Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why was the kitchen renovation going ahead and then...it wasn’t? A company/companies definitely pulled out and left them in the lurch. MOD& FOD’s house has been renovated top to bottom by #gifted everything. Kitchen (all paid for) bathrooms, bedrooms (including spare) dressing room, they’ve barely put their hands in their pocket for a thing. MOD was showing her choosing wallpaper samples on IG a few days ago at £150 a roll. It’s obscene.
And to think the kitchen renovation would have probably happened by now.. all she had to do was properly edit 'that birthday vlog' correctly and she still would getting the freebies and the ads...

Now that is not us bastards fault is it as it's not our job to edit videos...

Reactions: 21
Is she still more self pity woe is me.
Going radio silent is trick she uses then says so so many if you guys are messaging me asking if I'm ok.
Think lees been away less than a week.
But her parents are away the same time and she has mouse the cat misbehaving.
I think though its nice to have space the size of that house to clean/tidy /organise must be overwhelming.
It's so dated always seems dark..we had our share dates kitchens and bathrooms in the past when when clean they look crap.
I'm not sure how they cope with that garden either.
They still not got big gates they wanted.
Reb said they had hundreds cameras thought they only had 3 and even cameras were gifted.
Dump bags sound so appetizing not.
I don't get why its hard spend 10mins chucking stuff slow cooker In morning she could pre chopped some things night before.
School runs in the rain are grim.
Driving a basic core s max.

Reactions: 12
She’s moping because she’s given birth to her biggest troll ever and she can’t just return her 😂
Poppy Meldrum, you legend. You’ve broken them. I haven’t heard a cheery “good morning, good morning” for yuuuuuuurs now 😂👍🏻
Lets not forget the morning carnage......”can I get a woop woop”.....😂👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think those pj bottoms were baggy, so she’s got her hand behind her back pulling them tight so we can see how so so so tiny she is..... FFS 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m no Mrs Meldrum fan and I agree with nearly 100% of the comments on this thread, but both arms are clearly in front of her body!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
dont get why she moans about lee being away and struggling to get to the gym or whatever else she wants to do , someone once commented they would love the time to be able to do what Rebby did,she replied it’s a about priorities! well yes, it’s easy to do that when she had a fulltime SAH husband! Not so easy now. This is why I will never feel sorry for her, she has zero clue about how the majority of mothers live/struggle/juggle/work.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
shes utterly delusional and so completely out of touch with reality that it’s almost sad.

Her list of “self care” activities really makes me laugh

“the gym” - the only reason this woman has ever set foot in the place is because she got the membership and her ongoing PT sessions FOR FREE!

“getting my nails done” - she gets her nails done FOR FREE!

“Taking a step back from social media”’- WHEN?!!!! She can’t even complete a whole Sunday away from it!

“Candles” - give me a bleeping break. 🙈

If this woman ever joins the real world and finds out the stark reality of REAL adult life she is going to have a shock. She’s a complete bimbo who just hadn’t got a clue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“that person”

She honest to god takes my breath away with her utter lack of awareness of what she is saying...

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Well, it’s those Bastards at Boden Fault!! If they had only #gifted her another jumper she’s have been fine!!!! #bodencuresanxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wondered how long before the anxiety card was played again!
The “my mental health took a real knock at the beginning of the year” comment. Is that “liftgate/casual racism” debacle or something else? I don’t follow her but read along here and view

Reactions: 10
“that person”

She honest to god takes my breath away with her utter lack of awareness of what she is saying...
I know!!! That is actually pretty shocking for a so say mummy vlogger to write!!! How many women/ mothers ( and men) who follow her suffer with anxiety? so they are ‘that person’ are they??? Bloody hell!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Also “taking a step back from social media”

No-one is pointing a gun to your head Rebecca 🤷🏻‍♀️ If it is causing so much anxiety delete all your media and get yourself a part time job??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.