Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the expression weekend vibes
She looks happy is she going out somewhere and dumping the kids on the grandparents.
Halloween party is that at home and sponsored by Tesco like charlotte vlog/ad.
Another day another gift of course she so so obsessed with that brand.
What a dilemma I brought a jumper that's sold out so I can't at link but can link a similar possibly more expensive one how desperate for the money is that.
You could get a similar jumper in most shops and wasent that jumper Primark can't keep up.
Her and lee always have to show us panoramic view of driveways and field.
I'm so bored of fire of dreams we know and get they have real fire.
I hope the logs are well stocked for a cold lonely winter.
Sounds like she's had negative feedback on endless repetative blogs as more armchair expert sit down vids on the way trolls or something else?
She's even replying comments on Facebook so real boost on engagement over there combibned with Disney giveaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just curious - if Rebecca were to get a part time job - we all know that would never happen 😂 - but would people contact her employers in the same way they contact brands? It would be no different to her doing 9 to 5, 3 days a week to doing 1 AD I’d say.

I have to laugh, I could just see my husband and kids and probably even my neighbours faces if I was prancing about like that in my driveway they would think I had lost the plot 😂😂
poser is a form of insult amongst my grandbairns I would say this word was a perfect one for our tea pot poser , being a poser, mooches and general lazy arse us her Jam !! being edgy is her talent 😂

Reactions: 10
I don’t think anyone would report her because she would actually be doing an honest days work. Mind you she’s the type that likes to phone people’s employers to get them into trouble she’s done it before to someone who used to be on this thread. I am sick to duck of tattlers being labelled vicious and nasty but from where I’m sitting the only vicious and nasty trolls are her, Lee and all her hangers on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh thank God for new poses!!!

Ladies and gents I now present to you, the flashdance. 🤦‍♀️
It’s more like Saturday Night Fever that I think she’s attempting to channel.
Just proving she can actually bust a move.
But in truth, she’s a bleeping knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just curious - if Rebecca were to get a part time job - we all know that would never happen 😂 - but would people contact her employers in the same way they contact brands? It would be no different to her doing 9 to 5, 3 days a week to doing 1 AD I’d say.
I don't think anyone would be remotely interested in her work if she gave up Instagram and put her girls first as she would have to adhere to company code of conduct and the terms of her contract. If she chose to breach those then a workplace disciplinary procedure would be the result and dealt with internally.

As for this obsessed with 'latest bag' . She is a bit like a Niffler ( as she is into Harry Potter) who are notorious for their obsession with shiny objects.
Not denigrating the brand at all and I am a good bit older than Mrs M but even as a 30 yr old I am not sure I would want a bag with my initials painted on it. Monogrammed luggage went out years ago !! I am sure Rebecca would actually be obsessed with a Mulberry an LV or a Prada but then she would have to save up her hard earned money to get one as no way in hell are Prada going to ask her to work with them on a promotion.

So much of what she gets is 'stuff'. I appreciate that fees involved for promotions and advertisements may be lucrative and she may be on a commission kick back for some sales through gifted items which is fine. If she does her job professionally / declares properly and accounts for it all then no one is going to grudge her that.
I just cannot imagine my life constantly wearing 'gifted' items and looking like I have forgotten to pack my clothes on a weekend away and had to borrow from both my mother and tweenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bless her, Becky is doing her best to show off her bag and show how teeny she is in the bulky jumper.
How long does it take to come up with these poses?
How long does it take to get the perfect shot?
How long does it take to edit the picture?
It’s all part of weekend vibes I guess!

• Haha
  • Heart
That bags a bargain £50 and the lettering looks tacky like it might rub off.
More suited to teenager than a 30 year old mum.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

You're seriously joking? I haven't looked at their other products but for that handbag... Fifty quid? Good luck in aff linking that then Rebeggar. 😂The font is hideous and yes like others have said Labelling something like a handbag is to me pretty bleeping naff. I last monogrammed in school so I got the right navy cardi back!
Obsessed? Find another bloody word you silly female.

On another note, 👍 well done to the brand in gifting something personalised she can't sell on Deeside sell n swap Facebook 😂😂😂

However, question... Save me looking it up. I'm on the hoof. She's aff linked a bag she's been gifted. Should that not state its an ad?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I want her to be gifted the “Absolute Tit” version

3D5A4235-B66A-4368-AC6C-75A50379773C.jpeg

Hand painted by who.... poppy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I want her to be gifted the “Absolute Tit” version

View attachment 52208

Hand painted by who.... poppy
Love a lot of their jewellery but that bag is tit.
It's Rebeggar Meldrums fave yet have we ever seen her mention it or wear anything? Nope.... 🤔 But cross her palm with silver and this female will turn any trick. 🤢

The animals surrounding the house are clearly tattlers.
😂😂😂
I'd rather look at the animals than her giant Bush... Oh I mean hedge. Are we meant to be jealous of it?

• Haha
  • Heart
The personalised bag is horrible. Looks cheap & tacky. Would have probably been ok if it wasn’t for the daft pink lettering.

Reactions: 13
He doesn’t have to work on an oil rig.
They don’t have to live in that ridiculous house that they can’t afford.

That’s the problem. They want to live a lifestyle that is out with thier means. The house with the huge price tag, the multiple foreign holidays, the expensive home wares and gadgets, expensive clothes etc but they don’t want to actually have to work to get any of it. They have been spoiled over the last few years in that they have had a very luxurious lifestyle and haven’t had to do anything to get it.

They could both be out working locally, so that Lee could be at home in the evenings. They should get rid of that daft horrible house and get something that they can actually afford. They need to realise and accept that regular people with regular lives don’t go on multiple holidays every year or enjoy thousands of pounds worth of free stuff.

They love the idea of living this exclusive luxury lifestyle but they can’t accept that it’s a fantasy that doesn’t exist. They are so obsessed with the fantasy world that they have immersed themselves in I honestly don’t think they have any idea how deep down the rabbit hole they are now.

Can you imagine Rebecca getting a minimum wage, entry level job and having to graft for her money and then how she would react when she sees what her monthly pay would be and how much she would have left if she took out money to pay for all the stuff she takes completely for granted? I bet she doesn’t even know how much the monthly outgoings are on that house (mortgage/utility bills/council tax/food shop etc)
Or if she seen the tax deductions which she would no longer be able to avoid!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

HMRC

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.