Mrs Meldrum #60 Edgy and Pat off to the sun, hurry up nana and take the feral one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this too. She’s out of them later in the vlog though... 😏
Also, why aren’t the “big girlies” making their own beds? They’re both more than old enough to have a go.
my 3 year old makes his bed in the morning mood depending it’s not the neatest but he’s 3 so he’s done a good job in my eyes

Reactions: 15
Omg, what a, bunch of legend bastards you are. Total tit day for me, come on here and literally laughing like mutley at so much of the posts today. That bastad bus @Moggy 😂😂😂😂😂! Then I thought I'm going end myself at @ZC772 and your 10 facts. 😘
You're all bloody brilliant, you've got more entertainment that APA could gift tickets for.
60 bloody threads on Dolly Dimple, unfucking believable!! Inchmarlo certainly has more tits than page 3 of the sun in its heyday. Cheers bastards.👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The bleeping grey/star jumper from next. 🙄

“It looks very Mint Velvet esque”

Oh duck off you pretentious wee twit. No, it looks like a bog standard £32 jumper from Next, the same as all the other jumpers they bring out every year. Name dropping an over priced brand just makes you look like a bleeping muppet. She clearly only “so so loves it” because she wants people to think it’s “Mint Velvet” - it could be the most hideous jumper on earth but she would still wear it if she thought it looked like it had a heavy price tag.

What a tosser.
I didn’t realise Mint Velvet was a fabric 🤪🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know a few folk are upset Poppy going to nursery but, I actually think it will be good for Poppy - to be around adults who will stimulate her face to face and not through a camera!! She will get interaction with other kiddies that, she clearly doesn’t get at home. And, she should be getting proper meals at nursery. I don’t think much of Rebecca, she’s sanctimonious and has no idea how easy she’s got it.
I know anxiety must be horrible, mental illness is horrific. I suffer really badly not with anxiety but other issues and, just fyi, boden is not the cure! Being so low you don’t want to be here is horrendous. If she really wants to talk about mental health, I think she’s going the wrong way about it. Just my opinion x

• Heart
  • Sad
The bleeping grey/star jumper from next. 🙄

“It looks very Mint Velvet esque”

Oh duck off you pretentious wee twit. No, it looks like a bog standard £32 jumper from Next, the same as all the other jumpers they bring out every year. Name dropping an over priced brand just makes you look like a bleeping muppet. She clearly only “so so loves it” because she wants people to think it’s “Mint Velvet” - it could be the most hideous jumper on earth but she would still wear it if she thought it looked like it had a heavy price tag.

What a tosser.
Since when did Grabby wear Mint Velvet? Don't recall her ever mentioning the brand before. Is she looking for a new brand collaboration? 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Oh dear ...I’m afraid i love Mint Velvet clothes! ( shuffles off....head hanging...!!)
In my defence I’m 51 not Reb’s age nor do I pretend to be something I’m not. She obviously wants a collab with Mint Velvet- really hope they don’t reciprocate because I like their stuff and don’t want her to spoil it!!
She really cannot be bothered with her kids can she? Unless they are bringing in some pennies. I take my grandson to his swimming lesson sometimes and have to entertain my granddaughter- its not always easy but Lordy it ain’t rocket science either!!!
Lazy doesn’t really begin to describe her...

Reactions: 17
Oh dear ...I’m afraid i love Mint Velvet clothes! ( shuffles off....head hanging...!!)
In my defence I’m 51 not Reb’s age nor do I pretend to be something I’m not. She obviously wants a collab with Mint Velvet- really hope they don’t reciprocate because I like their stuff and don’t want her to spoil it!!
She really cannot be bothered with her kids can she? Unless they are bringing in some pennies. I take my grandson to his swimming lesson sometimes and have to entertain my granddaughter- its not always easy but Lordy it ain’t rocket science either!!!
Lazy doesn’t really begin to describe her...
Mint velvet fan here too and like you I’m in my 50’s. I only buy in the sale as it is expensive otherwise and it isn’t a brand I would have thought would appeal to Grabby but then I thought the same about Fatface. Mint Velvet will be off my shopping list if they work with her

Reactions: 14
She's so so tired, you guys. So so tired she may send Pops to nursery 2 days a week. No fucks given for how Poppy feels about that. Gah.
It would be interesting to know how Poppy sleeps after nursery. Unless she's allowed a nap after pick up!

Reactions: 11
Another mint velvet fan. If they gift her I’ll be so peed off as I’m running out of shops as it is. At 43 I thought I’d be safe from her type of clothing. At 30 I wasn’t wearing Boden, or mint velvet I was still in topshop etc.

Reactions: 20
You know what I found weird in the vlog, apart from the bowl of soup her mum brought her round you don’t see beggy eat an entire thing that whole day. She’s still trying to polish off the morning smoothie after the adventure in the woods 😒 at 1pm... yet she wonders why poppy didn’t finish her breakfast or why she’s “so fussy” about what constitutes a snack.. and just on the snack, was that one little pack of fruit flakes to keep her satisfied till lunch when she ate a biscuit for breakfast? Why doesn’t she come back from the school run and give poppy some smoothie too? Make them both some cheese on whole meal toast? Offer something that will fill Poppy not just a bag of flakes fruit? Her need to be this teeny tiny oh so so petite wee wummin will have a detrimental impact on her daughters. There doesn’t appear to be a healthy relationship with food at all there.

Did she tag Mint Velvet in the vlog (I don’t know if it works the same as Instagram/Facebook!)? If so, I’ll be off to email them!

Reactions: 4
You know what I found weird in the vlog, apart from the bowl of soup her mum brought her round you don’t see beggy eat an entire thing that whole day. She’s still trying to polish off the morning smoothie after the adventure in the woods 😒 at 1pm... yet she wonders why poppy didn’t finish her breakfast or why she’s “so fussy” about what constitutes a snack.. and just on the snack, was that one little pack of fruit flakes to keep her satisfied till lunch when she ate a biscuit for breakfast? Why doesn’t she come back from the school run and give poppy some smoothie too? Make them both some cheese on whole meal toast? Offer something that will fill Poppy not just a bag of flakes fruit? Her need to be this teeny tiny oh so so petite wee wummin will have a detrimental impact on her daughters. There doesn’t appear to be a healthy relationship with food at all there.
I noticed this too. I know some people don’t do breakfast so wait a few hours to eat something. She should make a little less of that smoothie and finish it all in one go. She could easily give some to poppy (I don’t believe in liquidising meals for children tho, but if she is being fussy it may be a good way to get food in her quickly) those little fruit things I give my kids 5 mins before a meal if they are STARVING hungry just to keep them happy till dinner is ready. Not as an actual snack or “meal”
Snacks in our house consist of fruit, veg or yogurt. There is no other option I never give 100 choices. We all know kids they will never choose.. surely she knows this with poppy being her 3rd!?

I don’t believe poppy is suddenly “fussy” I think she is just testing her mum and she seems to just play along and give no boundaries to her .. for content probably.

I noticed this too. I know some people don’t do breakfast so wait a few hours to eat something. She should make a little less of that smoothie and finish it all in one go. She could easily give some to poppy (I don’t believe in liquidising meals for children tho, but if she is being fussy it may be a good way to get food in her quickly) those little fruit things I give my kids 5 mins before a meal if they are STARVING hungry just to keep them happy till dinner is ready. Not as an actual snack or “meal”
Snacks in our house consist of fruit, veg or yogurt. There is no other option I never give 100 choices. We all know kids they will never choose.. surely she knows this with poppy being her 3rd!?

I don’t believe poppy is suddenly “fussy” I think she is just testing her mum and she seems to just play along and give no boundaries to her .. for content probably.
I think it’s not that Poppy is fussy, she just can’t be arsed to prepare anything for her so reaches for the easiest most convenient thing! She said the bananas were going so she was popping one in her smoothie.. why not make some banana pancakes for poppy? Or banana muffins? She’s supposedly a stay at home mum. She has the time to prepare some snacks they can have through the week at home. Make some granola and get poppy involved..it’s not bleeping rocket science. This would be potential content for her to too.. easy snack ideas/things I can prepare with my toddler but instead she’d rather fanny around at the gym and film that instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Agree completely. She firstly offered her Skips. Crisps?! Just after 9 am??!! Then proceeds to pull pack after pack after pack of processed crap from the cupboard to offer her 2 year old child!!!! She's really unsophisticated and actually comes across as so uneducated and really not the sharpest tool in the box.

• Sick
Alas, as to never disappoint the readers, there she is having thrown on any kindly gifted tit that does not match whatsoever. So so trendy. So so much of a fashionista.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay before we get into the Ibiza chat...
What’s wrong with saying High School?? 😂 what else would you call it? Not sure if it’s just a location thing but literally all our high schools are called *insert town name* High School 😂 And I’m definitely not in America
And now I feel dirty for sticking up for her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 49678

And stopping off for a wee in the bushes on the way?!!

How many photos did she have taken of her wearing that bloody dress?! She seems to have one lined up for ever occasion.

And honestly- NO ONE CARES about your lame 48hr trip to Ibiza. It’s the middle of October, it’s out of season. It’s the most budget trip in the history of trips.

What’s wrong with saying High School?? 😂 what else would you call it? Not sure if it’s just a location thing but literally all our high schools are called *insert town name* High School 😂 And I’m definitely not in America

I say high school, I’m originally from NW Scotland. I’ve lived down south for donkeys and the majority of folk here say secondary school so possibly more a regional thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My husband is from north west uk and calls it high school.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.