Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when I think she can’t get any more pathetic.... she’s begging for people to follow Lee’s page. So transparent. So tragic. The pair of them are a complete embarrassment to themselves and their families.

“Ask Me Anything” video..... BORING!!!!!!!
Why bother? It will be the same predictable “questions” that she sends herself as usual - “how’s it been with Lee working away/are you feeling happier now/how are you dealing with trolls/what are you doing for Xmas/ what do you want for Xmas/when are you getting a dog/what do you do at the gym.......”
Didn’t she just do a Q&A on Instagram in the last week or so?

The dullest most boring woman on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Missed the usual one asking if they'll have a fourth child 🙄 despite Lee having the snip & her making it clear she doesn't want another on several occasions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Missed the usual one asking if they'll have a fourth child 🙄 despite Lee having the snip & her making it clear she doesn't want another on several occasions 🙄
Oh yes! “Are you going to try for baby number 4?!”

urgh. Give me strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and the old chestnut “was it hard going from 1 to 2 children or 2 to 3 children?”

• Haha
I've got some questions for her..."why are you so boring", "why are you a liar", "why do you keep showing us those bloody awful leggings", "why are you a money grabbing cow". I could go on and on🙄. The last question is..."why don't you just f#ck off with your boring vlogs"😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I usually can’t watch her videos because she riles me so much but I’m off to make a HOT 😏 cup of coffee awatch this one 🍿
I think lee is fed up.....princess praising herself for smashing it while he’s away, he knows she’s getting help and time to herself! She used to say she’d be gutting the house for Lee coming home because he’s tidier/cleaner than her. I wonder if resentment is building at being ‘solo Earner’ then coming hone to a mess and endless chores while Reb races out the door as fast as she can!
Also I am FUMING that she’s labelled the Elemis PR product and Aff linked it.....I don’t know why it’s annoyed me more today but I’m disgusted.
I reckon Lee is beginning to feel unsatisfied with his lot. Bringing home the bacon during a few weeks off shore, everything catered for, banter with the lads.

Then he has to come home and has the Missus nagging in his ear about her failed Insta career, no gifted kitchen, Tattle bastards, feral insomniac kids bla bla bla.

I actually think that Lee would be happy with his life. His roots I presume were quite humble compared to the Cannons. Brought up by a single Mum who appears good natured and selfless. He's probably getting to the stage where he wished he'd married someone like his old Mum.

Reactions: 19
So they have read here and now trying to make light and laugh off lee being so miserable in the room swap video! What a set of twats they really are!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why don't they just buy followers for Lee, they're experienced in that. Like anyone with decency is going to follow that muppet, Director of MrsM, a passive aggressive, fake faced, 'come on Darling' 'check my babe' cocunt with a 9 year old hair cut and his balls in the biscuit barrel that lives in the lied about kitchen refurb.

They're in cloud bleeping cuckoo land.

He's stewing at something, was that why there was the insincere gushing post from the lying wife on chopper day, the day after chopper bloody eve. He's looking fucked and not in a good way Rebeggar.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Come on troops! Go follow Lee so he wonders where all his followers have come from. Eh no your alright Reb hen I’d follow Jeremy Corbyn before I followed that plank. In other words go give him a follow so he can do more ads and earn me more money 💰 💴 cause let’s face it that’s all the pair of you are about is the money. They’re so crass!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apologies if this has been posted upthread but Lee looks like Poppy’s grandpa here 🤣
C534B5CD-BF38-432F-AD80-83B56E9138C6.jpeg

• Haha
Just had a quick look at Lees stories, loved the most recent one -

"what noise do sheep make?"

Was half expecting Poppy to say "they're all trolls, Dad, just ignore them, they're just jealous" 🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What on Earth is with all the pursed lips and pouting that Rebecca is doing to herself down the camera in this afternoons stories with Poppy?! She’s relentless!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No,not on shared housing, well not where I live, my friend has recently bought a shared ownership house, the previous owners left her loads and it was all gorgeous bits! Really helped her.
Yeah I'd agree every little helps but in our area every shared house has to be inspected and left as when you first moved in plus they charge for any damage to the property . My friend put lovely new internal doors on and replaced kitchen cabinet doors and had to remove them all and pay the housing company for them to put the original doors back on .
The Meldrums received a lovely bottle of wine & chocolates from the previous owner but they 2 miserable twats can't even give to a food bank . The only thing she'd have left is dust as she's a lazy get when it comes to cleaning

Reactions: 7
I don't like today's gift guide. Not enough info on what the products are or prices. Why doesn't she just admit it's insta only so she can cash in on the swipe ups?! I'm assuming they all lead to Smyths (though I haven't checked), meaning she could stand to earn commission on any and all purchases made by her followers on that site prior to Christmas day?! Well timed, Edgalicious, given the 30 day cookies. Sneakier than we give her credit for. Disgusting.
Just to say that Smyths are not working with Rebecca and have no affiliation with her nor apparently do they intend to have any affiliation with the company Mrs Meldrum Limited. They are disappointed that she included two innocent shoppers in her instastories as customers are allowed to 'record or capture' only an image of a product in store and not include anything other than a product. Their advice to anyone captured in her images it to pursue a civil matter against the company filming them. Lets hope that Mrs Meldrum Limited has good business insurance for public liability / data protection breaches.

So it would appear it doesn't matter how many trips they take to Smyths and tag the shite out of them, Smyths are not interested. In fact after her insta story customer services have highlighted the filming breach for an internal review within Smyths.

You see Rebecca and Lee when you have as many followers as you do, you cannot know them all and it turns out your reputation has gone before you and some people who are relatively prominent in "Business Associations" who you may have pissed off by begging directly to them or slagging them off will network with other business associates.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Blatant begging for winter boots for the girls.
Poppy remains the number 1 Tattler in her life. I love Poppy.

• Haha
Whats with the random slagging off her husband on stories? Is it a passive aggressive swipe (up) after their obvious arguing during room swap saga or is she taking a leaf out of clemmoe hoopers book?

Reactions: 9
First mother then the father getting performing P in front of the camera. They talk tit, so much for posting less with the girls.

What I find sad is the way, particularly mother, never looks at P when there's a camera on, P in return mirroring the communication via the camera. Mother's eyes, follow them.. She's mainly looking at herself, NOT her child. This is horribly odd interaction. So is it school shoes they are buying? Weeks before they break up for weeks over Christmas ... Why don't I believe they are paying for the shoes themselves?

Lastly, you have no self awareness Princess Pinocchio, instead of thinking you're addressing tattle, concentrate on your language in front of your child. Don't get me wrong, I swear but seeing a mummy vlogger swearing in front of her child who's as sharp as tack is actually pretty disgusting. 😡

Just to say that Smyths are not working with Rebecca and have no affiliation with her nor apparently do they intend to have any affiliation with the company Mrs Meldrum Limited. They are disappointed that she included two innocent shoppers in her instastories as customers are allowed to 'record or capture' only an image of a product in store and not include anything other than a product. Their advice to anyone captured in her images it to pursue a civil matter against the company filming them. Lets hope that Mrs Meldrum Limited has good business insurance for public liability / data protection breaches.

So it would appear it doesn't matter how many trips they take to Smyths and tag the shite out of them, Smyths are not interested. In fact after her insta story customer services have highlighted the filming breach for an internal review within Smyths.

You see Rebecca and Lee when you have as many followers as you do, you cannot know them all and it turns out your reputation has gone before you and some people who are relatively prominent in "Business Associations" who you may have pissed off by begging directly to them or slagging them off will network with other business associates.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 So no amount of pushing 'follow Lee for his soup' will scrub the tarnished reputation of the MrsM brand.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.