Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She took Kath to a public Jo Malone promo event in Aberdeen. It was open to the general public - all you had to do was register to go on the jo Malone website, it was nothing to do with being an “influencer” but Rebecca was trying to make it sound like it was an exclusive press event....

“I’ve been invited to the Jo Malone event today, taking Kath with me as my plus 1”

then loads of completely lame stories of them at the event, drinking free prosecco and just generally acting like a pair of 14 year old school kids who’d snuck a bottle of Martini out of their Mams drinks cupboard at Christmas.
Wow, just wow. Imagine how gutted you’d be if you’d registered to go, rocked up and she was there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Wow, just wow. Imagine how gutted you’d be if you’d registered to go, rocked up and she was there
It was just so tragic and so pathetic that she was trying so hard to make it sound like it was this exclusive event and it wasn’t! Jo Malone had adverts for it on their Facebook page to promote it and get people to sign up to go!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Essay question.. what would these most talked about influencers do if Instagram and you tube ceased to exist ...
They harp on about just trying to provide for their families.. imagine the really had to work for that .. what would they all do ??
I'd say the better ones among them, Emily Norris and Katie Ellison for example, would have no problem walking into a marketing job.
The Rebeccas (Meldrum and Lamb) would be laughed out the door of any job interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd say the better ones among them, Emily Norris and Katie Ellison for example, would have no problem walking into a marketing job.
The Rebeccas (Meldrum and Lamb) would be laughed out the door of any job interview.
They both worked in marketing and sales before you tube.

Reactions: 7
Rebecca would be THAT witch on the parents committee if she wasn’t an “influencer“

you can just tell can’t you, you know the one....we all know the one. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gosh come on,, I'm really missing some footage of the underground .. obviously knows shits hit the fan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I could name a few more! But I know what you mean

Reactions: 6
Gosh come on,, I'm really missing some footage of the underground ..
They probably decided to climb back UP the steps on 15 storeys... Still climbing 😂😂😂
She was back to her 'I'm telling lies twitchiness' in the morning stories... Classic bad eye contact.
I was thinking, being a 'friend' of hers must be bloody draining. Drama and shitstorm surround her like flies round tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't see Rebegga on any kind of committee. Give up her me time for others!? If it doesn't benefit her she gives zero fucks.
No, I imagine she'd be the sort to moan about it but not lift a finger to help.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They know how to take a job seriously so and it shows, not like the Bandwagon Becky's of the insta world.
I genuinely think she would try and make it as a personal trainer. 1 of 2 things would happen 1) she'd have an epic huff if she wasn't fully qualified on day one of studying "but look how teeny tiny I am in my eBay leggings!!!" Or 2) somehow she would miraculously qualify but be subject to a law suit within days for being dodgey.....so not a million miles away from where she is now!!!

Just caught up on all the latest. All I can say is, it finally feels like Christmas 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I genuinely think she would try and make it as a personal trainer. 1 of 2 things would happen 1) she'd have an epic huff if she wasn't fully qualified on day one of studying "but look how teeny tiny I am in my eBay leggings!!!" Or 2) somehow she was miraculously qualify but be subject to a law suit within days for being dodgey.....so not a million miles away from where she is now!!!

Just caught up on all the latest. All I can say is, it finally feels like Christmas 😂😂

Just wait I had this thought also , maybe this is what will happen when the gym membership is done you get promoted to personal trainer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.