Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not have a mirror in her house? I know sometimes I plan an outfit in my head and it seems as if it would go together but when I actually put it on I look a state, I don't think Rebecca even knows what she looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She always looks a state!

So they are flying to London and then onto Ibiza later today so it’s going to be late in the afternoon/early evening before they even arrive in Ibiza. And looking at the flights today from Aberdeen - London there isn’t one until 2.15pm today so...... why are they at the airport so early?!!
Me time?

• Haha
What the duck is that denim shacket thing all about? Bewitched called, they want their look back.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I assume they have paid for their own flights....otherwise lee should be saying it’s gifted/AD 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She always looks a state!

So they are flying to London and then onto Ibiza later today so it’s going to be late in the afternoon/early evening before they even arrive in Ibiza. And looking at the flights today from Aberdeen - London there isn’t one until 2.15pm today so...... why are they at the airport so early?!!

On lees Instagram they are already on the plane so there must have been one earlier 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
On the news this morning they said Spain was very wet all this/next week. Ibiza looked colder than here!

• Haha
You guys making me chuckle

Reminds me of ET gone wrong with glasses and fave gifted hoody.

She's really milking that fat face dress and dragging down their brand.
Feel happpy for the kids getting a break

Lol at continued like shes never used fake tan she holds a long natural tan.
Do we think st Tropez is rain proof.

I'm confused if Lisa prideux is on same trip.
That would imply shes the infleunecers not the plus 1.

Books confessions of a sociopath how apt.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
They won’t arrive in Ibiza until 5ish Spannish time. Presumably they are staying until Sunday so they only really have tomorrow there, maybe a few hours on Sunday morning.

What a waste of time!

Reactions: 10
At first I was confused as to why she was buying a book to go on a bloody 2 hour plane journey and then it dropped that they’re flying to LONDON first to then fly to IBIZA?!

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I’d rather walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.