Mrs Meldrum #65 Rebecca did not write that message, she was in Pizza Express in Woking that day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such a strange message. I think this is the message she’s been sending to people like organised motherhood etc. It’s very generic. It’s not targeted to the recipient at all. If it was it would say, you said this.....which isn’t true because... I would like you to stop doing this....because it makes me feel...

This is her threat message she sends out.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Her parents(s) Have written that but without a doubt Rebecca hit the send button with a smug look on her face.
She has really outdone herself this time.
I feel sorry for her girls, the mood and tension at home must be awful and not fair on them at all.
Would her dad be this daft?
He featured a lot less
Maybe it's grandads revenge as she treats him like a idiot.
What I don't get is why Matty got involved and admitted it was bunker box that shared the data illegally with Mrs meldrum.
My understanding is the emails were sent s birthday weekend.
Lee then went to rig but it's all blowing up now as some dident see random Facebook message until days later.

It’s such a strange message. I think this is the message she’s been sending to people like organised motherhood etc. It’s very generic. It’s not targeted to the recipient at all. If it was it would say, you said this.....which isn’t true because... I would like you to stop doing this....because it makes me feel...

This is her threat message she sends out.
Did she send organised motherhood a message? Thought that was sacoone jolys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I love f&f boots there my dream boots I’ve always wanted some! If she’s been gifted and thrown them under her desk what a twit !!!!! hole

Reactions: 4
Just going through by that message, I’d say an older person has typed it. The use of the semi colon and the word on-line isn’t the style of a 30 something who is glued to their phone.
This is Edgy we are talking about, she acts like a sixty yuuuur old most of the time, with her ‘gee whizzes‘ and her scrumptious, mumsy etc! 😂👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would Whalar still want her on their books. She is a car crash waiting to happen and surely they should see that she will only drag them down with her.
Where are they at this point. Unsure what their infinite role is, but should someone not be giving her some sound advice. Looks as though we cannot rely on the parents, or hubby. While she does annoy me, really concerned that she is spiralling out of control.

Reactions: 10
Why would Whalar still want her on their books. She is a car crash waiting to happen and surely they should see that she will only drag them down with her.
Where are they at this point. Unsure what their infinite role is, but should someone not be giving her some sound advice. Looks as though we cannot rely on the parents, or hubby. While she does annoy me, really concerned that she is spiralling out of control.
I think they are the agents equivalent of a no win no fee solicitors

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her apology over racism said never stop contacting me.
Her message says she willing to have a chat.
But if she blocks anyone who says anything negative.
Likes anything negative how the heck are they supposed to communicate with her.
It's hilarious she's blocked 2 if her Facebook top fans on Insta.

Reactions: 14
It’s just a hoppy to get the gurls an ice cream.

If you bastards duck it up, I’ll set the squad onto y’all. Banged up for having an opinion. That’ll be 20 years for each and every one of you for speaking out on some casual racism.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was her mother, I’m tellin’ ya!
Absolutely agree Mommie Dearest penned that little message.
Just a quick scan, throughout the author uses the first person narrative. Until “I’m just a normal mum to three children, trying her best”. Why the switch to third person when it’s first person narrative throughout.

Course it was the Granny, with the mobile, in the kitchen. 🤔
That way Shady has her cast iron alibi.
“I didn’t write it”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was that weekend mummy cannon got pissed and was shouting at google! Is she seriously going to say her Facebook account was hacked...by her mother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was that weekend mummy cannon got pissed and was shouting at google! Is she seriously going to say her Facebook account was hacked...by her mother 🤣
yes yes yes!!!

they were both tipsy that weekend of S birthday.

Reactions: 6
yes yes yes!!!

they were both tipsy that weekend of S birthday.
They are both absolutely pathetic. Grandma Cannon ought to know better. I wonder which one of them instigated sending those messages whilst under the influence? Indefensible! They both need their phones confiscated.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was just so tragic and so pathetic that she was trying so hard to make it sound like it was this exclusive event and it wasn’t! Jo Malone had adverts for it on their Facebook page to promote it and get people to sign up to go!!!
And didn't they split a good bag between them?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t actually think she started out badly , spoilt yes but likely with a thought that she would share the good and bad of motherhood. And she doesn’t know much else other than that . It’s not like she like me or a lot of others have a career or passion elsewhere.
Somewhere along the line the money took over and along with it a unlike able and I think haughty is a good word person came along .
She thinks she is above other mums when in reality this fucked up world had made her a much worse parent than she would have ever been.
I have three kids , two of them are well into their twenty’s , I’m not a perfect mum but the insanity of making content out of your kids and moaning and moaning and moaning is beyond me .
If my two were to look back at what she is doing to those girls they would never speak to me again.
To put those cherished babies out there and to complain about them all the time for content !
If it wasn’t for selling those girls souls you would just be getting on with it like everyone else ( and perhaps having a proper job) and accepting it’s part of motherhood . Not making everything a bloody drama .
Those three girls will not get that .. I really hope you understand Rebecca , they will hate you for this , I am 100% certain , they will hate you . Selling childhood , what type of mother are you ?

“ I say my two as they are grown ups”

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.