Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fml. So Lee has been away a week (?), she definitely had a chunk of kid free time at the weekend, she’s been to the gym but is still ‘broken’. I’m not saying I never moan when husband is away but I don’t get the benefit of spending a weekday in the gym / drinking coffee and crying to my mates either 🙄. At this rate she’ll have Lee quitting offshore. They will be really screwed then...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You're tired and have broken out in spots because you're anaemic....take the bleeping iron tablets 🙄😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
HAHAHAHA she’s actually begging people to watch her most recent pile of crap vlog.

give it up Rebecca. You are tit at this. People don’t watch anymore because your content is AWFUL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you think anyone will point out that thousands if not 10s of thousands of her 'subs' cannot watch her crappy vlog as they don't exist. They are either bots or she bought them. She just has 0 realism or self awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You're tired and have broken out in spots because you're anaemic....take the bleeping iron tablets 🙄😬
im not giving her this excuse!!!! She’d love the concern and satisfaction from saying she has an illness.
shes NOT anemic 😬 she’s drinking spa tone ffs 😂😂
shes tired because she used to having Lee running after her, and she’s breaking out in spots because she doesn’t wash after the gym. 🤷‍♀️

click bait illnesses don’t wash with me, especially with Rebecca.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She's sulking, huffing and puffing.

Lots of new members on here just now, is she boring everyone over to tattle? 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think anyone will point out that thousands if not 10s of thousands of her 'subs' cannot watch her crappy vlog as they don't exist. They are either bots or she bought them. She just has 0 realism or self awareness.
If it’s just a hobby why care ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she is losing viewers the last thing she wants to do is beg them to watch her latest vlog. Saying goodbye and then suddenly jumping to the Q&A which is very badly edited. The main content being watching two 30somethings yawning - hardly going to encourage people to keep watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi ya bunch of bastards! Thanks for all the millions of messages today, I’m just so so bloody exhausted! I took the day off insta so look forward to my “day of moping, I’m not coping really miss Lee, no one to take photos of me needing a wee” vlog on Thursday.

Dumped the feral one with one of the bestest chums, hit the gym to flirt with Rami for a wee bit and pound the treadmill in my leggings which I’ll aff link later as so so many of you still message asking about these.

Met with bestest chum whilst littlest inconvenience had a six hour afternoon nap and just told her how hard my life is right now. I forgot to put the dump bag in the slow cooker, I had to go to a PT session, it’s been a week since my nails got done so I’ll be needing an appointment soon and still no one has sent me kindly gifted olaplex for my incredibly over-bleached and frazzled hair.

I’m just at breaking point. It’s fine for Pat, he’s off on the rig working 12 hour shifts which given his lack of effort in school he should be bloody grateful to even have a job at all the useless cocunt so I text him and told him this dreamboat has had enough and I’ve bought a cavapoo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
If she is losing viewers the last thing she wants to do is beg them to watch her latest vlog. Saying goodbye and then suddenly jumping to the Q&A which is very badly edited. The main content being watching two 30somethings yawning - hardly going to encourage people to keep watching.
Yeah not the best to direct people to... The title is dull let alone the subject. Rebeggar, dig out some of your better vlogs to tempt peeps....

Oh and on bbc1 Scotland at 10, programme about Aberdeen, the difference in wealth and poverty in the city. Blurb online says we're now the City with the MOST food banks in Scotland. 😔
It's only October... here's a suggestion. Unlike other influencers who'll jump on the bandwagon come Christmas. Go and feature that, this time just don't go empty handed and paid for like you did the last time. Lee is away, eek out your meals for the family and what you save buy and visit the food bank? 🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Imagine being one of the chums looking at their phone and seeing Reb calling. I don't know if I'd prefer being used to babysit so she can get a ramming or having to be the shoulder to cry on for the 'so so tired / if only Meld had tried harder at school / sole parenting'.
Thank goodness she is the kind of person who just gets on with things and doesn't like to moan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi ya bunch of bastards! Thanks for all the millions of messages today, I’m just so so bloody exhausted! I took the day off insta so look forward to my “day of moping, I’m not coping really miss Lee, no one to take photos of me needing a wee” vlog on Thursday.

Dumped the feral one with one of the bestest chums, hit the gym to flirt with Rami for a wee bit and pound the treadmill in my leggings which I’ll aff link later as so so many of you still message asking about these.

Met with bestest chum whilst littlest inconvenience had a six hour afternoon nap and just told her how hard my life is right now. I forgot to put the dump bag in the slow cooker, I had to go to a PT session, it’s been a week since my nails got done so I’ll be needing an appointment soon and still no one has sent me kindly gifted olaplex for my incredibly over-bleached and frazzled hair.

I’m just at breaking point. It’s fine for Pat, he’s off on the rig working 12 hour shifts which given his lack of effort in school he should be bloody grateful to even have a job at all the useless cocunt so I text him and told him this dreamboat has had enough and I’ve bought a cavapoo.
Howling!!!

I know we all have bad days, tired, etc but can anyone explain what she’s moping about? Like seriously have I missed something??
Is it all feral Poppy getting the blame?

She’s still fuming that SHE messed up and lost the cushy gifted life but let’s be honest even without #liftgate her ‘channel’ was going down the drain......full of ads & gym content that even sheep were fed up of. She made no effort and now she’s in a vicious cycle of feeling sorry for herself. She’s got a bloody easy life compared to most......

• Heart
Imagine being one of the chums looking at their phone and seeing Reb calling. I don't know if I'd prefer being used to babysit so she can get a ramming or having to be the shoulder to cry on for the 'so so tired / if only Meld had tried harder at school / sole parenting'.
Thank goodness she is the kind of person who just gets on with things and doesn't like to moan.
I would imagine her to be a very one sided 'friend', a bit of a self centred fun sponge.

• Haha
  • Heart
maybe now she will stop yawning so much in the vlogs 🤣🤣🤣
I mean, she is desperate for content 😂😂
didn’t Trisha Paytas upload a video of her having sex with a ghost....
rebecca, don’t do it.
but if you do, we’re gonna watch obvs 😆😆

I would imagine her to be a very one sided 'friend', a bit of a self centred fun sponge.
she would be the definition of a toxic friend/friendship.
she draining behind a screen, in real life 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.