Mrs Meldrum #64 Don’t be be fooled by this app that we got, I’m still Beggy from the ‘Loch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is vile!!!!!!!! Is she blind or just goading us!!!! Or is she just a lazy cow??? Hey beggy thought washing and vlogging washing was your current thing to film😆

Reactions: 11
I'm beginning to think on top of the immaturity and naivety, MrsM has little life, social or domestic skills. Who the duck wouldn't change the bedding!! That's absolutely rank 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
That vlog is hilarious! Lee clearly helped her, S was about to drop her in it then changed what she was saying and...his...face 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm beginning to think on top of the immaturity and naivety, MrsM has little life, social or domestic skills. Who the duck wouldn't change the bedding!! That's absolutely rank 🤢
She’s a tosser.
Any normal person would automatically change the bedding - even if it wasn’t obviously dirty. shes a skanky witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With the pen Insta tantrum... Of course a 2 yr old will scream when you snatch something from their hand... Why couldn't she have let her sit in the car with a scribble pad of paper and draw with the pen 😡 that's encouraging your child to develop early mark making and writing skills.. But we know she wants feral to perform for the camera bad!y to make her moaning / hard mum life seem credible. You are a greedy, selfish self obsessed with yourself on the gram disgrace of a mother grubby greedy skanky waste of online space. now I will exhale... And breathe. She is damaging that child mentally and emotionally😰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wait. She solo-grafted 6 hours. Lee slept. Where was Poppy? She mentions in the vlog Poppy being down for a nap. In the words of Luther - somethings not right.

The whole room swap debacle is a half ass joke (total shock to me like that the Meldrums did some half assed).

Poor Safiyah was the one who wanted her room swapped over in the first place and hers is the room that ends up half done with no pictures on the wall?! Kid looked a bit underwhelmed tbh.

Why not take the time to plan it? Paint the room, let her choose some colours. Update it. THEN let Florence move her room. Then move Poppy etc. You know, like normal people might. Instead of trying to half ass move FOUR rooms in the space of one school day.

Twats.

Reactions: 21
Wait. She solo-grafted 6 hours. Lee slept. Where was Poppy? She mentions in the vlog Poppy being down for a nap. In the words of Luther - somethings not right.
Lee’s mother was there. So she was probably tending to Poppy while Rebecca was gimping about upstairs.

I’m laughing that they’re still going with their attempt to make out Lee’s annoyed face wasn’t real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m laughing that they’re still going with their attempt to make out Lee’s annoyed face wasn’t real 😂
It was obvious how he felt! As per usual the Meldrums will try to cover anything up that doesn’t fit with “the brand”

Reactions: 15
Let’s face it lee just couldn’t be arsed he was just home off night shift and probably just wanted to sleep but I’ve a feeling Rebecca has probably said to him while he was away about switching the rooms about and he’s said no and he’s not only come home to 1 room being switched round but 4 and then the food shop and round to her mums I don’t blame him for being pissed off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She didnt even dust the skirtings and hoover all round the edges and floor before moving new furniture in and the state of S bedsheets 🤢🙈 thank goodness its not smellovision, I get the impression the upstairs has a permanent whiff of musty pong about it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The bit where she points at a pile of five books and goes ‘that bit’s tidy from where I vlogged a tidy with me’ then pans round and it’s a bomb site 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The whole room swap debacle is a half ass joke (total shock to me like that the Meldrums did some half assed).

Poor Safiyah was the one who wanted her room swapped over in the first place and hers is the room that ends up half done with no pictures on the wall?! Kid looked a bit underwhelmed tbh.

Why not take the time to plan it? Paint the room, let her choose some colours. Update it. THEN let Florence move her room. Then move Poppy etc. You know, like normal people might. Instead of trying to half ass move FOUR rooms in the space of one school day.

Twats.
But safaya room had least amount stuff in it anyway. She dident get the nice bedside table that matches the bed she gets Ikea malm.
I did wonder if maybe her begging for free bathroom other day worked and safaya will get a new ensuite.
Always made sense s go in that room.
I agree with another poster paint the wardrobe doors and frame they look horrid.
Florence gets lovely canopy with lights.

There's no way she was by herself and did it all 6 hours.
Bet the office room looks awful.
Lee once said she had 4 wardrobes full of her clothes.
When she cleared out old office wardrobe they all looked like holiday clothes she maybe dumped them she randomly rammed them all in a big straw bag.

Back when I started watching her and he worked off shore she made the effort to get house a lot tidier.
I don't get her online shops why he had to go grocery shopping yesterday.
Maybe after a few rotations her laziness might irritate him.
Poppy behaviour can be awful but you reap what you sow and she seems to not throw forks or bite anyone else

Reactions: 7
Im thinking he went food shopping to get some actual fresh ingrediants for his cooking!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.