Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Cheers to a full nights sleep” what’s with the double eyebrow raise? Does she realise how ridiculous she looks?!? What a sad sad life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I hadn’t seen my husband for 2 weeks and he wanted to go to bed, I’d put the toddler down for a nap and join him!
I wouldn’t punt him off to the shop and start moving furniture 😂 we’d be moving the furniture a much more fun way that’s for sure!
Would you even swing from the old copper kitchen lamp shades that were tossed in a black bin bag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not on insta these days and certainly wouldn’t give the Meldrums a view on youtube, so I didn’t quite know what the the mentions of Lee’s hair on here we’re all about but oh my Christ I snort laughed at @fireflies screenshot of him on the sofa! 🤣🤣🤣 Can’t cope with it at all hahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would you even swing from the old copper kitchen lamp shades that were tossed in a black bin bag 😂😂😂
Would you not have left those in the old house, I know I would! There was nowhere that they would go in the new house, they looked nice ( everything looked nice) in the old kitchen, but old tight arses probably left nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would you not have left those in the old house, I know I would! There was nowhere that they would go in the new house, they looked nice ( everything looked nice) in the old kitchen, but old tight arses probably left nothing!
The Meldrums would have stripped the old house of EVERYTHING. Light bulbs, loo roll - the lot. Nothing would have been left. They probably would have uplifted the turf from the garden if they needed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still dont get how she made a big deal when lee was away of wanting to big swap but it's too much for her to do on her own and would have to wait on lee .... yet she done it on her own the the help of the mother (?) Mother in law ( one of them ) so why not just do it when he was away .. confusing

Oh 😂😂😂
Let's try and get his followers up ... now we all know why this is .... not for his delicious soup recipe... more so because all the #ad are going over there

Reactions: 20
if your home is only part owned they'd have to remove all fittings or they'd be charged a disposal fee for any items left in the premises ( that's our local community council rules ) but they are cheap skates that wouldn't leave you a crumb of bread anyway , miserable gets

Reactions: 5
I still dont get how she made a big deal when lee was away of wanting to big swap but it's too much for her to do on her own and would have to wait on lee .... yet she done it on her own the the help of the mother (?) Mother in law ( one of them ) so why not just do it when he was away .. confusing

Oh 😂😂😂
Let's try and get his followers up ... now we all know why this is .... not for his delicious soup recipe... more so because all the #ad are going over there
Was going to say exactly the same thing.

Instacunts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I usually can’t watch her videos because she riles me so much but I’m off to make a HOT 😏 cup of coffee awatch this one 🍿
I think lee is fed up.....princess praising herself for smashing it while he’s away, he knows she’s getting help and time to herself! She used to say she’d be gutting the house for Lee coming home because he’s tidier/cleaner than her. I wonder if resentment is building at being ‘solo Earner’ then coming hone to a mess and endless chores while Reb races out the door as fast as she can!
Also I am FUMING that she’s labelled the Elemis PR product and Aff linked it.....I don’t know why it’s annoyed me more today but I’m disgusted.

Reactions: 24
Shamelessly sending followers over to Lee! Let's call a tit a tit Becky, you want him to have more followers so he gets more free stuff, more ad deals and makes the money you can't because you're currently being investigated by the ADA and noone will touch you with a bargepole because your reputation stinks of tit. He's got a job, stop getting him to do yours aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Oh 😂😂😂
He is a director of Mrs Meldrum ltd, he filmed the vlog, he is responsible. Any company working with them when there are literally thousands to choose from will not be supported by me.

Shamelessly sending followers over to Lee! Let's call a tit a tit Becky, you want him to have more followers so he gets more free stuff, more ad deals and makes the money you can't because you're currently being investigated by the ADA and noone will touch you with a bargepole because your reputation stinks of tit. He's got a job, stop getting him to do yours aswell.
He’s as tainted as she is

if your home is only part owned they'd have to remove all fittings or they'd be charged a disposal fee for any items left in the premises ( that's our local community council rules ) but they are cheap skates that wouldn't leave you a crumb of bread anyway , miserable gets
No,not on shared housing, well not where I live, my friend has recently bought a shared ownership house, the previous owners left her loads and it was all gorgeous bits! Really helped her.

He is a director of Mrs Meldrum ltd, he filmed the vlog, he is responsible. Any company working with them when there are literally thousands to choose from will not be supported by me.

He’s as tainted as she is

No,not on shared housing, well not where I live, my friend has recently bought a shared ownership house, the previous owners left her loads and it was all gorgeous bits! Really helped her.
He’s definitely as responsible as she was IMO, and shouldn’t get any freebies/ads, just the same as her 😤

So blatantly trying to get his follower numbers up for the ads 😂
I am cringing so hard for her 😳 How her followers don’t see through her is beyond me!

Reactions: 15
Suppose Xmas is only round the corner and those ice creams for the inconveniences aren’t going to buy themselves. Best get following Pat.

They were both part of it. They’re both little fish in a very big pond. I don’t know why they annoy me so much.

• Haha
He’s definitely as responsible as she was IMO, and shouldn’t get any freebies/ads, just the same as her 😤

I am cringing so hard for her 😳 How her followers don’t see through her is beyond me!
I know!!! So bloody desperate! He was worse than Rebby in some ways, he is a director, he did film the lift vlog, yet there was no apology from him, nothing!!!!!

Reactions: 10

Oh 😂😂😂
Indeed, and please explain why he would be so surprised to where all the new subscribers have come from, or does he not look at Beggys posts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spot on , greed , same as putting gift ideas on a insta so she can Aff link just pure unadulterated begging and greed, how her followers can swallow her bullshite I do not know 😡

oor Reb is a professional at going solo . Did you forget she solo parents 😂😂
Maybe she likes to do everything solo , no wonder Lover boy Lee looks so miserable 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going to film an updated Ask me anything video .... you mean your going to give yourself questions of what you want everyone to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.