Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t feel sorry for her!

she’s completely self obsessed and has a highly over inflated ego. What’s why she’s still doing this.

being an “influencer” is lucrative; it doesn’t require any skill or talent, but the pay offs can be huge as we have seen from the Meldrums. They were riding high, getting paid ridiculous amounts of money and being gifted expensive holidays and all the rest of it for doing NOTHING. She laps it up - because it’s all she’s ever known. She’s never worked a day in her life, her rich Daddy paid for everything. She’s had Lee financially propping her up since she started going out with him. She’s never had to actually work to earn anything EVER! She quite clearly thinks the world of work is below her, you can see that in her. She doesn’t think she should have to work - oh no, she’s much too good for that.
she enjoys the bragging rights that being an influencer brings - she gets off on the fact that she thinks she’s “insta-famous” or that she’s some sort of minor celebrity- that’s why she licks the arse of other internet wankers like Giovanna Fletcher, Zoe Sugg etc - she wants to be like them - she’s desperately trying to get into the inner circle.

she’s not clever and she’s not talented or creative in anyway. She’s got no clue what she’s doing. She’s just a silly little girl play acting at being a business owner but that’s the problem, she thinks she can carry on acting like a spilt child when things don’t go her way. She thinks she can stamp her feet & turn on the water works to solve all her problems.

I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest. She’s her own worst enemy and I’m afraid she’s made her bed.
See, the problem is most of us have family that will tell us we're being a complete arse and to go back to the real world.

Why are not Mummy and Daddy Cannon not advising her so?

Some families just pass down that sense of entitlement. I assume Mrs Cannon never worked so that expectation has filtered down. However, I notice that the other sister works abroad at any opportunity. Quite telling.

How did Mr Cannon make his money? You don't get rich without a slight aspect of ruthlessness to your personality. Perhaps Rebecca has always been taught that you grasp money and opportunity at any cost, no matter who you duck over in the process.

Reactions: 11
Oh sorry ok so because the comments were off you mean so only they could see comments because it’s their profile??
No it's their profile and you can see that if you scroll down as they could make a comment as 'Jwood'. They accused me and others of 'victim blaming' for questioning why their 'friend' had turned off comments. As I found it a bit suspicious.

They claimed they hadn't turned off comments, so I posted a screenshot illustrating that they had been turned off.

I'm just confused as why they haven't admitted it was their own account, especially in light of the MOD scandal, but agree that if Mrs M was messaging people, which it appears she was, then she should be dealt with appropriately.

Reactions: 5
I really hope they handle this properly and we get to find out the outcome!
I’d put money on it being Lee who sent the messages from Rebecca’s FB account.
He posts to Mrs Meldrum’s FB page, so surely he has the login for her personal page?
But the messages were not sent yesterday they were just before he went back on rig.

Reactions: 1
I see she’s as professional as ever in the recent make up video! 🤦🏼‍♀️ lee rustling about in the background and not to mention the usual piles of crap laying around! How is she not embarrassed at the shite drivel she churns out!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh sorry ok so because the comments were off you mean so only they could see comments because it’s their profile??
No on the bottom of the screenshot that Timewaster posted on page 2 or so, it has the blank comment box that shows its Jwooods account that the screenshot has come from.

Pentland was London yesterday a event at Hyde park wonderland and circus gifted by influencer favourite my first years she took both kids.

Today she's London again no idea why.
They probably pop up someone else's stories

Attachments

The 2 guys who run bunker box both work on oil rigs in the North Sea. That’s the connection to the Meldrums (Facebook gives away an awful lot.....!!!!) they both live in the N.E of England but work on the rigs.
LinkedIn does too

No it's their profile and you can see that if you scroll down as they could make a comment as 'Jwood'. They accused me and others of 'victim blaming' for questioning why their 'friend' had turned off comments. As I found it a bit suspicious.

They claimed they hadn't turned off comments, so I posted a screenshot illustrating that they had been turned off.

I'm just confused as why they haven't admitted it was their own account, especially in light of the MOD scandal, but agree that if Mrs M was messaging people, which it appears she was, then she should be dealt with appropriately.
Ah ok I’m with you now. Sorry I wasn’t clued you there! It’s been a long night on here and this thread runs faster than any other haha I can’t keep up! Thank you for explaining

Reactions: 6
My take on this is - I believe these messages were sent on S birthday weekend so Rebecca fuelled by fizz whilst celebrating being a Mum for 8 years 🙄has messaged these people thinking she is the big I am along with her Mum. It definitely isn’t Rebeccas style of writing and not Lee’s either to be honest.
I then think Lee and his mate has found out about said messages which is why Lee went really quiet offshore, Rebecca posting gushing posts about choppers eve trying to get him back on side and him coming home in what seemed like a bad mood and there was definitely tension between the 2.
Rebecca is one of those who gets an idea in her head, does it then the tit hits the fan and others suffer for it.
I hope those messaged do go through the proper way of complaining, I.e screen shot everything etc.
I can’t help but feel whilst it was all very well posting here on behalf of a friend but maybe the proper agencies should have been contacted first then the outcome put on Instagram or here or wherever. I just hope by sharing it on social media doesn’t harm any case there may be against them.
I also think it’s odd that this is all coming out whilst she is living her best life with no kids in London with her bff.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Even if its not timewasters friend, and it was time waster themself who the meldrums contacted , maybe there just trying on here to protect their identity, they have already had messages of 💩 from the meldrums and they would be able to work out who it is again on here since they (meldrums) are avid readers

Reactions: 15

Or their friend and them that as a screenshot? I don’t know either way but I also get why if it is them they don’t want to say.

Reactions: 12
Even if its not timewasters friend, and it was time waster themself who the meldrums contacted , maybe there just trying on here to protect their identity, they have already had messages of 💩 from the meldrums and they would be able to work out who it is again on here since they (meldrums) are avid readers
If they were trying to protect their identity that's fine.

But don't take questioning as 'victim blaming' it was quite odd the whole comments turned off thing and they contradicted themselves which people then are naturally suspicious about.

Don’t forget too that the friend can send screenshots to timewaster to put on here etc. Doesn’t mean it’s them I guess but I tend to be wrong in these things and I’m not as a good a detective as you guys are! I’m in awe 😂🤩

Reactions: 8
My take on this is - I believe these messages were sent on S birthday weekend so Rebecca fuelled by fizz whilst celebrating being a Mum for 8 years 🙄has messaged these people thinking she is the big I am along with her Mum. It definitely isn’t Rebeccas style of writing and not Lee’s either to be honest.
I then think Lee and his mate has found out about said messages which is why Lee went really quiet offshore, Rebecca posting gushing posts about choppers eve trying to get him back on side and him coming home in what seemed like a bad mood and there was definitely tension between the 2.
Rebecca is one of those who gets an idea in her head, does it then the tit hits the fan and others suffer for it.
I hope those messaged do go through the proper way of complaining, I.e screen shot everything etc.
I can’t help but feel whilst it was all very well posting here on behalf of a friend but maybe the proper agencies should have been contacted first then the outcome put on Instagram or here or wherever. I just hope by sharing it on social media doesn’t harm any case there may be against them.
I also think it’s odd that this is all coming out whilst she is living her best life with no kids in London with her bff.
This is her style more than Lee's she gets in a rage then lashed out.
I suspected for a while she has access to several Insta and fb accounts.
She probably can access Lee's and her mum's as she used Scottish horse and hounds to stalk so called trolls in the past.
Someone helped her write it I doubt her management be that stupid.
Other than reading on here don't know how Matt from bunker box got hold of this info unless wood messaged them asking .
Regardless who wood is what's happened is so wrong and don't blame them being a bit fearful as few months ago Mrs meldrum reported a local who posted here to their employers.
They very petty and vindictive.
Pats a twit but less of a twit than her.
I figured he went quiet and he shouldn't be using his phone on the rig.
He s definatly been tired and grumpy since he's been back.

Wow just caught up on all the shenanigans 😱 so, I have a wild theory! This bunker box bloke...is there ANY way it could be someone else helping to run the account, well the social media side of it? Maybe Lee helping his pal out as he's an Instagram pro? 🤣 That would kind of explain how "Matty" has maybe jumped in on that post from @timewasters pal. It's so odd because bunker box isn't even mentioned. But the insta post was shared on here. I think Lee was sat at home last night all alone, browsing tattle ( hehe) seen the post and then gone on insta. My wild theory also works with the odd way bunker box made it on to there comments pre Ibiza trip! Bet it's meldrums handling the insta part of the brand for lees pal!

I do realise it most likely isn't this at all but omg I'd LOVE it if it was 🤣🤣
I said at the time I bet Lee was helping out bunker box with their socials .

I definitely agree with your middle paragraph that Lee discovered something out while offshore. And things have been tense AF since. Very telling that it's his rig mate too..

Yes!!! I fully agree with your take.
I think @Timewaster19 has just tried to protect her identity.....which is kind of what Rebecca wants, people to feel intimated. However there has been excellent advice & support from the bastards on here on how to handle the situation, so it’s went against her. I really hope she doesn’t get away with this. As others have said, vulnerable people could really be affected by these kind of messages, especially seeing how sheep attack anyone who dares not fall at her feet.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.