Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad they've made the decision to stop showing the kids on line, just hope they don't revert back again like they normally do. However, the kids were the only redeeming feature of her vlogs, so no idea how she's going to make them interesting now the kids aren't involved. How will Pat and Edgy pull it off with just the two of them? It'll be like watching bloody Sooty and Sweep😂
But they haven’t stopped showing them online.

lee posted a video yesterday of them. He posted a photo of him with the 3 kids yesterday. The girls are in every vlog.

Where has she said that she’s stopping showing them?? (I know she’s said she’s going to “show them less” and things like that before)

Reactions: 16
Be interesting to see if the pair of them will be able to resist posting photographs of the girls dressed up for Halloween. Pictures of cute kids in costumes are going to get a lot more likes than a picture of a pumpkin or of Lee acting like a prat. Will they be able to resist?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Completely off topic but going back to whole Enchanted Forest promo which is in Faskally Woods run by Forestry Commission, what chump thought it was a good idea to ask someone who in 2012 featured in his local newspaper for spending a 'nerve wracking day' carving a proposal into a tree i.e vandalising property and defacing a living tree. I have mentioned the tree carving thing before so VERY old news - sorry folks, but only found the photo by chance this morning.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Completely off topic but going back to whole Enchanted Forest promo which is in Faskally Woods run by Forestry Commission, what chump thought it was a good idea to ask someone who in 2012 featured in his local newspaper for spending a 'nerve wracking day' carving a proposal into a tree i.e vandalising property and defacing a living tree. I have mentioned the tree carving thing before so VERY old news - sorry folks, but only found the photo by chance this morning.
Reading the article it says the couple hopes to marry in Italy in 2014 😂.... didn’t quite happen did it Lee? She had grand ideas even then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
From her Q&A like two days ago ...
Yeah I saw this.
It’s meaninglessness. She’s made similar claims before.

she posted this the other day and the following morning Lee posted the photo of him and the 3 girls.
then yesterday posted an insta story of the girls also.

they have no intention of taking the girls off social media. If they were going to do it, they would have just done it by now.

like I say, there are thousands of images/videos of those kids online freely available online for any Tom, Dick or Harry to download/screenshot/print out etc so unless they remove ALL previous images of the kids and take down ALL footage with the kids in it (which in itself isn’t fool proof as there are people who will have already ripped the videos off you tube/saved the images etc) then what they are saying is completely meaningless.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Quality content of a homebargins haul tomorrow then!! 😴😴😴 tissues and soap and maybe if we’re lucky the cherry bakewell shower gel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So tonight they are taking the big 2 for a treat cause of how super their parents evening was?

It will be a massive coincidence that they will no doubt be #gifted #presstrip tickets that they will 'treat' the girls with. Just as well they did so SO well at parents night or Mrs M wouldn't have had a good reason to actually take the freebie....

We wait with baited breath to see what tonights freebie is...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So tonight they are taking the big 2 for a treat cause of how super their parents evening was?

It will be a massive coincidence that they will no doubt be #gifted #presstrip tickets that they will 'treat' the girls with. Just as well they did so SO well at parents night or Mrs M wouldn't have had a good reason to actually take the freebie....

We wait with baited breath to see what tonights freebie is...
Disney on ice starts in Aberdeen tomorrow night so my bet is it’s the “press night” tonight.....

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Yes they are defo keeping them off social media. Lee wasn’t filming through the playroom window a few days ago totally set up. That must have been a different family.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.