Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His voice though... I know Ingham is the biggest creep of them all but the award for the most annoying fecker goes to the man child, bad boy beltering twit pat. Makes me cringe so badly I’m dying inside watching him 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh for sure that deranged singing was aimed here. It was a tad manic. Wonder what he's creaming his pants for now? Soon find out. Hope it's a kitchen or lexus.
Two of them now living through here, yet they think the tattler bastards have the problem.... 🙄🤔

Reactions: 12
Beggy reb and leechy Lee who do they think there kidding we we all know what ye are like ffs😂give up the day job the moaning whining cause noone gives a duck rebs your as fake ass as duck and as for leechy Lee and his so called business trip😂the gravy train is over your vlogs are boring and you are about as relatable as a slug do us all a "cheeky little favour" and get a real job one you actually have to work for !!!

• Haha
I am really looking forward to her encouraging us all to register to vote and actively promoting to why we should be promoting democracy in our country.

They'll be doing that, won't they Lee, won't they?
I also seriously hope every single one of the instagrammers who highlighted the nurse mum's terrible struggles will bear her in mind when voting time comes around and look at who is responsible for the cutbacks which have resulted in her current situation. I also sincerely hope they will realise she is just the tip of a massive iceberg of such cases. Doubt it though.

Reactions: 16
Morning tattle bastards,

Here we have it.... the anniversary of moving into meldrum Towers. Who can believe it? Always seemed fitting it is Halloween. 👻

Hi guys, welcome back to my channel! 👋

One year on and we've transformed our home with our hard work and honest effort, always leaving time for our community and helping others. It's unrecognisable from the moving in video.

Neither of us have to work, we continue to live like Inchmarlo scroungers and of course those aff links are just for pennies. Lee pretends to work offshore to keep those tattlers quiet but he secretly lives a life out of the utility room and is the drag act at Banchory Lodge most nights. 'Leeanna Gingeminge' is his stage name, I know he teases you with little hints of her on the gram every so often.

We're so so proud of what we've achieved this last year since leaving our cute little starter home aren't we Lee? Engagement is massive!

The gurlz are doing well, I know we don't show them often but we simply realised we had to protect their privacy and stop peddling them like circus animals for hard cash and we live our lives simply, with honesty and integrity. We sold the 3rd one though, I had to get the kitchen one way or another and I'd rather have a dog now anyway.

We love our new kitchen, the space is amazing and we simply couldn't have done it without you all. The whole house is completely transformed and thanks to mum in law for the grafting, we've not had to lift a finger!

The garden is all level and we've completely redesigned and replanted it, finished off with the gates to keep poor people and fans out.

Our log basket is amazing, it's my favourite feature... I absolutely love it! I'm obsessed! I'll link it below as , so so many of you have messaged me.

So tattlers, happy moving in day anniversary. We're living the dream. Exciting things to come.,starting with Disney on ice👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Why the hell would you move into that house on Halloween?! Surely they could have done it the day before or day after. I bet they did it on purpose which is just sick.

Morning tattle bastards,

Here we have it.... the anniversary of moving into meldrum Towers. Who can believe it? Always seemed fitting it is Halloween. 👻

One year on and we've transformed our home with our hard work and honest effort, always leaving time for our community and helping others. It's unrecognisable from the moving in video.

Neither of us have to work, we continue to live like Inchmarlo scroungers and of course those aff links are just for pennies. Lee pretends to work offshore to keep those tattlers quiet but he secretly lives a life out of the utility room and is the drag act at Banchory Lodge most nights. 'Leeanna Gingeminge' is his stage name, I know he teases you with little hints of her on the gram every so often.

We're so so proud of what we've achieved this last year since leaving our cute little starter home aren't we Lee? Engagement is massive!

The gurlz are doing well, I know we don't show them often but we simply realised we had to protect their privacy and stop peddling them like circus animals for hard cash and we live our lives simply, with honesty and integrity. We sold the 3rd one though, I had to get the kitchen one way or another and I'd rather have a dog now anyway.

We love our new kitchen, the space is amazing and we simply couldn't have done it without you all. The whole house is completely transformed and thanks to mum in law for the grafting, we've not had to lift a finger!

The garden is all level and we've completely redesigned and replanted it, finished off with the gates to keep poor people and fans out.

Our log basket is amazing, it's my favourite feature... I absolutely love it! I'm obsessed! I'll link it below as , so so many of you have messaged me.

So tattlers, happy moving in day anniversary. We're living the dream. Exciting things to come.,starting with Disney on ice👍
Aww Disney gate memories! This must mean it's Almost my tattle anniversary!!! 1 whole year! I remember lurking the thread before signing up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning tattle bastards,

Bloody hilarious. Gosh a year has gone fast.
Do we think they still living their best lives.
I think you tatters right about Lee's singing it's passive aggressive f u tattle.
How does he get any respect on the rig.
Was last night's treat for girlies shopping but she forgot her purse or she got night Disney on ice freebies wrong?
Not 1st time she's forgot her purse. Bet security team at bank would think her cards been stolen if she's spent so much money.
Surely dance monkey is back on the rig soon?
tit home bargains haul I guess uploaded tonight if she can be bothered whilst she gloats about Disney on ice on Insta which no doubt excludes the feral one.
The kitchen has to be a wind up.so is she's so so busy and productive
Lees jacket is gifted.
The argos package is it an ad? What's he brought?
Big bubble bath yawn
Apart from watching tv and pretending to worn out maybe shopping she has zero hobbies. I don't believe she reads half the books. Books and tv shows last engagement.
Still trying get people watch vlog and commenting she's more desperate than usual.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just watched lee dance/sing in kitchen how can I un see that??? So bloody cringe!!! What the hell!!!!! 😂🤦‍♀️
I have some more appropriate songs for Lee to sing, these are more suitable for his personality and his interests:

Man, I Feel Like A Woman
Gimme Gimme Gimme (A Man After Midnight)
It’s Raining Men
Gay Bar

and finally....

Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Plans today ..... little at possible 🙈
Another busy busy day. Expect lee do most of it. She still has no content plan!
No idea what 2nd posts about she's so erratic and attention seeking.

Couple comments and links lately to old videos.
Annoyed with myself I never saw what she was really like a few years ago.
I went off her channel a bit when lee quit work and I was not a huge fan of the meldrums channel.
The daily vlogging really showed how moody and snappy she was.
She drove me bonkers through out pregnancy and birth and once she had poppy the greed showed thorough advertising p.o. box when baby in nicu.
Pushing safaya away from pics with baby
Me and friend would discuss how she had changed and how were we ever sucked in.

Nearly a year since joined tattle and found out many others felt the same way.
But never could I have predicted a year ago on how badly brand Meldrums have done it's like they in weird self destruct mode.
Dlp lied what started it. But food bank fiasco, using a cancer scare, exposing member of public privacy, buying a murder mansion, no spend Jan, relentless begging,their tantrum over ASA and CSA rules were telling Lee's and he's ringing them and some items in this picture might be gifted.

2 or 3 troll rants to deflect and My big fat racist birthday.
Still not labelling properly. Contents got worse and child favouritism is at its most obvious.
Lees behaviour is as erratic as hers they both desperate cling to fame and freebies.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
File too large unfortunately but I was going to post the Disney instastory as an annual reminder of how severely they outright lied and tried to gaslight questioning followers about the trip being gifted. With her bitchy “this is how easy it is to meet a character- look there’s goofy, right there”. Intentionally trying the make followers feel stupid when they were right. Honestly what a cheek. Actively trying to show it wasn’t gifted when it was. The thing that baffles me most is the natural tendency and efforts to lie when it’s not even needed. Odd behaviour.

Reactions: 24
Imo she’s not nice, she’s moody, snappy, miserable, they are both greedy, both tight and I’ve always believed the greed would be their downfall. I’m not sure where she thinks she will sit in the Social media world now, the girls are getting older, she acts like a middle aged frump, what has she got to offer? Walking in the woods and showing her crutch at Banchory gym??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Where on earth did she get that leather jacket ? It’s bloody awful. Noticed she’s added Fashion to her bio ...... her style is awful for a 30 year old 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
File too large unfortunately but I was going to post the Disney instastory as an annual reminder of how severely they outright lied and tried to gaslight questioning followers about the trip being gifted. With her bitchy “this is how easy it is to meet a character- look there’s goofy, right there”. Intentionally trying the make followers feel stupid when they were right. Honestly what a cheek. Actively trying to show it wasn’t gifted when it was. The thing that baffles me most is the natural tendency and efforts to lie when it’s not even needed. Odd behaviour.
That was a big lie and fans called them out.
The polish vlogger showing everything.
I don't believe they had a good time they looked miserable and glued to their phones.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ah man, the DLP fiasco!!!

They didn’t just lie about it once though, it was twice!!!

“we are taking S & F to Disney Paris for S birthday” ——— LIE

“This trip isn’t an Ad, we have only been gifted a VIP guide, that’s all” ——— LIE

I forgot how much of a car crash the whole thing was! 🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Ah man, the DLP fiasco!!!

They didn’t just lie about it once though, it was twice!!!

“we are taking S & F to Disney Paris for S birthday” ——— LIE

“This trip isn’t an Ad, we have only been gifted a VIP guide, that’s all” ——— LIE

I forgot how much of a car crash the whole thing was! 🤣🤣🤣
And the excuses... ‘it was complicated’ no. You were gifted a trip and a VIP experience...

‘we didn’t want our followers to feel bad about all our holidays’ oh duck off

Prior to this I was just a bit ‘meh’ about her to be honest as i couldn’t understand why adults would want to watch YouTube videos of someone else cleaning their house. This just made me realise what absolute dicks they are.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.