Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her recent posing photo on her grid...
20191026_180901.jpg

Well if she hadn't been gifted free tickets for a concert she wouldn't be going๐Ÿ˜, so you'd have to pay for her๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sheโ€™s not even using the bag in her grid post is she?
Maybe she is. Sorry first glance thought had a different strap.

Reactions: 1
Can we all just take a moment out of our so so busy days to appreciate this bloody thread title.
Hucking Filarious! #obsessed ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just catching up on Lee's stories, first time today ... He really is a cheesy knob isn't he?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just curious - if Rebecca were to get a part time job - we all know that would never happen ๐Ÿ˜‚ - but would people contact her employers in the same way they contact brands? It would be no different to her doing 9 to 5, 3 days a week to doing 1 AD Iโ€™d say.

I have to laugh, I could just see my husband and kids and probably even my neighbours faces if I was prancing about like that in my driveway they would think I had lost the plot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I would not contact her employers. If she was earning an honest living then no. Of course not. Weโ€™re not crazy over here we just want her to be held accountable for the tit she creates

**also if she was actually employed she SHOULD NOT tell the general public who she works for**

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We've entered the digital age of begging now. It's like we have a new welfare system for the lazy middle class under the disguise of "influencing" using gifts, ad's and affiliate links. I wonder how much the children of influencer's make, they don't pay tax right? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.