Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable she shouldn’t be gifted stuff like this!! I think she will keep it quiet though as she clearly hasn’t been upfront to her followers by saying she’s been gifted!

Reactions: 5
Unbelievable she shouldn’t be gifted stuff like this!! I think she will keep it quiet though as she clearly hasn’t been upfront to her followers by saying she’s been gifted!
Will she be allowed to keep quiet do you think? If the venue have gifted her for promotion purposes, they’ll want her to ‘promote’ it won’t they? I just don’t know why she feels the need to be so deceitful. I wouldn’t even care as much if she was just open and upfront about it to start with. It’s the constant hiding of the truth that really riles me up 🙈

Gobsmacked, and so angry, with their response. I will be taking it further

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Will she be allowed to keep quiet do you think? If the venue have gifted her for promotion purposes, they’ll want her to ‘promote’ it won’t they? I just don’t know why she feels the need to be so deceitful. I wouldn’t even care as much if she was just open and upfront about it to start with. It’s the constant hiding of the truth that really riles me up 🙈

Gobsmacked, and so angry, with their response. I will be taking it further
I wonder what the P & J might have to say about giving free tickets under the umbrella of their name to someone with a casual racist scandal hanging over them? I’m the same, I wouldn’t care if she was honest, open and upfront about her business but she’s not. I’m sure that there are far more worthy families in the area that would have loved gifted tickets to something like this.

Reactions: 15
I wonder what the P & J might have to say about giving free tickets under the umbrella of their name to someone with a casual racist scandal hanging over them? I’m the same, I wouldn’t care if she was honest, open and upfront about her business but she’s not. I’m sure that there are far more worthy families in the area that would have loved gifted tickets to something like this.
Apparently they don’t really care 🙈 (see above!)

Reactions: 8
But she apologised 3times
She goes above and beyond to be transparent.
This rambling, incoherent pile of lies and excuses gives me the pure radge to read! I was so annoyed at myself for not seeing through their bullshite sooner, so much so that just the week or so before, I was sympathising with her crocodile tears story about the original bastards here who were “trolling” her by guessing murder mansion was their new gaff. I was legit fully on board with her pity party and a’hin!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This is why I like Katie!! Take note Greedy one!! She wears a dress everyone loves it ask where’s it’s from she tells us which shop and doesn’t put it as an aff link!! 🙌🙌 stop trying to make money out of your follows the ones who kept you and lee from not working for over two years!! Be a decent human!!
8645C6DC-A1F8-4351-983D-3FDD6A2D1D66.png

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Gifting anything to ‘social media influencers’ is pathetic in my mind, we all managed to look for things, book things, buy things and raise out kids before these free loading twats came along!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think rebeggar has a neck like a jockeys bollix (excuse the language) she clearly does not care what her followers say or think once the freebies keep rolling she is in her element as is leechy Lee and if you dare say anything observations comments she will block delete iv noticed she dosent engage with her followers much the only time she engages is when she doing her links and she wants her sheep to buy her tat 🙄

Reactions: 15
Her constant use of 👌 is definitely two fingers up to all us Tattle Bastards 😂😂 Its so so sad that she is still living her life obsessed by what is written on here 🙄 Bleeting on about the excitement a year ago moving into the house they had 'all worked so so hard to get' - Roughly translated this means 'the house they bought for a steal as nobody else wanted it due to the murder that took place in the utility, that they're now Mortgaged up to the eyeballs to pay for'. Well Becky, the reasons you have not done half of what you imagined you would have are greed, laziness, carelessness, racism, lies and the fact that nothing has been oh so kindly gifted to you ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hahahaha Christ she’s pathetic

Her house is bleeping horrible

it’s out dated
tit layout
In a retirement complex
Near her mothers house (🤮)
it’s where pine tongue & groove went to die
Ridiculously over priced

Oh yeah - a man was violently bludgeoned to death in the utility room, his brains splattered all over the place and then his corpse was dumped in a wheelie bin and left to rot in the shed for 7 weeks.

That house is a joke.

they won’t be living there for long, I’d give it a year or 2 and they will be out. They can’t afford it. Simple as that.

notice how she says she’s “happy & content” twice in that caption....

who you trying to convince Rebecca?! Happy and content in a horrible house you can’t afford, that has been nothing but a millstone around your necks for the past 12 months?! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This is why I like Katie!! Take note Greedy one!! She wears a dress everyone loves it ask where’s it’s from she tells us which shop and doesn’t put it as an aff link!! 🙌🙌 stop trying to make money out of your follows the ones who kept you and lee from not working for over two years!! Be a decent human!! View attachment 53364
I might be wrong and she possibly does odd affiliate link on you tube what I wore in a week but never seen Katie af link on Insta.
Also she's much more selective with her freebies she's very open about her bathroom being gifted also quite a few lovely holidays.
I can't recall her being gifted meals, loads clothes, theatre tickets and she appears brought and paid for most if items like sofas, prints and furniture herself unlike meldrums which is whole house gifted mismatched tit.
She always responds comments and messages.
She's always transparent. Can't fault her for that she has proper paid partnership and a untarnished image she doesn't need to resort to grubby affiliate links or not tagging brands as she's afraid they might drop her.

Especially lately they been really sneaky announcing shows when they there.
Not clearly tagging brands.
Clearly some brands are idiots and don't do their research.
Feel sorry families who paid loads.
Feel sorry for her kids clearly she had no shame.
They seldom ever put their hands In their wallet to treat their kids.
The girls probably think mum and dad pay.
Last year they dident look happy at Disney on ice as they got flung onto the ice and s does seen quite reserved.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I noticed that about Katie Ellison not aff linking and was about to come on here to comment the same! She also made a comment yesterday I think about wanting to pay for the kitchen renovations themselves rather than accept gifts as they wanted to do it exactly how they wanted and would choose to rather than having to pick things just because that’s what was gifted which I thought was really nice to hear and also a possibly thinly veiled dig at Grabby

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone needs to take Rebecca aside and inform her that the 👌 symbol and gesture has been hijacked by the white supremacist movement... not a great look when you have previously been involved in a KKK scandal.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think rebeggar has a neck like a jockeys bollix (excuse the language) she clearly does not care what her followers say or think once the freebies keep rolling she is in her element as is leechy Lee and if you dare say anything observations comments she will block delete iv noticed she dosent engage with her followers much the only time she engages is when she doing her links and she wants her sheep to buy her tat 🙄
I agree, I don’t think she feels embarrassed at all that she’s still getting free things despite her behaviour - if I was her I’d have declined some of them (for a while at least!) or offered them to charities, etc. She’d have made herself look like a half decent person! But no, she’s so deep into the world of ‘free stuff’ that I bet she turns down nothing! 🙈

I am so disappointed with the DoI venue for their response - what they’re essentially saying is that they don’t care at all what an influencer does/says, as their only objective is to promote their shows and increase sales, am I right? Who cares if they include racist content in their social media channels, and then deal with the fallout in the most appalling way!

Reactions: 13
I agree, I don’t think she feels embarrassed at all that she’s still getting free things despite her behaviour - if I was her I’d have declined some of them (for a while at least!) or offered them to charities, etc. She’d have made herself look like a half decent person! But no, she’s so deep into the world of ‘free stuff’ that I bet she turns down nothing! 🙈

I am so disappointed with the DoI venue for their response - what they’re essentially saying is that they don’t care at all what an influencer does/says, as their only objective is to promote their shows and increase sales, am I right? Who cares if they include racist content in their social media channels, and then deal with the fallout in the most appalling way!
I also think it’s very sad when your level of happiness and contentment appears to be determined by how much “stuff” you can blag😢having a public platform comes with responsibilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Someone needs to take Rebecca aside and inform her that the 👌 symbol and gesture has been hijacked by the white supremacist movement... not a great look when you have previously been involved in a KKK scandal.
Exactly this, my teens told me last year. It is, apparently, why Trump likes it so much.

Reactions: 7
So I thought the girls were going to be featured less... who is her latest insta snap with.. oh yes that's right... Poppy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.