Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming they will approach companies for plans until one of them bends over and gives them a kitchen for free.
They got the Howdens plan, probably hoping for a freebie which either didn’t materalise or was withdrawn over the racism in the lift.
They won’t care who does the kitchen, they’ll go with whoever gives them it for free in return for advertising.

I wonder if Daddy Cannon is proud of a spoilt, entitled daughter who begs for free things as a “career”. He seems to be someone who has his head screwed on and has worked for what he has. I can’t imagine he approves of his granddaughters being exploited and exposed to weirdos and perverts online in exchange for free stuff.
Do you know her dad?

Reactions: 1

This just popped up on my recommendations, She's just always been a twit hasn't she....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nope. So click bait headline a la Saccone-Joly then??
Well the first minute and a half is an appalling angle of her lying on the sofa moaning about having a hangover and telling Safiyah to “put it back”. Then 10 seconds (before I stopped it) of baby Florrie giggling, which was super cute actually.

I think the slap around the face refers to getting herself together for the day, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 5
Just watched lee dance/sing in kitchen how can I un see that??? So bloody cringe!!! What the hell!!!!! 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh you have got to be kidding me.... Millen and Meldrum.
stop the world I wanna get off. 🤦‍♀️

Having said that we know they both read here. We’ve mentioned on both threads about Lee’s desperate attempts to get into Lydias DM’s 😂

maybe tattle have created this “friendship“ 😂😂😂

tattle life, where you can find influencers just as shady as yourself 🙂 that’s how the best friendships start!
This is true, don't forget the meldrum/brummy/ptwm WhatsApp group set up, all thanks to "trolls"! 🙄

Just watched lee dance/sing in kitchen how can I un see that??? So bloody cringe!!! What the hell!!!!! 😂🤦‍♀️
U can't. It'll haunt u forever 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The thing that really bothered me was on her Insta, she nearly dropped poor Poppy on the stairs because she was bloody filming herself!! I don’t get it. No one is going to lose sleep if she just put the camera down for the 20 seconds it takes to get down the stairs!! Can you imagine, worst case scenario, ending up in sick kids being like, my child has a head injury because I was talking to myself on a phone?! I mean, I don’t have a child but, surely this is common sense?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
The "big girlies" didn't get their special treat today. Silly Reb, DOI doesn't start til tomorrow! Maybe write it on the calendar next time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The thing that really bothered me was on her Insta, she nearly dropped poor Poppy on the stairs because she was bloody filming herself!! I don’t get it. No one is going to lose sleep if she just put the camera down for the 20 seconds it takes to get down the stairs!! Can you imagine, worst case scenario, ending up in sick kids being like, my child has a head injury because I was talking to myself on a phone?! I mean, I don’t have a child but, surely this is common sense?!
I knew of a young woman, who, carrying her baby fell down the stairs in her house. She slipped as she was in socks. They both fell and the baby didn't survive. Tragic accident. ❤
I couldn't believe it when I saw Meldrum bloody yapping into her phone carrying a child.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I knew of a young woman, who, carrying her baby fell down the stairs in her house. She slipped as she was in socks. They both fell and the baby didn't survive. Tragic accident. ❤
I couldn't believe it when I saw Meldrum bloody yapping into her phone carrying a child.
I live in a building with steep stone stairs on our entry and I had such bad anxiety about falling down then with a new born , like I obsessed about it whilst pregnant abs every time I went out after he was here ! What a sad thing to happen :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I may be very wrong here, but I think that song that Lee keeps putting on his Insta is aimed at us Tattler's purposely. Today isn't the first time he's used it, he's used it a couple of times very recently. Called "Dance Monkey Dance". It's because we refer to Reb's manic followers as flying monkey's when they jump to protect her on Insta. I'm certain it's aimed at us. It's the nasty look on his face when he sings it. I could be totally wrong of course🤔

Reactions: 27
I may be very wrong here, but I think that song that Lee keeps putting on his Insta is aimed at us Tattler's purposely. Today isn't the first time he's used it, he's used it a couple of times very recently. Called "Dance Monkey Dance". It's because we refer to Reb's manic followers as flying monkey's when they jump to protect her on Insta. I'm certain it's aimed at us. It's the nasty look on his face when he sings it. I could be totally wrong of course🤔
I think you’re on to something there!

Reactions: 13
I thought it was because he thinks that they are like the organ grinder, controlling what they put up and Tattlers are monkeys reacting to it. Then I think, Tattlers are not the ones selling their children, getting wound up enough to stick two fingers up over simple questions, living in a mismatched house, begging for birthday presents for our children...for us it’s a laugh.
So,when you are back working on the rig Lee and Becks is acting the ‘psycho wife’, remember...dance monkey dance ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am really looking forward to her encouraging us all to register to vote and actively promoting to why we should be promoting democracy in our country.

They'll be doing that, won't they Lee, won't they?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.