Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These 2 are a joke to North east of Scotland. For my love of my area and proud of the way Oil has made my city...please F*ck off Meldrums! Go to the abroad world u speak of!! Emabarassing idiots and forcing children into a world they don't want.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
These 2 are a joke to North east of Scotland. For my love of my area and proud of the way Oil has made my city...please F*ck off Meldrums! Go to the abroad world u speak of!! Emabarassing idiots and forcing children into a world they don't want.
Are they well talked about in Aberdeen as well as their village for being super annoying? Must be hard being locals out and about and avoiding them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are they well talked about in Aberdeen as well as their village for being super annoying? Must be hard being locals out and about and avoiding them.
They are talked about in other towns in the area as well. ;)

Picture a charitable event last year in Aberdeenshire, children get free entry and adults £5 - all proceeds to charity. Mrs M rolls up with her 3 children pretty early and wafts a £50 for entry claiming she has nothing smaller and 'worried' they may not have enough change in float to change her £50.
Cue my friend and local business owner who was helping out, diving into her own wallet to boost the float so the Mrs M didn't get in for free 😂
Once through the gate my friend asked someone else on the gate who the 'stuck up mare' was to be told she was Mrs Meldrum.

They are talked about but not in the way they would like to be. Many people just laugh at their pretentions and I love how her two finger salute has now been used as an example in several marketing meetings that I know of as how not to 'market yourself or represent your brand'

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
In Aberdeen yes they are a complete laughing stock
But Lee's a Aberdeen boy. Do his family live in Aberdeen.
Why don't they care that local community to hate and laugh at them.
It's really odd behaviour. Unless they hermits.

Reactions: 2
I
I can confirm they are talked about (not always in a good way) in other towns surrounding Banchory, especially at toddler groups. I think she would like that though, any publicity is good publicity is the way she will look at it as people will always go and snoop to see what was being talked about if they didn’t know them.

Reactions: 10
Her YouTube is up for tonight, I thought she uploaded at 6pm? Did nobody tell her the clocks went back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not a Mrs Hinch fan but genuinely think she uses things for a while before promotes. Mrs M....minute thro door and £££ in sight....she posting! There are vulnerable people out there that buy thinking a bargain. It is sad

Reactions: 11
Basically incase you don’t want to watch her horrendous YouTube video, I’ll give you a run down...
Beggy over excited about the leaves in her garden, even showing us some ice, as it’s that bloody cold.
Doing a drawing of what she’d like to do to the house (making a bigger kitchen/diner, knocking the garage into a single garage as it’s a double garage don’t you know)
Emptying suitcases and tidying all the clothes away in her tit tip of a room.
Telling us she’s got exciting things coming but she can’t talk about it yet!! (What she means is.... she doesn’t want to say so it doesn’t get pulled after all the tattle Bastards have messaged them)
Meld hoovering all the leaves up.
Calling Poppy bloody waffle
THE END (what a heap of shite)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Her YouTube video is sponsored by hello fresh 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😡
I live at the other side of Aberdeenshire and Hello Fresh don't deliver to our address even though we aren't rural like she is. They obviously just deliver to her for the advertising. 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Basically incase you don’t want to watch her horrendous YouTube video, I’ll give you a run down...
Beggy over excited about the leaves in her garden, even showing us some ice, as it’s that bloody cold.
Doing a drawing of what she’d like to do to the house (making a bigger kitchen/diner, knocking the garage into a single garage as it’s a double garage don’t you know)
Emptying suitcases and tidying all the clothes away in her tit tip of a room.
Telling us she’s got exciting things coming but she can’t talk about it yet!! (What she means is.... she doesn’t want to say so it doesn’t get pulled after all the tattle Bastards have messaged them)
Meld hoovering all the leaves up.
Calling Poppy bloody waffle
THE END (what a heap of shite)
So she has basically watched Katie Ellison video who has just converted one half of her double garage! Again can’t do anything but try and keep up with others! FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
AD at the end of her click bait.. not the start as it should be!

house plans - supposedly not a pot to piss in when it comes to replacing the pelmet in the dungeon but converting a double garage...aye heard that’s easy to do on the cheap.

not watched it, don’t think I will, all sounds like the same regurgitated faecal bulk we normally see spouting out grabecca’s gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've just watched it and it's just a load of clips shoved together in no particular order as usual. There's drone footage from Lee of the tops of trees which appears twice in the vlog, and both clips look exactly the same to me🤔, one near the beginning and one near the end. She starts to show herself preparing the Hello Fresh meal and says she'll compare it to the picture later but never does. So we never get to actually see the finished result😂. She's then upstairs speed cleaning her tit hole of a bedroom. A load of waffle about what she'd like her kitchen to look like and then giving a shout out to any architect out there who would like to get in touch with her🙄. Everything just doesn't flow as usual. It looks like she's edited it with her eyes closed😂.

Edit: There's also Lee practically having an orgasm over his freshly mowed lawn😂

Further Edit: They seem very excited that there's quite a lot of leaves around. Yes, it's called Autumn😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.