Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys!!!

Grab a hot cup of tea, put the feral kids down for the night (or their 5th nap of the day)
And if you're not feeling ruddy exhausted join our new thread team!

Thanks to @Clare for the title!

Link to my leggings Previous threads :

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I really despise their use of the word “community” and them using their “community” to justify why they do this. They don’t see their followers as friends, they see them as dollar signs and people are so naive to believe otherwise.
D1D5B7D8-3135-41FB-BB21-E0EE831BEC86.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This one was my favourite!!

C77E7E9B-BAB4-40DC-98C7-14515B1E012A.jpeg

When was the last time these two goons actually paid for a holiday?? The wet week in Tenerife in February nearly 2 years ago!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This one was my favourite!!

View attachment 57552

When was the last time these two goons actually paid for a holiday?? The wet week in Tenerife in February nearly 2 years ago!!
I had a laugh at that!
But also guys.....S WANTS to be in photos and videos 🙄 my son has realised the kids he watches on YouTube get sent free toys and wants to do his own videos.....I won’t even let him be on the school twitter page because it’s my job to protect him!

Reactions: 20
She must be raging at all the others getting press trips to Disney just now..... this time last year..... how the mighty have fallen!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I had a laugh at that!
But also guys.....S WANTS to be in photos and videos 🙄 my son has realised the kids he watches on YouTube get sent free toys and wants to do his own videos.....I won’t even let him be on the school twitter page because it’s my job to protect him!
Same here! My children are not featured on my Instagram. Not a great following but that doesn’t matter to me.

Reactions: 8
She must be raging at all the others getting press trips to Disney just now..... this time last year..... how the mighty have fallen!
That was the start of the downfall, if only she had listened to the criticism and advice then.

• Heart
Remember the time she used to do her own gel nails , now it’s free , the lady who does them should give away some of gifted nails to someone local to cheer them up this Christmas, if you can give to them greedy you can help others 🤨

The poor souls don’t get to go on family holidays anymore; just shows how much they were gifted 😒
Yep. Most families can only afford an abroad holiday if both are earning or the sole wage earner is on a pretty decent income.

However, Rebecca has never worked. Three children before 30, a husband on a moderate wage, huge mortgage on a house with a reputation that will never sell or they will probably end up out of pocket if they do. Ouch. Its gonna start hurting soon.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.