Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. Rebecca has had 1 too many glasses of prosecco already.

I hope drunk edgy Reb comes on tattle later. It’s always a scream when that happens!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The party looks so boring! I’ve never seen two people trying harder to pretend that they’re having a good time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She's doing her best to latch on to Chloe. Different league Edgy, different league

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🤣🤣🤣🤣

It looks like the LAMEST night ever.

Pissing rain and edgy is “dancing” like an 80 year old with her massive duck off handbag wedged under her stinking armpit.

What a pile of tit.

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pissing rain and edgy is “dancing” like an 80 year old with her massive duck off handbag wedged under her stinking armpit.

What a pile of tit.
Did she pack a cereal box in her giant handbag?! 🤔 if so, the nights about to get wild!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I expect they all had taxis so both going hard on the booze tonight..
Where's liza and Mark.
They uploaded hardly any stories.
That musics dire.
Bet it's damp and cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I basically came to say the same.... there both so bloody smug! And don’t get me started on Pats friggen laugh 😩

I don’t know why they are so smug though.

It’s all fake.

Thier whole life - from top to bottom - is fake, all orchestrated for social media. It’s all an act.
They have spent more time this weekend filming themselves individually or reading tattle than they have actually enjoying the weekend, really enjoying each others company or fully enjoying the weekend in Ibiza. They put on this facade of a young couple, in love, so So grateful for the opportunity to go to Ibiza but the reality is a boring couple who are blatantly more in the friend zone than the send zone, a spoilt little brat and her ball less husband who quite frankly would be happy no matter what woman he was in bed with of an evening so long as she had a set of tits. They have a fake life, no real drive or ambition, no morals, nothing real at all. They have kids that she completely resents, a house that is horrible and that they can’t afford, he’s already completely strung out from working for a living again and looks like he’s about to have a breakdown and she’s so far up her own hole she can’t even see it.

But it’s all ok - prancing around in the pissing rain in October in Ibiza, pretending that you are some jet set celebrity when the reality is somewhat different is both tragic and embarrassing.

What a sad sad sad little life they have.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Aww I'm so disappointed we didn't get a picture of Lee in the bath, must not have brought his arm bands, poor wee hobbit!

Rebecca's favourite paper The Daily Mail is so so interested in this weekends shenanigans!

I reckon she'll be back 48 hours max and the anxiety will make a return. Once back in murder mansion she won't be feeling so cocky and brave about the weekend, waiting for the ASA to breathe down their neck and more bad press. So she'll deflect with a panic attack and need a break from social media for 24 hours. Yawn

Slightly off topic but somethings been niggling me for a while about Lee going offshore. My older 2 were similar ages as S & F when my hubby started going offshore. Every trip was brought in with tears and sadness as he left, and then their excitement when he was due back onshore.

Whats bothered me is theres no reference to how tough the kids find it when Lee goes away. Never any talk of them being sad to see him go, them missing him, or them being excited when he comes home. Either they don't care about him going away, or Rebecca is so unbelievably self centred she pays no attention to how those young children feel when one of their primary care givers goes away for 2 weeks at a time. Is it all about how she feels, how hard it is for her, without any consideration to how disruptive, unsettling and upsetting the changes to homelife must be for 3 sensitive little girls?

Quite upsetting actually

• Heart
Lee’s post with the Car and his mums /comment pretending to be an interested customer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 50112
To be fair my mum would 100% do this for me without me asking if she thought she was helping my ‘advertising’ career. She probably doesn’t like him working his bum off back and forth to the rigs and running round after his bone idle wife when he’s back so wants to help him make social media pay again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pat and edgy here for the jolly, getting trollied, but should of brought a bloody brolly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a pile of tit.
Don’t mince your words Betty C 🤣
This made me howl!

Mrs Meldrum #61 Edgy’s pissed, Lee’s got a boner, they’ll never influence anyone to be a Lexus owner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
To be fair my mum would 100% do this for me without me asking if she thought she was helping my ‘advertising’ career. She probably doesn’t like him working his bum off back and forth to the rigs and running round after his bone idle wife when he’s back so wants to help him make social media pay again.

I get the distinct impression old Alison still treats Lee like he’s a 5 year old.

I mean, I know he LOOKS like a child and I know he ACTS like a child but come on, getting mummy to come on to Instagram to pose as an interested member of the public is really pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, mine would too! 🤣😂🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ I like his mum, of course she will stick up for him and I don’t blame her, his side of the family seem lovely. Plus he’s married to Edgy, I don’t care what they like to portray, I can imagine his mum having to bite her tongue a lot in regards to madams behaviour over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.