Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she even filming and posting this tit on Instagram?! She’s a bleeping simpleton. Can someone please gift her a personality?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doenst say where whalar London office is.
Promises influencers short rolling contracts
Fast Payment. Small 20% cut
Legal and business support
What's weird is they don't promote her you tube at all their link just goes to her insta.
Don't recognise any of the other whalar stars.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
View attachment 59660

Time waster why did you get him removed.... sorry, why did your friend get him removed.

Why would you not let him hang himself.

don’t snap, I’m still not Rebecca 😆
Yeah I don’t get it..... I’d have let him carry on posting, he’s already admitted he’s spoken to Rebecca and dropped himself in the tit. I’d have kept him going, he was letting it all out!!!

Reactions: 15
bleeping hell. The tube is such a novelty.

quick poll - if you were out with a mate and she was setting up her phone to talk to it to gush over how obsessed she was about a bleeping hot chocolate and then pour it and keep on gushing would you a) laugh in her face and call her a sad wanker or b) laugh in her face and call her a sad wanker?

back to the GDPR scandal... where’s our mate matty gone?
He's hidding down Pats hole

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Based on his latest story on Insta, I do have to give credit to Lee for how relaxed Poppy is in his company and vice versa. Its good to see a special bond there.
I thought the same plus she is eating an apple as opposed to crisps or biscuits😂😂. Also, i know it was just a photo, but how relaxed and happy all 3 girls looked with their dad.

Reactions: 20
I’m actually cringing at her stories about the steps at convent garden. How old is she? This is the kind of tit a child bangs on about. “We are pros now” duck me rebecca get your flat arse back up to bonnie Scotland and leave us southerners get on with normal life where we don’t swoon over the tubes in “London Town”

WHO THE duck SAYS “LONDON TOWN”???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Doenst say where whalar London office is.
Promises influencers short rolling contracts
Fast Payment. Small 20% cut
Legal and business support
What's weird is they don't promote her you tube at all their link just goes to her insta.
Don't recognise any of the other whalar stars.
Put it into Google maps and pin points where the office is...Shoreditch

I’m actually cringing at her stories about the steps at convent garden. How old is she? This is the kind of tit a child bangs on about. “We are pros now” duck me rebecca get your flat arse back up to bonnie Scotland and leave us southerners get on with normal life where we don’t swoon over the tubes in “London Town”

WHO THE duck SAYS “LONDON TOWN”???
Omg yes, I thought the same. It's so cringe. Reminds me of when friends from uni used to visit London and put pics on our shared uni blog!!

Reactions: 8
She’s always cringey in London. Remember that time she went with her sister and mum and she kept singing “I’m going to London to buy a heat magazine”. Her sister’s face was priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 59660

@Timewaster19 why did you get him removed.... sorry, why did your friend get him removed.

Why would you not let him hang himself, and at the same time the Meldrums

don’t snap, I’m still not Rebecca 😆
She makes out she receives nasty messages on a daily basis yet we are still to hear of anyone having had their post removed by Instagram. I think by doing and saying what he did he has sufficiently hung himself don’t you? It’s about getting to the truth of how she operates. We all know this type of behaviour has been going on for ages but no one has played her at her own game. She has yet again encouraged bullying like she does on her you tube channel. She and bunker box had the opportunity to own up privately they thought they were being clever, she believes that everyone contacts tens of brands a day. Why not take control and contact the one they have dangled in your face? By letting him continue with abuse they are again taking control. Why should they be in control? You didn’t believe it was a true post I am guessing you still feel the same?

Reactions: 4
So I’ve read the summise. What does her husband do?

I’m so sad I’m so late to the Meldrum Melodrama rabbit hole. I’m so tired from being up on the thread all night last night I’m so eager to see the tit hit the fan for her on her stories.

Did anyone manage to screen shot alllll the comments on the jwood thread for evidence?

Is it weird that I almost feel a little sorry for her? I think she’s so out of her depth, and has been for months now (and keeps digging a bigger hole for herself!), but rather than just admitting defeat and getting back to a normal life away from social media, she is trying to push through in the hope things will go back to how they were.

They live in a lovely house (albeit not to everyone’s taste), she has three gorgeous children, a hubby who probably earns a fairly decent salary (and if it’s not enough, she could get a part time job to contribute), and I think she could have a happy, content life if she forgot all about trying to ‘make it’ as an influencer. It must be exhausting! It’s not a long term ‘career’ anyway is it - who’s going to be interested in her (or any of them really!) in ten years time, when their kids have grown up/left home, etc?

Reactions: 16
She makes out she receives nasty messages on a daily basis yet we are still to hear of anyone having had their post removed by Instagram. I think by doing and saying what he did he has sufficiently hung himself don’t you? It’s about getting to the truth of how she operates. We all know this type of behaviour has been going on for ages but no one has played her at her own game. She has yet again encouraged bullying like she does on her you tube channel. She and bunker box had the opportunity to own up privately they thought they were being clever, she believes that everyone contacts tens of brands a day. Why not take control and contact the one they have dangled in your face? By letting him continue with abuse they are again taking control. Why should they be in control? You didn’t believe it was a true post I am guessing you still feel the same?
The real question is, if it was all real, is it being taken further? It is a serious breach of data protection, and further proves the Melds aren't fit to run a business.

I don't understand why the comments were switched off? They aren't taking control by hanging themselves with incriminating comments? Leaving them on looks less suspicious in my opinion. He had stopped posting a while ago from my recollection, and it looked like your friend had posted again when he had stopped, as if fishing for a reaction. That's just my personal view of what I saw. If it is true I do hope your friend is following this up.

Reactions: 9
She’s always cringey in London. Remember that time she went with her sister and mum and she kept singing “I’m going to London to buy a heat magazine”. Her sister’s face was priceless.
I remember that vlog
No one speaks to each other in London
The tubes so hard
Her sister looked so pissed off
I think she tries keep her distance from here these days seldom visits.

• Wow
The real question is, if it was all real, is it being taken further? It is a serious breach of data protection, and further proves the Melds aren't fit to run a business.

I don't understand why the comments were switched off? They aren't taking control by hanging themselves with incriminating comments? Leaving them on looks less suspicious in my opinion. He had stopped posting a while ago from my recollection, and it looked like your friend had posted again when he had stopped, as if fishing for a reaction. That's just my personal view of what I saw. If it is true I do hope your friend is following this up.
No that is not the case Instagram only remove the comments that are offensive not the whole post. Anyone can report a comment to Instagram if they view it as not meeting community guidelines they can remove the post. Given that there seems to now be an attack on the victim rather than Mrs m and her friendly friend I am not going on to comment further. As it’s clear this forum is now about questioning motives that were clearly in place to bring to light her shady dealings.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.