Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that convo going on on his story where rebecca is saying "But he's got a girlfriend" like what juicy stuff are they on about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If Edgy had been given a choice by Lexus to bring the kid's along she'd have said no😏
It's not really been a thing for kids. Not even the trips they did today. 😊

They'd have been better not posting at all rather than the tit they have done. It's looks such a let fis. Fantastic venue of there with mates or even a lot of people but have the rest of Europe reps for Lexus done a Brexit and partied elsewhere? This must have cost a packet for Lexus for what 6 adults (loosely described for the Meldrums and some kids from one couple? Weird as duck.
Hardly high end vehicle brand showing this bunch of cockwombles on the freebooze, its hilarious and not in a good way. The Meldrums manage to cheapen a lot they touch but Lexus has managed quite a bit on their own.

Liza realising she's on Pat's instastory and slowly backing off is brilliant πŸ˜‚
Lol, share on here. 😊

Liza realising she's on Pat's instastory and slowly backing off is brilliant πŸ˜‚
Lol, share on here. 😊
Yes, mine would too! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I like his mum, of course she will stick up for him and I don’t blame her, his side of the family seem lovely. Plus he’s married to Edgy, I don’t care what they like to portray, I can imagine his mum having to bite her tongue a lot in regards to madams behaviour over the years.
Yes mine would too but they wouldn't make it so obvious and in turn making me look pathetic. Just goes to show there's very few genuine comments on his post of another was FROM Banchory! πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No idea.
She probably thinks Chloe her best mate now.
Looking at pic reb looks older yet shes 12 years younger so many facial lines..

The oyster scene seemed stages to wind up tattle a she makes silly faces and laughs.
Lee looked like sad old man.

I have no idea what Lexus were trying to achieve we seen more of the event than the cars

Can i get a bingo point as the meldrums love a roaring fire.
Yeah the villa looks awkward af, esp when they start walking while waving their hands in the air

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hee hee I noticed Liza backing off and stopping when she realised Pat was filming her. Funny too as on her insta the day before they left Becs left comments.

Reactions: 6
Do you think lee has been drafted into this to do drone footage? One of the kids was lying on top of the car apparently being filmed by a drone. Would make sense why it’s his gig not hers

Reactions: 3
Yeah the villa looks awkward af, esp when they start walking while waving their hands in the air
Yip, Rebeggar keeping checking that Lee is getting the hilarity on film. So, they managed to get to London out to Ibiza for this.... Does this mean MrsM going to travel now to other wanky brand stuff? She couldn't even go herself to Aberdeen for the pork event 🀑🀑🀑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of the fastest moving threads in a LONG time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

welcome to bastard airlines....
Now boarding thread 61.... from Ibiza to Banchory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.