Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrBull

VIP Member
HI GUYS. Not showing any gifts this year because my children who aren’t allowed to go online except for playing reading eggs might see. But, don’t panic! I will still be begging for loads on the gram and aff linking the fuck out of any old guff I think you losers will buy. So yeah. Hope you have a great day. I’m off to pull my jumper down over my knuckles and have a HOT cuppa. No honey flapjacks today though, that last batch gave me the skitters.

P.S. anyone getting a copy of Bastards and Me: Complete together and be a bastard forever; in their stocking this year, please tag me in your photos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

MrBull

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum #65 On the first day of Christmas Mrs Meldrum sent to me, a passive aggressive message in breach of data protection regulationnnnnns

You need to sing it. Catchy, huh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Catwoman

VIP Member
I'm going to be a moany controversial cocunt ... I can't stand lush. How they get away with stinking up a high street quarter a mile radius of the store I'll never understand. Blooming place just gives me a migraine, you can even taste the contents without entering Never sure what all the fuss is about. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Youbelter!

Shame really, I used to enjoy Instagram but every single person I follow now has lost their appeal as all they seem to do is try and sell me shit in sneaky, underhand ways. “So many of you guys asking where I got this from so I’ve added a link” Fucking fuck off the lot of them! Can they not find more dignified ways of making money? Ones where they’re not selling their families privacy and childhoods. They are all selling really similar stuff too and couldn’t give two hoots about it in real life, it’s quite sickening really.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Onlyhereforthegossip

Chatty Member
Remember the time she used to do her own gel nails , now it’s free , the lady who does them should give away some of gifted nails to someone local to cheer them up this Christmas, if you can give to them greedy you can help others 🤨
I’m currently training to be a nail tech and I will be offering mums of children with complex needs free treatments as they are far more deserving than this lazy 🐄 don’t get what the salon gets out of itI certainly wouldn’t be going there 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 50

G&TGal

I don't like today's gift guide. Not enough info on what the products are or prices. Why doesn't she just admit it's insta only so she can cash in on the swipe ups?! I'm assuming they all lead to Smyths (though I haven't checked), meaning she could stand to earn commission on any and all purchases made by her followers on that site prior to Christmas day?! Well timed, Edgalicious, given the 30 day cookies. Sneakier than we give her credit for. Disgusting.
Just to say that Smyths are not working with Rebecca and have no affiliation with her nor apparently do they intend to have any affiliation with the company Mrs Meldrum Limited. They are disappointed that she included two innocent shoppers in her instastories as customers are allowed to 'record or capture' only an image of a product in store and not include anything other than a product. Their advice to anyone captured in her images it to pursue a civil matter against the company filming them. Lets hope that Mrs Meldrum Limited has good business insurance for public liability / data protection breaches.

So it would appear it doesn't matter how many trips they take to Smyths and tag the shite out of them, Smyths are not interested. In fact after her insta story customer services have highlighted the filming breach for an internal review within Smyths.

You see Rebecca and Lee when you have as many followers as you do, you cannot know them all and it turns out your reputation has gone before you and some people who are relatively prominent in "Business Associations" who you may have pissed off by begging directly to them or slagging them off will network with other business associates.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Just wanted to say that I bought my little boy some salopettes today, soon I will also be able to say......”jump up daaaaarling yurrr not in yurrr salopettes!”
I can’t wait 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Her relentless begging is disgusting.

“where can I get colourful bath bombs?!”

GO INTO LUSH AND BUY THEM YOU STINGY CUNT.

her pointless whinging about the honey flapjack giving her the shits.
fuck off love. No one cares about your faux-IBS or your patter about stomach cramps. find something - literally anything else - to talk about because hearing about your bowl habits is not interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart

OliviaPope

Glad the police in Banchory are actually fighting real crimes, which could be potential lethal to youngsters in the community. Rather than tracking down IP addresses of 15 trolls and their hobbits for a spoilt princess.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
could you imagine the dirty talk in that bedroom tonight 🙉🙈

“hit that like baby... oh yeah... press post PRESS IT... LEE PRESS IT!!!
Oh yes babeeeeee you belter...
Tap it Tap it, tap the Like babe...ADD THE SWIPE UP YES YES!!!!”

shit Poppy is awake 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Hey guys!!!

Grab a hot cup of tea, put the feral kids down for the night (or their 5th nap of the day)
And if you're not feeling ruddy exhausted join our new thread team!

Thanks to @Clare for the title!

Link to my leggings Previous threads :

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Peachbomb

VIP Member
What she means is “lush send us a selection of bath bombs so I can give them to the girlies for Christmas and not actually use my own cash!”
The absolute skadger.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m far too invested. I’m too hyped to sleep now. I hope Mrs Meldrum is feeling as excited as we are. Or should I say panicky? Jeez what a start to the week she’s got in the morning. Merry Christmas 😂
It wouldn’t be Christmas without an unholy fuck up by the Meldrum muppets.
And this is a COLOSSAL fucking mess.

she’s a DIRECTOR of a ltd company. She’s obtained PERSONAL information ILLEGALLY and has used that information to track people down on Facebook and send them ridiculous messages, in the hope of trying to intimidate and silence them?! What was she thinking?!
im astounded at her complete lack of self control and her absolute arrogance.
If she genuinely believes that there is an issue that needs to be addressed then go via the appropriate channels. You think you need the police or lawyers involved? Go get them. Let them speak on your behalf.
She never ever ever learns does she?
It’s embarrassing on so many levels. I wouldn’t trust her to tie her own shoe laces, let alone run a company - this just proves how woefully ignorant she is.

• Heart
  • Haha

SheWereActuallyInCar

“Survived” 🙄 fucking hell, people who make it through months of chemotherapy “survive”... coexisting with 3 kids for 2 weeks and multitasking that with titting about on Instagram for a living is not “surviving” you ignorant fucking moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41