Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her smile and words say she likes the oyster her eyes are saying nope nope nope!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He might use that company to get paid through. I work for an oil & gas recruitment company and quite a few of our guys have companies where their wives are named, so long as he’s a majority shareholder which companies house doesn’t show
No he would have to change the company activity. Each company registered has to say what the company operations are, I’m sure whatever he does off shore wouldn’t be covered by ‘video production activities’ 😳

Reactions: 8
Her smile and words say she likes the oyster her eyes are saying nope nope nope!
What....the best things she has ever put in her mouth. Just gave me the dry boak 🤮🤢🤮. Trying to be edgy again Reb, totally not working.
Taken a screen shot of that to pass onto anyone that is stupid enough to work with you and the bath pose, from the introvert no less.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Very superficial but what on earth is she wearing. I would never ever turn up to a 5* press trip dressed like that? My husband would die if I dressed like Rebs. She likes to think she is so so classy but reality is the total opposite. We regularly travel with just hand luggage often for a weeks holiday and manage to take a fair amount with us. Why they heck has taken barely any clothes and all tat at that 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also Becky, maybe make it a little less obvious you are reading here,,,,,, your use of the 👌 emoji is quite vile and so obvious you are referring to what you've read here - the latest being the crappy weather being more bearable where you are 😴😴😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Well, If she’s got to chose between an oyster or Lee’s wee ginger pubed tadger going in her mouth it’s no doubt that she went for the oyster!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Do you know what at first I was a bit disappointed in what Mrs M and Liza were both wearing, very casual for a 5 star press trip but considering so far they have sat around a wet (although beautiful) villa eating oysters and pizzas I think they probably were okay with the more casual dress code!

• Haha
#61: Rebecca & Lee - still racists.

And slightly off topic, there was a woman here on tattle who gave birth to a very premature baby. How are you both doing?
I started reading here 5 days after her instagram apology, then with a newborn, and I remember getting really sad when I read about your premature delivery. I just think about you sometimes and hope you're well.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm absolutely disgusted with Lexus. They hold an event which could be seen as promoting drink driving, then fail to address the issue and delete comments on their Instagram account when questioned about it. I really hope the press picks up on it. They should be held accountable for their irresponsibility.

Reactions: 13
With respect to Chloe on the same trip. Its not really been something for kids has it? Though I think it very nice of her to initially refusing it on the basis of her child's birthday.

I wonder if it makes the Meldrums miss their kids AT ALL?

With respect to Chloe on the same trip. Its not really been something for kids has it? Though I think it very nice of her to initially refusing it on the basis of her child's birthday.

Doubtful dancing queen looks like shes having time of her life Chloe stories.
I guess lee was dad dancing elsewhere to dodgy music.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it all so bizzare, what the hell are Lexus hoping to achieve advertising wise?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I've emailed them. I've never contacted a company before but the car being associated with alcohol is a step too far. I pointed out our favourite racist vlogger while I was at it too

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I find it all so bizzare, what the hell are Lexus hoping to achieve advertising wise?
No idea.
She probably thinks Chloe her best mate now.
Looking at pic reb looks older yet shes 12 years younger so many facial lines..

The oyster scene seemed stages to wind up tattle a she makes silly faces and laughs.
Lee looked like sad old man.

I have no idea what Lexus were trying to achieve we seen more of the event than the cars

Can i get a bingo point as the meldrums love a roaring fire.

Attachments

• Haha

If Edgy had been given a choice by Lexus to bring the kid's along she'd have said no😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.