Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never did get gifted the fire grate fireguard or wood burner they so so wanted.
Rather than buy anew mirrors lee sprayed it unfortunately the numpty sprayed the glass too.
So so so many people as about gallery wall of well out dated photos and cheap ikea frames.
Her free disenio and other tit prints such a interior inspo.
As went she boho coastal at her interior consultation.

She has no life outside tit tv shopping or ogling rami at the gym.
She's mentioned dump bags for the slow cooker a few times now, out the blue. I'm guessing she's setting up for a video. Getting people to ask what a dump bag is. FYI, if any sheep are here, Kerry Whelpdale did a video very recently on her channel about them. This is where Becky stole the idea!
Or from here, I’m sure @Pink flamingo suggested it the other day

Reactions: 9
She's mentioned dump bags for the slow cooker a few times now, out the blue. I'm guessing she's setting up for a video. Getting people to ask what a dump bag is. FYI, if any sheep are here, Kerry Whelpdale did a video very recently on her channel about them. This is where Becky stole the idea!
They are all copy cats they seem incapable of coming up with original ideas they just all follow the leader it’s incredibly boring and mostly pointless I realised this but it took longer than it should have I proved to myself that i can be easily led I wish I could say I sussed them out very quickly but I did not I got sucked in ! 😳

Reactions: 10
If there was ever someone who has no need for “dump bags” or a slow cooker it’s Rebecca Meldrum - she doesn’t work, she’s at home the majority of the day. She can/should be able to prepare and cook a meal for her & the family without the need to pre-prepare it or use a slow cooker.

and yes, she’s 100% using the “dump bag” term so that people ask what it means (“so so many of you have been asking about my dump and how I bag it up so I thought I’d do a video on it to show you all!!” - after heR chat about taking a shite in the cafe toilets this could actually be about her own dump or a freezer bag full of meat/veg!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Used to watch her vids but shes so unrelatable... acts like she is the only one on the planet with kids and kids that don’t sleep as perfectly as she’d like... got bored of her banging on about the size of her new driveway.. ‘so worried about the girls being able to go ALL THE WAY down our drive’ 🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They all watch American you tubers for ideas. The hack videos wind me up. They literally just prowl the Internet for common sense ideas and label them hacks. The same just go round and round you tube universe! God if I plagerised other people's work I'd be jobless so why do they all get away with it? Good job I did better than Lee in school eh?! 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They all watch American you tubers for ideas. The hack videos wind me up. They literally just prowl the Internet for common sense ideas and label them hacks. The same just go round and round you tube universe! God if I plagerised other people's work I'd be jobless so why do they all get away with it? Good job I did better than Lee in school eh?! 😉
There will be a video or post much like this coming up on mrs Meldrum soon I can almost put money on it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
couldn’t resist -what a horrible spoilt little madam she is and deleted this morning !
Apparently deleted? I refuse to watch. What kind of woman belittles her partner for all to hear/see? True colours are dark and murky, like her morals.

Reactions: 12
Exactly!!! Makes it even worse!!!! 🙄🙄🙄😭
Remember guyyyyysssssssssssss - the Meldrums are only tiny little hobbits - they only have little legs so to them it probably does seem like a really long driveway.
bodes well for Lee really, that small things seem larger to Rebecca 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've only just noticed that Becky has more instagram followers than Emily Norris but on you tube Emily has a huge amount more than Becky. Wonder why that is? It's not like Becky has lots of interactions on the gram.

Reactions: 5
I’d say followers have been bought, plus a load of hate watchers? Defo purchased though ..

Reactions: 12
She never did get gifted the fire grate fireguard or wood burner they so so wanted.
Rather than buy anew mirrors lee sprayed it unfortunately the numpty sprayed the glass too.
So so so many people as about gallery wall of well out dated photos and cheap ikea frames.
Her free disenio and other tit prints such a interior inspo.
As went she boho coastal at her interior consultation.

She has no life outside tit tv shopping or ogling rami at the gym.
Lee sprayed the glass??!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apparently deleted? I refuse to watch. What kind of woman belittles her partner for all to hear/see? True colours are dark and murky, like her morals.
Maybe there’s trouble in Paradise? Now, a divorce would give her content for yuuuuuuuuuurs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I much preferred her old house over this one. What was actually the issue with her old house for them to move. Or was it just a status thing?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.