Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pat , that mask is a vast improvement .
What will the neighbours think ?????? 100% that your still an Immature head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s cheap for the company to give the begs a couple of quid for each click if a hundred sheep are buying one jumper for £45 a time. It’ll never change. Why would a brand care that she’s blanking out their name of they’re making money too? Money makes the world go round after all.

Reactions: 7
She's blatantly going to get a free kitchen isnt she 😡😡🤬🤬

Disney on ice trip for the big girls...
Nah.
She’s fishing.

Probably having some plans drawn up for the kitchen... borrrrrrrinnnnnggggggggggggggggg

Why does she keep bleating on about frigging parents evening? Christ Alive. Shut up.

Reactions: 14
It’s cheap for the company to give the begs a couple of quid for each click if a hundred sheep are buying one jumper for £45 a time. It’ll never change. Why would a brand care that she’s blanking out their name of they’re making money too? Money makes the world go round after all.
I agree , this shady practice is not discouraged by either influencers or advertisers it’s why it is so unfair time for the ASA to grow some teeth and start biting these people , sadly the followers some of them still won’t care and will continue to follow and defend their heroes what can be done about that ? some people seem incapable of thinking critically they simply are sheep and not sure how to break through that thinking , even when there is evidence of dishonesty they still ignore !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kitchen designers coming round. I’m sure the YouTube trophy will be placed in a very obvious place. “Don’t you know who I am?”

I suspect they may bag a free kitchen.

Bet the people who kindly painted the kitchen for her grand transformation are over the moon that she’s already getting rid of them.

So so fickle.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah.
She’s fishing.

Probably having some plans drawn up for the kitchen... borrrrrrrinnnnnggggggggggggggggg

Why does she keep bleating on about frigging parents evening? Christ Alive. Shut up.
Definitely fishing ! and winding us up , and it’s working in all honesty if she gets a free kitchen I give up , the whole point is to stop these greedy people using their followers to gain , the more they do , the more people want to be influencers it’s those that follow, swipe up, in effect the influenced we need to change but can we ? advertisers won’t stop using these people it’s beneficial to them , I don’t follow or subscribe to any of them never will because once you realise then all you can see is the sales techniques so at least I know they will not earn one penny of my money , it annoys me that they mostly don’t use their influence to help anyone but themselves Mrs Meldrum in particular is a prime example of absolute greed but she is not alone, so bloody frustrating...

Reactions: 12
I don't think she ever declared Dyson as gifted then she said she had no idea she was going to feature I their ad.
I be surprised if they paid for the coffee machine maybe it was from AO who kindly gifted the Samsung fridge.

The ao reveiw makes it clear lee meldrum was gifted The fridge over 2k in return for a review.
Ao in happy to test as I want a free oven!
Maybe that's why it hides in the garage.
Can they take a selfie with their fridge
I actually thought they bought that fridge it’s stupid money 😳

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thing is, even if they were to be “gifted” a kitchen - there’s no way they would be able to keep the company involved under wraps until the project was completed- so they would still have to deal with the brand being made aware of all their misdemeanours. You think any company are going to gift them upwards of £20K a kitchen if they know the tit that’s gone on?!

no chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Seriously they need to think long and hard about what they spend ( I know I know,it’s all free 😂🤬) on that house, it has a ceiling price, it has a horrendous history, I would renew the kitchen but not do all the knocking down walls, just get rid of playroom and make proper dining room opening onto patio. i think they gave bagged a freebie though, god knows why any company wants to work with these unprofessional racist twats.( imo of course).

Reactions: 12
Have I got this right then?

Got a “conscious” and not showing the girls anymore (as in this morning’s story “morning snuggles with P” with just her leg showing)

And then...

Full view of them on the muppet of a husband’s account

Is this the deal - he shows the kids, he does the #Ads as she is toxic setup ?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didnt she have a kitchen that had been designed?? I'm sure pat was getting himself over excited about it

• Haha
Have I got this right then?

Got a “conscious” and not showing the girls anymore (as in this morning’s story “morning snuggles with P” with just her leg showing)

And then...

Full view of them on the muppet of a husbands??

Is this then he shows the kids, he does the #Ads as she is toxic kind of deal?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s all too little, too late now with regards to not showing the girl’s on camera.

If you google any of the girls names then thousands of images of them come up in the image search. There are thousands of photos of them on Rebecca & Lee’s Instagram & Facebook pages. Hours upon hours of footage of them on you tube.

the damage is already done.

if they were being serious about not wanting to have the girls on screen anymore then they would Scrap all their social media thus far and start a fresh, completely without the girls involved.

it’s all rubbish.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They took down all of the Meldrums channel vlogs stating that they didn't want to feature the girls as much. You can't post a new vlog featuring all three children and then think you can make it better by only showing the leg of one in the latest photo.

Reactions: 13
The issue is a off shelf kitchen has big profits margins do b&q,wickes or howdons could gift a kitchen.
I doubt they pay for structural work, fit or the floor.
I honestly feel if Katie Ellison or Emily Norris had been gifted their new kitchens they would of declared it.
The Conway brought there's as did other influencers.
I think Lily pebbles and mod had gifted kitchen.
Makes no sense company gift meldrums they don't have a huge following and their engagement is tit.
Although she said something exiting is brewing so who knows so many stupid companies out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They clearly moved to this house expecting to be able to completely renovate and update it all on gifted deals. It has got potential to look good if a ton of money is spent on it (which there is no way they will ever do out of their own pockets). I think when twatface Lee shared the kitchen plan they were in the throes of striking a deal then the tit hit the fan and it was pulled. Grabby thinks we are far enough down the line now for the worst of the fallout to be over and if she goes on about wanting a kitchen enough some sucker of a company will go for it. More fool any company who does.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fishing for a kitchen !!
I won't be surprised as they'd go fishing in the canal and come back with a salmon .
These companies are as dilusional as them . Do they honestly think we'd pay £20k plus for a kitchen just because the Scroungers have 1 "" Don't Think So "" .
These companies would get more business if they were donating to people in need not people with greed .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They took down all of the Meldrums channel vlogs stating that they didn't want to feature the girls as much. You can't post a new vlog featuring all three children and then think you can make it better by only showing the leg of one in the latest photo.
Yeah but we all know that was a bloody lie!

the removal of the Meldrums channel was nothing to do with privacy.

they took it down because it was proving to be more popular than the mrs Meldrum channel and it was taking subscribers away from that. They needed the Mrs Meldrum channel to reach 100K subscribers and knew they wouldn’t reach that if they had the Meldrums channel running in tandem.

It was also very obvious that Lee was proving to be very popular in his own right on the Meldrums channel and she wasn’t the star of the show anymore.

Reactions: 23
Rebegger still off looking for freebies get a bleeping job you leech i dont know how companys can see these two as influencers all she influences is herself and her poor me got no sleep attirude and lee trys to be funny hes a muppet and She's full of 💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm glad they've made the decision to stop showing the kids on line, just hope they don't revert back again like they normally do. However, the kids were the only redeeming feature of her vlogs, so no idea how she's going to make them interesting now the kids aren't involved. How will Pat and Edgy pull it off with just the two of them? It'll be like watching bloody Sooty and Sweep😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.