Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The proposal just seems a bit odd, especially with the aspiration for a wedding in Italy. Just imagine Becky would want something bigger,braggier and flashier.
Can just imagine the chums getting engaged on beaches/surrounding by family/anything grander...then Lee with his Swiss Army knife up Scolty vandalising a tree.
Wonder what β€˜small starter home’ Mama Cannon thought of it all.
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

What a Dick Head πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Probably means his hobbit and Casper!! πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Think he’s got another week off (back to work next Wednesday?)
They managed to keep his schedule totally top secret and under wraps....!!!
And she always says he’s away for a few weeks at a time! NO he’s not! He’s home for a few weeks, away for a couple!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Probably means his hobbit and Casper!! πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

And she always says he’s away for a few weeks at a time! NO he’s not! He’s home for a few weeks, away for a couple!!!!
Exactly.

he’s away at work for 2 weeks.
He’s at home for 3 weeks.

just watched his stories...

Jesus Christ.

Lee Meldrum is such a fud.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He needs therapy fast , dancing with his mates πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ I only see you twit . Please don't say you've got imaginary friends.
The guys on the rig must rip the piss right out of him
That's on top of him calling his sperm his pals down stairs.
He's got serious issues he's been her slave since being back.
Chauffeur driven her to home bargains. She had him cook do food shop and school runs.

She's trying flog bloom boutique again with another af link

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just cringed myself inside out at Lee’s oh so hilarious kitchen dancing πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

What an absolute bleeping parsnip.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Deeside Piper - referred to as some locally as the 'two minute silence' as that is how long it takes to read cover to cover. Total self promotion :rolleyes:

First date was at Scolty.... listed on swinger-nation as the popular 'dogging' site at Banchory ;) πŸ˜‚
Last time I went up Scolty, I found a MASSIVE bra at the top.
Not a word of a lie. Will see if I can find the photo.

3C0D9F70-4A90-4C2D-A925-80567CE16C41.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Well if it was massive we know it doesn’t belong to old A-cup Edgy.

might belong to Lee though....!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually thought they bought that fridge it’s stupid money 😳
Heh, don't worry... We 100% all thought they owned their own house and paid for Disney themselves, a fridge is nothing πŸ˜‚
Reading the article it says the couple hopes to marry in Italy in 2014 πŸ˜‚.... didn’t quite happen did it Lee? She had grand ideas even then πŸ™„
Haha, nearest she got was opening a jar of Dolmio πŸ˜‚

View attachment 53139
Well that could be the Meldrums, they are a couple of big tits! πŸ˜‚

His singing and dancing stories...... Makes me shudder. That's just odd as duck. Back of four on a daytime. Has he been drinking?

Total weirdyboy sharing that. 🀒

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Urgh he's so embarrassing and almost makes me feel sorry for Edgy πŸ₯΄ She really needs to confiscate his phone and fizzy sweets and put him in time out for a while till he calms the duck down:m

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm absolutely cringing watching that kitchen 'dancing'.

God knows what the guys offshore must think. What a wimp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
β€œSurvived the day”. I snorted. 2 parents at home. What do you want grabby? A bloody badge?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
F@#&ing hell! Like flies around tit πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯View attachment 53090
oh you have got to be kidding me.... Millen and Meldrum.
stop the world I wanna get off. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Having said that we know they both read here. We’ve mentioned on both threads about Lee’s desperate attempts to get into Lydias DM’s πŸ˜‚

maybe tattle have created this β€œfriendshipβ€œ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

tattle life, where you can find influencers just as shady as yourself πŸ™‚ that’s how the best friendships start!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He needs to get his boy scooter out and go burn off his sugar rush. Looks like little man Meldrum will be getting diabetes for Christmas .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.