Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone breakdown the bunker box/Matty thing for us slow ones?
Someone posted on insta asking if anyone else had been directly contacted by Meldrum having contacted brands to raise concerns about them. No brands were mentioned on this insta post yet the bunker boss chap rocked up and started hurling abuse at the poster. Said he’d contacted Rebecca and that she had said the poster is full of tit.

Reactions: 9
Someone posted on insta asking if anyone else had been directly contacted by Meldrum having contacted brands to raise concerns about them. No brands were mentioned on this insta post yet the bunker boss chap rocked up and started hurling abuse at the poster. Said he’d contacted Rebecca and that she had said the poster is full of tit.
Ah thanks.

Reactions: 1
I don’t actually doubt TimeWaster FWIW, but this whole episode is showing that the meldrums are up to games (tagging bunker box in that Ibiza trip post was the start) so I can see why people are being suspicious this/you might somehow be part of an elaborate plan to silence people from contacting brands “look what could happen to you” type thing. Don’t take it so hard, we’re all bastards supporting bastards.

Where is the tattler who (thinks they) had their details leaked by Bloom Boutique? Was that definitely the only company or was it possible they had contacted Bunker Box at some point too?

@JustAnotherUserName

Reactions: 22
It’s blatantly obvious to see that Rebecca has been sending nasty intimidating messages to people who have complained about her. The message sent to that woman was vindictive in every sense of the word. I don’t feel sorry for her she brings it all on herself and today they are acting like nothing has happened as they think they are untouchable as they get away with every tit stunt they pull. I for one hope they have been reported and get their arses reemed for this. Who knows Lee might enjoy it 😂

Reactions: 19
Wow just caught up on all the shenanigans 😱 so, I have a wild theory! This bunker box bloke...is there ANY way it could be someone else helping to run the account, well the social media side of it? Maybe Lee helping his pal out as he's an Instagram pro? 🤣 That would kind of explain how "Matty" has maybe jumped in on that post from @timewasters pal. It's so odd because bunker box isn't even mentioned. But the insta post was shared on here. I think Lee was sat at home last night all alone, browsing tattle ( hehe) seen the post and then gone on insta. My wild theory also works with the odd way bunker box made it on to there comments pre Ibiza trip! Bet it's meldrums handling the insta part of the brand for lees pal!

I do realise it most likely isn't this at all but omg I'd LOVE it if it was 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
you might want to remove the “comment as” from the bottom of this screenshot, your name is there.

No that is not the case Instagram only remove the comments that are offensive not the whole post. Anyone can report a comment to Instagram if they view it as not meeting community guidelines they can remove the post. Given that there seems to now be an attack on the victim rather than Mrs m and her friendly friend I am not going on to comment further. As it’s clear this forum is now about questioning motives that were clearly in place to bring to light her shady dealings.
I actually do believe you, we’re all on the same side!
but I don’t like how you came on telling people you’d been doxxed (when you hadn’t and she wasn’t doxxing anyone)

You’ve been giving half details from the start so I’ve been asking questions that’s all.
And I’ve been called Rebecca because I question things 🤔

so we are to have the same sheep mentality here and not question what’s happening.

Na, I don’t work that way on here or on their platforms.

i was confused as to why his posts on your Instagram were removed. That’s all.

Every reply to a question is an aggressive one when there is no need.
You have the information and we’re trying to understand it. That’s all.

Reactions: 15
Comments are on. In terms of dialogue no one else has yet to comment on the actual post. But are questioning on here. That pair was up yesterday. Please feel free to direct all questions and comments on the post.
Hi, presume you meant to quote me. At 11.35am here is the screenshot I took, where comments were off, which I why I asked why they were off. Thanks.

Have hidden my profile picture as I would rather not be targeted by any influencer or anyone else.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Wow just caught up on all the shenanigans 😱 so, I have a wild theory! This bunker box bloke...is there ANY way it could be someone else helping to run the account, well the social media side of it? Maybe Lee helping his pal out as he's an Instagram pro? 🤣 That would kind of explain how "Matty" has maybe jumped in on that post from @timewasters pal. It's so odd because bunker box isn't even mentioned. But the insta post was shared on here. I think Lee was sat at home last night all alone, browsing tattle ( hehe) seen the post and then gone on insta. My wild theory also works with the odd way bunker box made it on to there comments pre Ibiza trip! Bet it's meldrums handling the insta part of the brand for lees pal!

rebecca is on this thread constantly, so she would have seen the conversation unfolding last night and I’d guess she contacted Matty herself - she’s had a few shandy’s with Kath last night so was probably feeling like an edgy bastard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

If he has allowed the Meldrums access to running his social media then he’s a bigger twit than the person writing those messages on his behalf!

• Haha
rebecca is on this thread constantly, so she would have seen the conversation unfolding last night and I’d guess she contacted Matty herself - she’s had a few shandy’s with Kath last night so was probably feeling like an edgy bastard 🤣
I’m assuming everyone who knows her is on here,
Matty probably hit that “watch” button at the top of this thread before anyone else did 😐

The appropriate people have been informed
👍 excellent!!
Let’s hope it’s handled correctly by them, like when Nuby did this with the Ingham family,
the girl involved lost her job.

If Matty is one of Lee’s mates from the rig that’s not gonna be a fun trip offshore

Wow, the one weekend I take off tattle, as I was at a wedding, tit really has hit the fan. Think this is their biggest duck up to date. Didn't think you could get worse than being a rasict but the meldrum just keep proving me wrong. Just wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did you watch the Prince Andrew interview? You’ll only get it if you’ve seen that! (Or read about it in the press). It was his alibi for not having sex with a woman who’s accused him of such.
Ahh thank you! I’ve only heard bits of that interview so didn’t get the reference 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 1
This is only going to be bad for them if the people involved report it properly.

Ahh thank you! I’ve only heard bits of that interview so didn’t get the reference 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Worth a watch. Reb and Airmiles Andy have a lot in common. Both completely out of touch with the real world and both have some strong sociopathic traits too!

Reactions: 12
And apparently she doesn’t sweat either.....!!
Of course, hence why she doesn’t need to shower after the gym or change her leggings.

duck, have I just set off the leggings klaxon. We don’t need another link Reb!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course, hence why she doesn’t need to shower after the gym or change her leggings.

duck, have I just set off the leggings klaxon. We don’t need another link Reb!
Since she’s out of town, Pat will have to pop them on and post a crotch shot with Aff Link 👌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ok so now I've revised my wild theory! ...and it IS just theory and musings and gossip 🤣 it would be crazy to think that Matty lets someone else have free reign on his social media and he is a twit in his own right! SO some one ...( Hi Rebecca hi Lee hi Matty...it's one of you!) saw this last night. And matty has gone wtf has she done with that info I gave her in confidence and panic posted in full defence mode because he knows it's a HUGE breach. Ah well, I guess we will never know because they never admit to anything anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.