Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yourvoiceisgrating

As a WOC I am finding that offensive but at the same time keep thinking am I just overacting? But no I don’t like the tone of that ASOS advert and I’m not easily offended.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Yoko

Chatty Member
It’s the constant “I’m on a go slow” that really irritates me! You’ve been on a go slow your entire life you daft cow it’s called being lazy!

• Haha

Pandafeet

Oh pleeeeeeeeease!!!! "Mental load" she wouldn't know the meaning of the phrase. She does nothing all day!!!!!! She doesn't care for her children half the time. That post is an insult to hard working sahm's and mums who go out to work. She's got all the time in the world to sit around and think about who has a birthday party coming up. She's missed appointments for the kids??? How???? Absolute cocunt

• Heart

Mamakarma

Just looking at Lee’s grid posts. He can be an annoying twat, is not squeaky clean re involvement with a lift gate etc....but you cannot doubt the difference in the children when he is home. The relationship between him and them, especially Poppy, is unquestioned. The children look so much more relaxed around him.

PUGLETT

She is nothing to be jealous of. She lives in a house she hates with no hobbies except for the gym. No work to stimulate her mind. She lives in a very small insular bubble and doesn't actually go anywhere or do anything unless it's gifted. There are plenty of people in Banchory with much more exciting and fulfilled lives. Her existence is shallow and totally materialistic. She doesn't even appreciate her kids and wants away from them at every opportunity.

• Heart
  • Haha

MrBull

VIP Member
It’s just all more insincere bollocks. Will see her on Spendy Sunday pushing her aff links and gift guides down her followers throats. Choose a lane. You can’t be Mother Earth “my kids are getting only a few select gifts” and then also bleeding your followers dry with all the totally pointless guff you try to sell them every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What’s wrong with them?
That steak she showed on stories looked shit - hasn’t been cooked at a high enough temperature so the outside wasn’t seared, it looked ancid.
The cheeseboard on Pat’s stories is just as bad - a Camembert & a blue cheese with a few slices of ham and a bowl of olives....?

What a belter of a night at murder mansion.

“Come on in guyyyyys, come sit in our Barry Baltic hoose, it’s fuckin freeeeeeeezin because we are too cheap to put the heatin on - dinna worry, there’s a whole 2 logs on the fire, that’s sure to get the place toasty! There’s a 2 drink maximum tonight coz I canna be arsed buyin in anymore booze seein as am no here to enjoy it at Christmas maself, and I’ve no cereal boxes left so tonight’s game is Articulate which I’ve had since 1999. Ho Ho Ho merry Christmas ya PEACH!!!!”

• Haha

OliviaPope

Regarding the direct messages, a possibility is that once she is notified by a brand that they have received a complaint , she may tell them that she is being “ harassed” etc and the matter is with the police and she may say she needs the details of the complainant to pass to the police etc.
I’ve noted that in one of the messages she states that the accusations are causing her “distress”, she is most definitely attempting to suggest that a criminal offence is occurring against her which is not correct. As a single message from one person is not a “ course of conduct” to constitute harassment.
In any event , I don’t believe for a second that police are involved in any way, for a start they would have advised her to not make direct contact with anyone but to just pass details to the Police. Legally, anyone has a right to contact a brand and communicate their dissatisfaction. A professional brand will respond to the complaint but would never pass on details to the influencer. Rebecca clearly wants the complaints to brands to stop as it affects her income and she is now trying to be more direct and personal to intimidate people.
I hope anyone who has received a message from her, makes a formal complaint using the appropriate method. You have done nothing wrong.
This is the same stunt Creepy Ingham pulled, told the brand there was an ongoing harassment case to get the details. The staff member that handed out the details was then sacked by the company.

Funny she is quite happy to go after people who she describes as having “sad lives” but she never took any action against the 2 tabloid newspapers that ran the story!!

Bet she wouldn’t be so smart if someone that she sent one of these messages to sent HER a solicitors letter!!

I think those trainers are very childish for Safaiya’s age personally! I dont know if its just me but when my daughter hut that age, she outgrew characters like that and wanted more grown up clothes!

Youbelter!

Hahahaha, eating less meat.... What a good choice of influencer 🙄
It’s just madness. Fake, fake, fake! All of it for engagement and to make money. If you’re going to talk bullshit to make money, try and do it in a consistent manner. It’s laughable how she’s enjoying having no red meat and a while later she’s gobbling it down and is their biggest fan. I just hate the falseness of it all, all these lies are just sickening.

• Heart

Trollstice

Haven’t commented on this thread for a while but like to come and see what grabby is up to now and again. She’s worse than ever I see!
Just wanted to say that I am pig sick of influencers (all of them) playing the ‘woe is me’ card. You’s all have a good life. Money. Loving families. Opportunities most of us mere mortals could only dream of. OWN IT. Stop trying to relate to us working parents, single parents, low income families etc. It’s patronising and frankly makes me feel shit seeing these people with gorgeous houses, great families and spouting out how they are just like us.
Rant over.. carry on.
So true. We've just moved house because of my husbands job. Money is super tight and my husband is working away for 6 months. Yesterday I had to decide between Sudocreme for my son as he had a bite that looked sore or toothpaste for me as we were totally out. I went for Sudocreme and used the kids toothpaste for me. But there is Grabby with her new £325 boots she'll never even thank them for. It just makes me so sad and frustrated.

• Sad
  • Angry

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Sorry but as much as Pat is a plonker he does a lot of the parenting!! He also works and does all the money/accounts ( according to her) he is home full time for three weeks out of five! He needs to have a bloody serious word with her! She takes the pee right out of him!

• Heart

Alf

The whole only going to have 2 drinks so I don't waste the next day...10 seconds later...we're just gonna have a lazy day today. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
I dont know what rubbish I've just watched but for sure it was RM .... I'm confused by the comments she makes about the girls swimming and how shes not going to bother with taking them to lessons ... because she cant take all 3 to the lessons .. but they know how to swimming ... but S found it too hard surely that's the point of it being swimming lessons .. the more you go and learn the easier it becames .. and f doesnt want to get in the water ... what's the difference going to be any other time.
I have to take all my 3 kids to swimming lessons twice a week . Yeh it's a bit of a pain . My 2 year old hates it but you as a parent just put up with it all and do it ... ah then you get RM who just couldnt give a dam and goes for the easiest most self pleasing option
And that line .. so meldrum if your listening to this you need to get your drill out .... if he doesnt just you get rammi to help you out
And even in that hour theres still mess
I basically understood it to mean Rebecca can’t be arsed so will just quit as that’s the easiest solution.

Why doesn’t she have:
1) Saturday/Sunday morning lessons
2) Swimming lessons straight after school on the day Poppy is at nursery?

It’s not about the children. The children participating in extra-curricular activities merely get in the way of Rebecca getting home, admiring herself in her phone crying about how so so hard it is to be a Mum juggling all those plates. If Rebecca was to genuinely re-evaluate her “plates” perhaps she should slow down on the gym, nails, hair, shopping, mooching, hot tea and pick up on the children, the housework heck while I’m at it even a bit of blooming actual work! Then she’ll know what spinning really is!

• Heart
  • Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Will this be another chance for belter boy Pat to go all Dr Ruth on us and talk about their healthy sex life 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Creasing so hard - they hate the murder mansion and basically want to change EVERYTHING about it to turn it into a house pretty much like the one they used to live in.....!!!
Haha!!! Well sucks to be you Meldrums. You are stuck in a horrible house that you quite obviously cannot afford and that you hate and guess what? No one is gunna want to buy that heap off you!!!! Shouldn’t have been so greedy.....!!!!

• Haha

Mabelrose

VIP Member
She’s teaching them quality over quantity??! Are the sheep really that thick, the other day she was showing so so much plastic tat for stocking fillers, or does that not count???