Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a woc, but from my perspective I think being offended the advert is maybe a bit much. The man in the video went viral dancing to a song called "it's Friday then", so they're reffering to the fact it's Friday not that he is black.

Hmmmmm.

It’s Black Friday.... and they are using a black man to promote it. They wouldn’t have used that clip if he had been a white guy would they?
Poor form on ASOS behalf in my opinion.

Reactions: 21
Hmmmmm.

It’s Black Friday.... and they are using a black man to promote it. They wouldn’t have used that clip if he had been a white guy would they?
Poor form on ASOS behalf in my opinion.
We will never know whether they would have used him if he was white, so saying they wouldn't have done is a pretty big claim.

Reactions: 3
I think the fact that she has already been in the tit twice due to racism makes her look bad in any light that could portray racism.

It I had already been accused of something twice I wouldn't do anything that could possibly put me in that situation again especially if it was my job at risk as well as my reputation

Reactions: 26
I think the fact that she has already been in the tit twice due to racism makes her look bad in any light that could portray racism.

It I had already been accused of something twice I wouldn't do anything that could possibly put me in that situation again especially if it was my job at risk as well as my reputation
Exactly this ! Proving that she has learned nothing ! this is what amounts to casual racism, some would say what’s the problem ? therefore proving the point we should be past this in day to day life surely ? when you put yourself out there by your lifestyle choices you should be extra careful about how you speak , as you say she has already been called out for racism so this is either deliberate or she really is a racist !

Sarah “this mama life” also posted that same ASOS ad with her own similar “oh my god, love this Black Friday ad” tagged on top of it......
Not surprised same childish and thoughtless mindset , can’t see past there own level , I myself reposted this original video because of the dancing it is fun but I don’t like this Ad i definitely would not repost this is I was an “ Influencer “ even if the dancer himself has no problem with it , I am assuming he will be paid well for this makes no difference in my opinion , when I see memes of overweight people being caught on camera and then shamed I hate this I would never think that ok , if the person then agreed for a price to allow it to be shared I still would hate it for example .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
can I ask....

What the duck is this ensemble all about?!!

- hideous puffer jacket in that horrible pink colour
- over sized spotty shirt that’s straight out of 1994
- those bloddy horrible, tired, baggy pleather leggings that do nothing for her at all and are just tit
- the horrible massive Chelsea boots that swamp her and make her look like she’s got clown shoes on
- the stupid fake jam jar glasses

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
can I ask....

- those bloddy horrible, tired, baggy pleather leggings that do nothing for her at all and are just tit
- the horrible massive Chelsea boots that swamp her and make her look like she’s got clown shoes on
It hurts my eyes! Make it go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder what Whalar would think of their golden child.
Less Golden child, more Brass I say she is trolling herself here whilst sticking two fingers up to tattle bastards , see me I am brave , I have no fuccs to give today ! I rooted around in the hole of Lee and found my mojo , lucky me , bloody idiot she needs no enemies she is her worst one for sure !

Reactions: 14
can I ask....

All pleather leggings scream to me is “SWEATY MINGE”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
can I ask....

I am too sexy for my village , too edgy for insta , this is amazing outfit , isn’t it lee ?,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
can I ask....

Her legs look like something you’d but from Ann Summers that requires batteries!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What she actually meant to write on that post was “see it’s not just me who’s racist ASOS are too”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What does Edge's sister do?
She works for a travel agent in Edinburgh. She’s very well educated. Trust Fund Tiggy has basically backpacked her way round the world and worked a few Neilson holiday camps. But she wouldn’t have been able to do that if it wasn’t for daddy Cannon’s money. She’s just as privileged as Edgy but has always been desperate to escape Banchory.

Reactions: 9
Certainly will be minging she'll only just found it a year later on the floor of the wardrobe
True. Im sure its had a quick squoosh of the 2 day spray stuff she was so keen on. Or was that all about the dollah🤔. Who knows🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.