Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No that is not the case Instagram only remove the comments that are offensive not the whole post. Anyone can report a comment to Instagram if they view it as not meeting community guidelines they can remove the post. Given that there seems to now be an attack on the victim rather than Mrs m and her friendly friend I am not going on to comment further. As it’s clear this forum is now about questioning motives that were clearly in place to bring to light her shady dealings.
I’m not sure why Timewaster19 is bearing the brunt of people being suspicious?

Reactions: 18
No that is not the case Instagram only remove the comments that are offensive not the whole post. Anyone can report a comment to Instagram if they view it as not meeting community guidelines they can remove the post. Given that there seems to now be an attack on the victim rather than Mrs m and her friendly friend I am not going on to comment further. As it’s clear this forum is now about questioning motives that were clearly in place to bring to light her shady dealings.
Yes that's right INSTAGRAM only deletes the comments that are offensive, but you are now unable to comment so it looks like they have been switched off completely, which means your friend HAS switched them off? And I am wondering why that is?
I know how instagram works, I'm familiar with it.

This forum is about a DIALOGUE. If you can't handle genuine questions about what has happened, then you are quite similar to Mrs M in that regard.

It is not an attack, and it is certainly not victim blaming, and honestly its quite rude of you to throw that term around.

Also, you haven't answered my main question, which was is it being taken further, which I would think is the main point and would prove the 'realness' of the whole thing.

Reactions: 8
Is it weird that I almost feel a little sorry for her? I think she’s so out of her depth, and has been for months now (and keeps digging a bigger hole for herself!), but rather than just admitting defeat and getting back to a normal life away from social media, she is trying to push through in the hope things will go back to how they were.

They live in a lovely house (albeit not to everyone’s taste), she has three gorgeous children, a hubby who probably earns a fairly decent salary (and if it’s not enough, she could get a part time job to contribute), and I think she could have a happy, content life if she forgot all about trying to ‘make it’ as an influencer. It must be exhausting! It’s not a long term ‘career’ anyway is it - who’s going to be interested in her (or any of them really!) in ten years time, when their kids have grown up/left home, etc?
Don’t feel sorry for her!

she’s completely self obsessed and has a highly over inflated ego. What’s why she’s still doing this.

being an “influencer” is lucrative; it doesn’t require any skill or talent, but the pay offs can be huge as we have seen from the Meldrums. They were riding high, getting paid ridiculous amounts of money and being gifted expensive holidays and all the rest of it for doing NOTHING. She laps it up - because it’s all she’s ever known. She’s never worked a day in her life, her rich Daddy paid for everything. She’s had Lee financially propping her up since she started going out with him. She’s never had to actually work to earn anything EVER! She quite clearly thinks the world of work is below her, you can see that in her. She doesn’t think she should have to work - oh no, she’s much too good for that.
she enjoys the bragging rights that being an influencer brings - she gets off on the fact that she thinks she’s “insta-famous” or that she’s some sort of minor celebrity- that’s why she licks the arse of other internet wankers like Giovanna Fletcher, Zoe Sugg etc - she wants to be like them - she’s desperately trying to get into the inner circle.

she’s not clever and she’s not talented or creative in anyway. She’s got no clue what she’s doing. She’s just a silly little girl play acting at being a business owner but that’s the problem, she thinks she can carry on acting like a spilt child when things don’t go her way. She thinks she can stamp her feet & turn on the water works to solve all her problems.

I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest. She’s her own worst enemy and I’m afraid she’s made her bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Have the two victims reported? It’s unclear if they have. That Matty is a right bell end.

I remember that vlog
No one speaks to each other in London
The tubes so hard
Her sister looked so pissed off
I think she tries keep her distance from here these days seldom visits.

I couldn’t watch past the “heat magazine” Song🤢 Why does Lee call Safia “pops”? Where did that nickname come from? I can’t keep up with the amount of nicknames safia has !?!? Poor little girl!

Have the two victims reported? It’s unclear if they have. That Matty is a right bell end.
Matty needs to be sat on his arse the little tit. I hope timewasters friend takes this further. He was quite threatening on the comments!
*took these screen shots last night*

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The appropriate people have been informed but given the responses on here am I not prepared to further share details. Surprised by the amount of support for an INfluencer who has done this to many people and those people have shared via the post.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think the concern is that the meldrums are so devious they would make tit up to try to catch people out (plus with the MOD drama people don’t know who is an undercover instamum these days) I for one believe your friend and hope she uses all her screenshots to make a full ICO complaint as I’m raging on her behalf.

Reactions: 23
The appropriate people have been informed but given the responses on here am I not prepared to further share details. Surprised by the amount of support for an INfluencer who has done this to many people and those people have shared via the post.
I’m really sorry for your friend. It will probably make them feel reticent to make complaints in future and that is so wrong. I suspect the Meldrums and the brands are a bit naive to just how much trouble they’re about to be in. What has happened to your friend is dangerous, wrong and illegal and they will end up seeing justice I am sure!

Reactions: 17
I think the concern is that the meldrums are so devious they would make tit up to try to catch people out (plus with the MOD drama people don’t know who is an undercover instamum these days) I for one believe your friend and hope she uses all her screenshots to make a full ICO complaint as I’m raging on her behalf.
Comments are on. In terms of dialogue no one else has yet to comment on the actual post. But are questioning on here. That pair was up yesterday. Please feel free to direct all questions and comments on the post.

Reactions: 2
Comments are on. In terms of dialogue no one else has yet to comment on the actual post. But are questioning on here. That pair was up yesterday. Please feel free to direct all questions and comments on the post.
I suspect you meant to quote someone else?

Reactions: 1
I'm not surprised he's been home less than a week and already done 2 food shops that's more than beggy has done all year.
IMO it's self inflicted , they've brought all the stress & strain upon themselves so they must deal with it .
Regarding his shopping , cooking , cleaning , childcare ect would you honestly trust her to do it ?? eh a big fat NO to that question 😃

• Haha
Thanks to @Lars Guinard for the brilliant title 😂

I’m not even giving this an intro It doesn’t need one!!!
grab a hot cup of tea and continue!
(That includes yourself, Lee and Matty Rebecca!)

(it’s almost time for vlogmas!! 🎄
curtesy of @MrBull sing together you bastards!!
On the first day of Christmas Mrs Meldrum sent to me, a passive aggressive......
message in breach of data protection regulationnnnnns 🙄😬😂)
Thank you! It’s my first thread title on Tattle...if I get a message from Rebecca on Facebook congratulating me, I will let you Tattle bastards know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow the tube is so amazing
It's like London is exotic and we not seen it all before.
So so boring.

She's wearing her special London outfit knew I had seen it before.

Meanwhile back in Bonnie Scotland how much food do they need.
3 food shops in a week glad she doesn't share whole haul as bored me to tears.
Now she might be a bit upset by this ! It’s fine to question her honesty and integrity, or her blatant begging but please no criticism of how she looks , she is a fashion icon in her village very edgy !

• Haha
I remember that vlog
No one speaks to each other in London
The tubes so hard
Her sister looked so pissed off
I think she tries keep her distance from here these days seldom visits.

Pat’s beard was really shite, wasn’t it? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chaucer could’ve used this pair as inspiration! They really are a cautionary tale for greed. As someone mentioned, Lee has a well paid job therefore brand work is an added extra, nota necessity. Therefore their anger stems from greed. They want to go back to getting more and more and more.

Their message initially expressed remorse that this person was offended and yet very quickly they make it clear that if they continue to be offended by their actions they will contact the police or a move forward with legal action. And that is purely because someone’s anti racist attitude is getting in their way of earning more on top of what is probably a 60-70k a year off shore job. I think they’ve lost sight of things and are leading their ego lead them.

Maybe as Christmas is coming they’ll be visited by three ghosts soon and see the error of their ways 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Good, so glad it’s been reported! I’ve zero sympathy for the Meldrums! We’ve heard her threaten police/lawyers before on the troll vlog, Pat has sent messages via Facebook I believe, I had no doubt what you said was true. Hope your friend us okay and takes this matter as far as they can.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.