Mrs Meldrum #62 *Consuming Meldrum content may increase faecal bulk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for this obsessed with 'latest bag' . She is a bit like a Niffler ( as she is into Harry Potter) who are notorious for their obsession with shiny objects.
Not denigrating the brand at all and I am a good bit older than Mrs M but even as a 30 yr old I am not sure I would want a bag with my initials painted on it. Monogrammed luggage went out years ago !! I am sure Rebecca would actually be obsessed with a Mulberry an LV or a Prada but then she would have to save up her hard earned money to get one as no way in hell are Prada going to ask her to work with them on a promotion.
I was about to defen the monogrammed bag as I Have a Cambridge satchel company bag with my initials (it was a free optional extra at the time I bought it so thought why not) however I just looked up her bag. Wtf? Agree it looks like something for a pre teen, it’s cheap and will rub off in no time. It’s just tacky looking.

Reactions: 9
Good Morning bastards tattlers!

I bring you sad news (Rebeggar it's all over)... 😢

You no longer are top of the tattle threads, hand over your crown to Mrs Hinch...... 👑..... well, it was good whilst it lasted eh Rebs?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was about to defen the monogrammed bag as I Have a Cambridge satchel company bag with my initials (it was a free optional extra at the time I bought it so thought why not) however I just looked up her bag. Wtf? Agree it looks like something for a pre teen, it’s cheap and will rub off in no time. It’s just tacky looking.
Big difference between discreet foil embossing on a product that traditionally would have been monogrammed and painting initials in fairly lurid colours as a major feature of a small cross body bag !

Reactions: 15

You no longer are top of the tattle threads, hand over your crown to Mrs Hinch...... 👑..... well, it was good whilst it lasted eh Rebs?
that must hurt!!!
Racism, lying, ranting, name calling, a full upload dedicated to her bastards, companies backing away from her, adverts pulled....

and she can’t even stay on top of a gossip site, she’s kicked off by a cleaning bish 🤣🤣 a bish with a mop has taken her place 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Isn’t she actually 3rd after the Inghams? But by only 1 thread! Imagine being on a par on Tattle with the bleeping Inghams??!! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oucha Beastie it’s Barry Baltic and chunkin it doon with rain at Murder Heights this mornin. The Sunday walk is aff the table!
Had an absolutely kerrrr-azyyyy night oot last night at our buddy’s house (Kath & Stuart’s) playing games! It was a scream! That cereal box game does nae ever get old!!! What a belter!! I had a whole 2 half pints of shandy and I’ve no got even a hint of a hangover - what a PEACH!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Latest stories spend Sunday
4 affiliate links
No idea if she owns them or is purchasing herself.
Or if she wants people to purchase and make her money I guess the latter.
Times must be hard to be so blatant and desperate.

Oucha Beastie it’s Barry Baltic and chunkin it doon with rain at Murder Heights this mornin. The Sunday walk is aff the table!
Had an absolutely kerrrr-azyyyy night oot last night at our buddy’s house (Kath & Stuart’s) playing games! It was a scream! That cereal box game does nae ever get old!!! What a belter!! I had a whole 2 half pints of shandy and I’ve no got even a hint of a hangover - what a PEACH!!!!!!!
're lees stories
Did she drive to party last night giving him a night off.
She's obsessed with that grey jumper

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So switch off Sunday has turned onto greedy, begging, grabby witch Sunday? Should be ashamed of herself.
Walk off so quiet day at home? Like Friday then? Can't wait for that vlog... Is that tonight? The sudocreme headboard years?
Tell me, who's the vlogger in that house? Lee or her... He's speaking to camera on stories.... Her huffing in the background. Suss, more sponsored jobs coming up Lee?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lee’s such a plonker. What’s with the story where he’s speaking doric?
Maybe Reb dreeps like a knackered fridge when he uses the accent?...... 😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Has anyone followed the Sunday Riley story.

“This week, the FTC officially settled the case. After its investigation, it confirmed a whistleblower’s claim: that employees had been coerced to write positive reviews using VPN networks to avoid detection and that Sunday Riley herself, the brand’s CEO, had spearheaded the scheme”

reminded me of rabecca’s amazon reviews for her “book” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Lee’s such a plonker. What’s with the story where he’s speaking doric?
Maybe Reb dreeps like a knackered fridge when he uses the accent?...... 😉
Rather than coming across as an exponent of the Doric Dialect he comes across as a right bloody Teuchter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does there have to be a “spendy Sunday”...

this from the same influencer who has the link to MIND on her bio.... Rebecca, genuinely do you understand that Instagrabbers such as yourself with your incessant need to encourage people to part with their money to have just a little taste of the lifestyle you have is part of the very reason so many people end up in debt, living with depression, feeling a need to buy to replace that empty feeling they have in their lives. You continually shove this down followers throats.. buy the jumper you can never have too many, I’m obsessed with my latest bag, I get my nails done every 10 days, my gym membership and PT are for my mental health.. these lifestyles aren’t realistic or indeed achieve-able. Can you not just be a decent human being, a sensible role model.. here’s an idea - instead of buying a new grey jumper, share with your followers some recycled fashion trends for autumn.. make use of the things you have and come up with a capsule collection.

Her constant need for material items, it actually shows what an incredibly sad and unfulfilled person Grabby Selldrum really is.

Also while I’m at it, why hasn’t she got AD-Affiliate Link on each of her stories 😒 never bleeping learns.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
This woman has absolutely no shame at all, does she?

Spendy Sunday - well, she hasn’t spend a bloody penny. I can guarantee that she doesn’t own any of those things!
What she actually means is “sheep - go forth and spend YOUR money on this crappy grey jumper and this horrible blank dress so that I can earn money off you all, because I don’t give a shiny tit about any of you, wouldn’t piss on any of you if you were on fire, but I’m more than happy to use you all and leech as much money off you as possible because I’m a horrible, shameless scum bag and all I care about is money”

• Angry
Reactions: 33
This woman has absolutely no shame at all, does she?

Spendy Sunday - well, she hasn’t spend a bloody penny. I can guarantee that she doesn’t own any of those things!
What she actually means is “sheep - go forth and spend YOUR money on this crappy grey jumper and this horrible blank dress so that I can earn money off you all, because I don’t give a shiny tit about any of you, wouldn’t piss on any of you if you were on fire, but I’m more than happy to use you all and leech as much money off you as possible because I’m a horrible, shameless scum bag and all I care about is money”
She really does have no shame. Or morals. It’s awful. So greedy. She’s all about the ‘switch off Sunday’ usually, but she doesn’t earn any money from that so obviously jumped at the chance for a ‘spendy Sunday’! Is that even a thing, or just made up by her for some more easy money? If it’s a thing, I actually despair of the world of social media 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Again with naming the days . Spendy Sunday (wtf?), mummy Monday , tired Tuesday, duck off Friday more like 👿🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
'Spendy Sunday'?!? Never heard of anything more ridiculous. Quick sheep get spending to earn more dollar for your greedy shepardess.

Has anyone followed the Sunday Riley story.

“This week, the FTC officially settled the case. After its investigation, it confirmed a whistleblower’s claim: that employees had been coerced to write positive reviews using VPN networks to avoid detection and that Sunday Riley herself, the brand’s CEO, had spearheaded the scheme”

reminded me of rabecca’s amazon reviews for her “book” 🤣🤣🤣
I thought of Becky begging for 5* reviews when I read about Sunday Riley.
At this point I think Becks thinks if enough sheep swipe up it gets rid of a Tattler like negative reviews at Sephora 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.