks, don’t think I’ve seen anything so distasteful or unpleasant all week. A woman in her HUGE house moaning again and stomping her feet because she wants it now! Just fucking horrible to watch, guarantee half those viewers will be thinking blimey you’ve just bought a 600 grand house and want to change the whole thing and I’m not too sure how I’m going to feed my children today. This is the reality of Britain today.

I’m very happy in the lovely, big house I bought all by myself but would I go online moaning and ranting about how much I detest my kitchen floor in my HUGE house or how I just MUST have my kitchen? Fucking out of touch, deluded idiot she is! Get down your local food bank or go and sleep rough for a night, many would dream of just one of those rooms right now! She makes me sick 🤢 how can people watch her and enjoy the spoilt, smugness of it all?

Slurping her HOT cup of tea while she takes you on a HUGE tour round her HUGE house; entitled twat. It’s just so annoying not being able to see what my children do because my house is so huge; I just hate the layout! 😳 Absolute beast she is!

Oh and in case you didn’t know, she really doesn’t like her kitchen! Feel so bad for her!😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Oh but they are character trainers and Reb hates character clothing 🤭
Rebeggars cant be Rechoosers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Well fuck me. She does it again! If that’s not an attempt to intimidate, I don’t know what is.

Beggy, you best get rubbing those crystals and checking where that moon’s at. Shit’s ‘bout to get real.
She seems close to mentioning my kids and where I live. The message feels like this kind of vibe if you get what I mean? But she is playing with the wrong people on here.

Thank you all for your help and replies on here.. I will be taking this further. And especially to her “management”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s crazy.

if you complained to Starbucks about service you received from a staff member, and then Starbucks customer services passed your personal information onto that staff member and they then found you on Facebook and sent you that message, you would rightly be furious and you’d complain right? This is no different. Bloom Boutique & Mrs Meldrum Ltd have done something ILLEGAL and they need to be held to account.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
It’s funny how she can’t find a lot of normal items on the internet but can find faces to her “trolls” which I quote has helped her understand why the do it to her!
How would she know the "trolls" she can identify are unhappy with themselves? Does she know their financial situations, social support systems, family circumstances etc? Or is she so vacuous and shallow that she has judged their appearance through a photo on social media, built an opinion that they are not aesthetically on par with her and therefore they must be unhappy if they are not tiny and blonde like she is?

Take a good look at my face Rebs, I know you know who I am, I'm fat but I'm oh so so happy! My criticisms of your behaviour are not fuelled through jealousy you have NOTHING I want nor aspire to be, it is because your behaviour is damaging to others and where I see social injustice, discrimination and bullying behaviour I call it out.

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
Assumptions about our marriage... Wait for the classic “not a question or assumption but just to say you guys are couple goals!!”
😩😩 fuck right off.

• Haha
  • Sick

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Oh god
It’s their engagement anniversary guyyyyyyyyysssssssss
7 yuuuurrrrssss since Lee took old Becky up Scolty hill, defaced a tree and had a fumble in amongst the bushes.

BORRRRIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
She has absolutely nothing in her life. She sits around dreaming up ridiculous plans. This wall is easy to remove .. but it’s structural .. erm what?? Move the kitchen to an entirely different room. The one with the fire place?? What??

Jesus Rebecca , do something with your life. Retrain. Re study. Do something. You look pathetic.

Also side note - she basically describes a very modern house. With the bifold doors , no fire place and the open plan minimal style.
YOU SPENT FAR TOO MUCH ON THE WRONG HOUSE. Just admit it for fucks sake

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39