Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats with the random slagging off her husband on stories? Is it a passive aggressive swipe (up) after their obvious arguing during room swap saga or is she taking a leaf out of clemmoe hoopers book?
I assume it's because in Edgy's stories today, Poppy bites her finger. In Lee's stories, she's laughing and happy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Moaning about the girls shoes being to small and having to fork out a fortune on new ones 😃 That's what happens when you've been gifted numerous pairs of shoes or Nanny Meldrum buys them . It's about f???? time you put your hand in your own pocket

Reactions: 18
Stop using your bleeping child as a bleeping prop you bleeping pair of arse holes!!!!!

And breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Didn’t they just get new gifted Clark’s shoes in August? Surely they can’t have both outgrown them already. Not a great advert for Clark’s if so. Most children’s shoe shops I’ve been to usually size up a little for growth so you’re not replacing them too soon. Fair enough if they just need winter boots, but she definitely said they were complaining they were too small 🤔

Reactions: 20
Moaning about the girls shoes being to small and having to fork out a fortune on new ones 😃 That's what happens when you've been gifted numerous pairs of shoes or Nanny Meldrum buys them . It's about f???? time you put your hand in your own pocket
She must be really noticing the price of stuff now she’s having to buy everything for the girls herself. No more endless frilly designer frocks and sparkly shoes if they aren’t being kindly gifted. Safiyah must be so relieved, she will be able to dress like a normal kid her age at last!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah I'd agree every little helps but in our area every shared house has to be inspected and left as when you first moved in plus they charge for any damage to the property . My friend put lovely new internal doors on and replaced kitchen cabinet doors and had to remove them all and pay the housing company for them to put the original doors back on .
The Meldrums received a lovely bottle of wine & chocolates from the previous owner but they 2 miserable twats can't even give to a food bank . The only thing she'd have left is dust as she's a lazy get when it comes to cleaning

If that's the case - how did they manage to avoid reverting the garage conversion? Strange one.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t they just get new gifted Clark’s shoes in August? Surely they can’t have both outgrown them already. Not a great advert for Clark’s if so. Most children’s shoe shops I’ve been to usually size up a little for growth so you’re not replacing them too soon. Fair enough if they just need winter boots, but she definitely said they were complaining they were too small 🤔
Yes they did! Don’t think Clarks shoes are the problem, if they had been measured correctly.

Likely lazy mother strikes again and guessed their shoe sizes when doing the AD. Why didn’t Clarks send her a foot measure?

Clarks should have about 12mm-14mm of growing room which is over a whole size, there is no way their feet especially S’s have grown a size and half in 3 months, if they were correctly fitted in the first place.

Knowing beggy she’s on the beg for some new winter boots for the girls, last years Next ones will be too small now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes they did! Don’t think Clarks shoes are the problem, if they had been measured correctly.

Likely lazy mother strikes again and guessed their shoe sizes when doing the AD. Why didn’t Clarks send her a foot measure?

Clarks should have about 12mm-14mm of growing room which is over a whole size, there is no was their feet especially S’s have grown a size and half in 3 months, if they were correctly fitted in the first place.

Knowing beggy she’s on the beg for some new winter boots for the girls, last years Next ones will be too small now.

I took my kids into Clark's for there school shoes last week of the summer holidays and the girls in there couldnt have been nicer or more knowledgeable, my oldest last year had Clark shoes and they lasted the whole school year was only the last 2 weeks he complained they were small

Reactions: 5

Clarks should have about 12mm-14mm of growing room which is over a whole size, there is no way their feet especially S’s have grown a size and half in 3 months, if they were correctly fitted in the first place.

I’d be gobsmacked if she actually bought some boots herself - she’s either begging, or there’s already some #kindlygifted pairs in the post 🙈

Reactions: 6
I took my kids into Clark's for there school shoes last week of the summer holidays and the girls in there couldnt have been nicer or more knowledgeable, my oldest last year had Clark shoes and they lasted the whole school year was only the last 2 weeks he complained they were small
That’s the difference fools like us have to buy our own kids shoes and try and make sure the fit properly and can get the whole school year out of them if possible. We don’t need “influencers” to promote a shoe shop that has been around forever that I got my own school shoes from many moons ago.

But beggy has been gifted so much crap over the years like the My first years school bags she didn’t declare after she moaned about the price of Smiggle. She’s lost touch with the real cost of raising kids.

Reactions: 12
If that's the case - how did they manage to avoid reverting the garage conversion? Strange one.
It's obviously down to who owns part of the house . Every company has different rules & regulations only going by our local housing .
Permission must have been given for them to convert garage

Reactions: 3
I assume it's because in Edgy's stories today, Poppy bites her finger. In Lee's stories, she's laughing and happy.
She didn't seem that shocked Poppy bit her did she? If my kid bit me I'd jump because she never does it!

Reactions: 6
Here the shared ownership are usually under a housing association rather than the council and no you don’t have to return to original fixtures and fittings.
Actual council and housing associations where you just pay rent then yes flooring is removed etc. I’m sure you can leave lampshades though. It makes me cross that they blindly say remove flooring. Surely someone should inspect and say yes that’s ok to leave no it needs removing. It could save someone having to spend hundreds on new flooring or going without for months/years.

Reactions: 2
Just to say that Smyths are not working with Rebecca and have no affiliation with her nor apparently do they intend to have any affiliation with the company Mrs Meldrum Limited. They are disappointed that she included two innocent shoppers in her instastories as customers are allowed to 'record or capture' only an image of a product in store and not include anything other than a product. Their advice to anyone captured in her images it to pursue a civil matter against the company filming them. Lets hope that Mrs Meldrum Limited has good business insurance for public liability / data protection breaches.

So it would appear it doesn't matter how many trips they take to Smyths and tag the shite out of them, Smyths are not interested. In fact after her insta story customer services have highlighted the filming breach for an internal review within Smyths.

You see Rebecca and Lee when you have as many followers as you do, you cannot know them all and it turns out your reputation has gone before you and some people who are relatively prominent in "Business Associations" who you may have pissed off by begging directly to them or slagging them off will network with other business associates.
A tenner says she'll never be seen in Smyth's again!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She didn't seem that shocked Poppy bit her did she? If my kid bit me I'd jump because she never does it!
If she did bite ??? Where the hell is the discipline here .
She's attending nursery and if she's getting away with it at home she'll expect it to be acceptable at nursery .
She's 2&1/2 now her funny antics , temper tantrums are no longer funny . She's cute , adorable but she'll end up like her mother .
A tenner says she'll never be seen in Smyth's again!
I wouldn't show my face either after begging for my kids Christmas presents

Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice the filthy bed sheet she put back on the bed about 10 mins in
Gads 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.