Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrBull

VIP Member
Deer: MELD MELD MELD MELD MELD MELD

Reb: Yes?

Deer: Got a link for those leggings hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

montydonfc

VIP Member
Hi ya bunch of bastards! Thanks for all the millions of messages today, I’m just so so bloody exhausted! I took the day off insta so look forward to my “day of moping, I’m not coping really miss Lee, no one to take photos of me needing a wee” vlog on Thursday.

Dumped the feral one with one of the bestest chums, hit the gym to flirt with Rami for a wee bit and pound the treadmill in my leggings which I’ll aff link later as so so many of you still message asking about these.

Met with bestest chum whilst littlest inconvenience had a six hour afternoon nap and just told her how hard my life is right now. I forgot to put the dump bag in the slow cooker, I had to go to a PT session, it’s been a week since my nails got done so I’ll be needing an appointment soon and still no one has sent me kindly gifted olaplex for my incredibly over-bleached and frazzled hair.

I’m just at breaking point. It’s fine for Pat, he’s off on the rig working 12 hour shifts which given his lack of effort in school he should be bloody grateful to even have a job at all the useless cocunt so I text him and told him this dreamboat has had enough and I’ve bought a cavapoo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Abongo

VIP Member
I wasn’t going to share this on here but may be a blessing in disguise.
I tried to commit suicide last year. I had recently split with my sons dad and was finding life very difficult. My son is autistic you see and I Struggled with it. (Not in a judgmental way) He had a very close relationship with my ex (his dad) but I struggled. He went to stay with his dad after my failed attempt because I thought that was best at the time but now all I want is my little boy. I’m extremely happy and healthy now barring my son not being with me. He’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I get 3 days a week with him (not overnight) and it kills me. I feel like a mother without a child. A lot of my sons life is dictated to his dads rules etc and this is all because I (at the time) made a mistake. Reb, please if you’re reading don’t take any of your child’s needs for granted. I wish I had the same opportunities. You’re in such a lucky position. The thought of ironing people’s clothes gets me excited because it makes me feel like I’m mothering them. (That sounds ridiculous) but I know what I mean.
Sorry guys.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
3C2F2F21-DD4C-4462-A673-B76D364FBCF5.jpeg

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me.......
I want a golden goose daddy and I want it now!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Naysayer

IMG_20191009_172951_792.jpg

How professional. On the day you are doing an AD for wine you decide gin...nnn is your tipple. Daft cocunt!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Catwoman

VIP Member
Evening fellow tattler bastards. Been at work all day (under W in a dictionary Rebecca)... Anyhow, "just popped on" to IG before I came in here and yes, as I knew it her latest post has resulted in a few pages to catch up on which I will do but first my reaction to the news that Rebeggar has to go out of the country to escape the feral child to get a good sleep. 😴

1} let's not even go there with the description of 'press trip'... New name for offshore workies is it? 🤔
2) things must be bad if they're being advised to put everything against Lee. Hope your filling in your tax returns correctly matey?
3) who's Lee on a press trip for? The fucking Beano?
4) oocha, comments are low, that must sting, but engagement responses from the lazy bitch are in turbo 👀

Moaning about tiredness and your family then bleating on about a free trip next day... Not a fn clue.... You are pushing the business quicker down the plug than it already is. It is not relatable to your followers MrsM. Think about it?
But care we not at Tattle Towers, not a bastard amongst us would swap. 😛. At least you'll get a good night's sleep. That's what must have given Lee a chuffty posting a pic of his wife yesterday. The thought of a couple of nights in Ibiza with his babe. 🤮. But you wrote that post thinking of your very own crew of tattle bastards reading it didn't you Rebeggar? 😉

Off you popsy, we've read it and couldn't give a toss. You'll fuck this up too 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
“If you’d tried harder at school you wouldn’t have to work offshore”

WOW!!

Rebecca..WOW!

How about you get off your ass and get a job then he wouldn’t have to work offshore.

Idiot!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Rebeggar Here's a mindblowing parenting hack for juggling time with your kids and doing homework....less self care and more parenting!
Instead of desperately getting all the kids in bed as soon as possible so you can read Tattle, I mean watch trash tv and drink TV, try staggering the bed times.

Forego Poppys long nap and put her to bed at 7, spend some time with Favourite Florrie doing her phonics/reading then bed at 7.30.
Finally have some time just you and Safiyah till bedtime at 8. Once they're in bed get everything organised and tidied for the next day. You might manage a cuppa and a seat about 10pm but it means tomorrow will be organised, it'll give you more time to spend with the kids.

When you become a parent their needs come first. Not the gym, nails, shopping or posting on Instagram.

Check out Organised Motherhood for tips on how to be more productive. Then have a look at Mummy Monologue. Tanya also has three girls of similar ages as you, and a husband that has his own business where he works 12+ hours a day. She is a WORKING mum with a successful and intensive career that doesn't involve pimping out her kids privacy. She might inspire you to see how other non-lazy selfish parents manage it.

Btw a wee thought....Poppys behaviour? Maybe more to do with feeling unsettled due to changes in routine with new nursery and groups, while losing her main caregiver for 2 weeks. Feeling unsure and scared, so acting up. Put down the camera, actually think about someone elses feelings for once and look after your kids for f***s sake! It really isn't rocket science

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Iamnotahuman

Her going on and on and on about sleep deprivation does my head in - does she think she’s the only one! Yes it’s hard having to get up and function the next day and not be a complete zombie and look after your child, tiredness triggers 2-3 day long migraines for me and having a 2 year old yes I’ve been there! I even had glandular fever a couple of months ago but I just had to get on with it! I’d love my partner to be home for weeks at a time instead of leaving the house before we get up and often not coming home until our son is in bed. Also, and Maybe I’m just being over sensitive, but it’s baby loss awareness week this week and I just think of the hundreds if not thousands of women who would give anything to be in her position and would happily have a 1000 sleepless nights if it meant having a child to hold in their arms.
This 🙌🙌🙌
Without going into huge detail. My daughter passed away in my arms. I posted yesterday on my insta about #babylossawarenessweek
My daughter was full term and only lived 1.5 hours. To have her here and not sleep I’d give anything for..... I have gone on to have 3 more daughters 💕
This for me is the thing that REALLY started to annoy me about Princess Rebegger, she doesn’t realise just how LUCKY she is. I also have a daughter who is Autistic, so I KNOW what sleep deprivation is. NEVER EVER have I gone on social media to moan about not sleeping, Most people have to get up for work the next day not just piss about like her!!! She REALLY annoys me. And don’t get me stated on ALL the self care shit... ME ME ME ME
Sorry Tattle Bastards about the rant. Just had to say this. 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“If you’d tried harder at school you wouldn’t have to work offshore”

WOW!!

Rebecca..WOW!

How about you get off your ass and get a job then he wouldn’t have to work offshore.

Idiot!
Fucking hell

Coming from the 30 year old who has never had a job in her entire life!

get to fuck Rebecca you dumb twat. Looking down your nose at your own husband for the job he does to provide YOU with the lifestyle YOU want? FYI dear, there are thousands of people who would chop their arm off for a shot at an offshore job. Wind your neck in, you Never fail to make a complete arsehole of yourself.

Also maybe have a watch of the documentary that was on tonight about the collapse of Thomas Cook - 9,000 people in the UK are now out of work because of that, will you be saying the same to any of them who try to find work offshore?

Stick to what you are good at eh - nail polish and scrubbing your toilet, and be quiet when the grown ups are talking.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Your meant to keep a track of your child’s sleep patterns not write a list about your own actions throughout the night.
This is about Poppy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

MrBull

VIP Member
Title curtsey of this wee bastard 🙂 @MrBull

Thread #58 !!!!
So we’re already missing Lee and poppy is on the CBD 🤦‍♀️
well with a mother like YouTube super star Mrs Meldrum 😬 do we blame her 😆

Continue here 🙂
Hi guys. I’m so bloody proud. So so many of you have messaged me to say what a good bastard I’m being, telling me to keep my chin up, to keep being me and sharing my life as a bastard because it helps you all to be better bastards too. So yeah. Swipe up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
The only thing wrong with little Poppy is that she is looking for some love/attention/nurturing from her own mother. She doesn't try to hide her dislike for her online or in real-life. It's an amazing coincidence that her favourite is the spitting image of her, Poppy is a mini version of Lee, and she constantly seems to look down her nose at him!

Mrs Meldrum #59 She wanted baby no.3, was hoping for a mini-me, but feels lumbered with a mini-Lee!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I get the impression they don't argue because he just ignores her bad behaviour... If I said half of what she says to my hubby we'd be arguing a lot and we get on extremely well....
Lee obviously feels like he’s “done well” by “pulling a babe” like Rebecca, he sees her as nothing more than that. He’s the kind of doormat who will put up with her bad behaviour and shit attitude in order to keep her on his arm.
Can you imagine the uproar if the roles were reversed here and HE had said to HER “ well maybe if you had applied yourself more in school you’d have a decent job” - everyone would be going crazy.
Her whole personality is just awful. She’s so immature it’s almost painful to watch and the biggest laugh is that she just cannot see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Not having a pity party but I would love to see her try and cope a week in my life at times 😂. Either me or my husband are always at work, we have two kids and a dog. I've been at work since 7am today, finished and went straight to school for the kids. Came home, did homework, cooked dinner, washed up, cleaned the kitchen, put a fucking CANDLE on, showered us all and now I'm chilling for a couple of hours before it starts all over again tomorrow.

The candles on because my house smells like wet labrador, the shower was needed because someone pissed slightly on my arm at work today, the cleaning was NOT 'me time' but had to be done. God she makes me seethe, she has no idea. But atleast as I sit on my kindly financed sofa watching my credit card jobby TV i know we're the ones working to pay for everything we've got.

Sorry for the rant, dont comment on this thread much 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

montydonfc

VIP Member
Response from Eat Bells & Whistles....

Lee, you can eat balls for all I care... you two continue to try and play this game of selling the perfect brand Meldrum when in fact it’s shambolic. You strive to make people feel shit about themselves all the while encouraging them to partake in this non-existent lifestyle even you crave to have. You and Reb fucked it, and this bastard will continue to message every single brand you are ever associated with until you get that the mistakes and fundamental errors you have both made are not okay and you begin to take some actual responsibility for them.

*should add message was corrected from an aware to unaware*

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Iamnotahuman

Evening fellow tattler bastards. Been at work all day (under W in a dictionary Rebecca)... Anyhow, "just popped on" to IG before I came in here and yes, as I knew it her latest post has resulted in a few pages to catch up on which I will do but first my reaction to the news that Rebeggar has to go out of the country to escape the feral child to get a good sleep. 😴

1} let's not even go there with the description of 'press trip'... New name for offshore workies is it? 🤔
2) things must be bad if they're being advised to put everything against Lee. Hope your filling in your tax returns correctly matey?
3) who's Lee on a press trip for? The fucking Beano?
4) oocha, comments are low, that must sting, but engagement responses from the lazy bitch are in turbo 👀

Moaning about tiredness and your family then bleating on about a free trip next day... Not a fn clue.... You are pushing the business quicker down the plug than it already is. It is not relatable to your followers MrsM. Think about it?
But care we not at Tattle Towers, not a bastard amongst us would swap. 😛. At least you'll get a good night's sleep. That's what must have given Lee a chuffty posting a pic of his wife yesterday. The thought of a couple of nights in Ibiza with his babe. 🤮. But you wrote that post thinking of your very own crew of tattle bastards reading it didn't you Rebeggar? 😉

Off you popsy, we've read it and couldn't give a toss. You'll fuck this up too 😂😂😂
OMG... best line today....
WHO’S LEE ON A PRESS TRIP FOR.... THE FUCKING BEANO 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43