Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her interaction is pretty bad, nearly 100k followers yet 40 comments on last photo and only 4K likes...then begs for people to watch videos.

Reactions: 11
Imagine being one of the chums looking at their phone and seeing Reb calling. I don't know if I'd prefer being used to babysit so she can get a ramming or having to be the shoulder to cry on for the 'so so tired / if only Meld had tried harder at school / sole parenting'.
Thank goodness she is the kind of person who just gets on with things and doesn't like to moan.
I'd definitley want to be used for babysitting! 😂 time with poppy planning how she could make her even more miserable! 😂👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think, going by last week's posts, that Tuesday is maybe Poppy's nursery day? So she has time to cry to her chums etc. Of course she could put that time to good use cleaning the house/prepping meals/sorting out "dump bags" (🤢) for the week. I'm all for self care of course, but sometimes getting ahead on the day to day things can be good self care as well, makes the other days easier

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think, going by last week's posts, that Tuesday is maybe Poppy's nursery day? So she has time to cry to her chums etc. Of course she could put that time to good use cleaning the house/prepping meals/sorting out "dump bags" (🤢) for the week. I'm all for self care of course, but sometimes getting ahead on the day to day things can be good self care as well, makes the other days easier
Yip, I’ve recently changed my hours which temporarily gives me one day a week at home ALONE (never had this luxury before!)
It would be lovely to go to the gym, get my nails done & catch up with friends but I spend it cleaning the house, ticking off deep clean jobs from my list and batch cooking meals. There’s still day to day jobs need done through the week but it’s so much more manageable having just one day to blitz it all.

Reactions: 14
Yip, I’ve recently changed my hours which temporarily gives me one day a week at home ALONE (never had this luxury before!)
It would be lovely to go to the gym, get my nails done & catch up with friends but I spend it cleaning the house, ticking off deep clean jobs from my list and batch cooking meals. There’s still day to day jobs need done through the week but it’s so much more manageable having just one day to blitz it all.
To me this is self care. Getting the house clean and organised, prepping meals, etc etc during school hours means I can relax in the evening. I even prep the kids after school snacks. Sure I could go gym, relax etc but i see it as get it all done during the day then I can have a lovely evening and relax. To me that is self care

• Heart
To me this is self care. Getting the house clean and organised, prepping meals, etc etc during school hours means I can relax in the evening. I even prep the kids after school snacks. Sure I could go gym, relax etc but i see it as get it all done during the day then I can have a lovely evening and relax. To me that is self care
Totally agree.
I think Rebecca’s problem is it’s been so long since she’s been in the position of being responsible for the day to day things she genuinely feels overwhelmed with the most basic tasks.
I don’t get how she can go from saying she’s over her funk and nailing life when lees away/so so much happier to tonight’s post in a week? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Totally agree.
I think Rebecca’s problem is it’s been so long since she’s been in the position of being responsible for the day to day things she genuinely feels overwhelmed with the most basic tasks.
I don’t get how she can go from saying she’s over her funk and nailing life when lees away/so so much happier to tonight’s post in a week? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Everything she posts - positive/negative- is posted to provoke a response from her followers. She knows exactly what she’s doing. To boost engagement when things are slow, the go to posts are either illness/trolls or a big announcement. She’s got naff all to come online and say/do so she plays the silent treatment card to reel all the sheep back in and then the money shot is the poor me pitty party card to keep the sheep in the pen dancing to her tune. She’s full of shite! She had a child free day today and spent it with Rami in the gym and then gossiping with her friends. She’s perfectly fine. Don’t believe the crap she spouts about feeling so so miserable!!

Anytime I get without both my girls at home, this is what I'm doing. One is now in school, which I'm hating because I miss her terribly, so me and the 2 year old so I do have more time then I did before but anytime I can get some alone time during the day, I'm prep, prep, prepping everything I can.

Also, did Reb and Lee really say that this isn't their forever house??? She's definitely said it is multiple times but I wouldn't be surprised if they've changed their minds. They've got such a big house, a big mortgage (she has said up to here eyeballs) and not a lot of security being out in the sticks and it'd be smart to move to a smaller house closer to town. 5 bedrooms is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Take a shot every time one of them yawns in the latest vlog....
Don’t do this. You will die.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s moping because she’s given birth to her biggest troll ever and she can’t just return her 😂
Poppy Meldrum, you legend. You’ve broken them. I haven’t heard a cheery “good morning, good morning” for yuuuuuuurs now 😂👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The kitchen plan they had was with Howdens and I would be extremely surprised if they gave the materials for free
They would still have to have a contractor fit and do structural work (they wanted the wall removed)
Plus Shady has made clear her feelings on the floor 😯.......the list goes on.......
So why was the kitchen renovation going ahead and then...it wasn’t? A company/companies definitely pulled out and left them in the lurch. MOD& FOD’s house has been renovated top to bottom by #gifted everything. Kitchen (all paid for) bathrooms, bedrooms (including spare) dressing room, they’ve barely put their hands in their pocket for a thing. MOD was showing her choosing wallpaper samples on IG a few days ago at £150 a roll. It’s obscene.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So why was the kitchen renovation going ahead and then...it wasn’t? A company/companies definitely pulled out and left them in the lurch. MOD& FOD’s house has been renovated top to bottom by #gifted everything. Kitchen (all paid for) bathrooms, bedrooms (including spare) dressing room, they’ve barely put their hands in their pocket for a thing. MOD was showing her choosing wallpaper samples on IG a few days ago at £150 a roll. It’s obscene.
That IS obscene!! Sickening in fact. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.