Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I much preferred her old house over this one. What was actually the issue with her old house for them to move. Or was it just a status thing?
There was absolutely NOTHING wrong with the other house. It was a lovely home for a family of 5. The only minor negative was that it was apparently near a main road and you hear traffic noise when out in the garden 🙄

Rebecca’s delightful Mother came on to tattle a few times and made some pretty ridiculous comments about it being a “cute little starter home” - the patronising old bag.

the move to Murder Mansion was 100% a status thing. Although I’m not sure how moving to an outdated and over priced house where a brutal murder took place, in a development of houses where the average age is 55 is a status move but hey,what do I know?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She truly is the gift that keeps on giving, her filter is 100% well and truly arsed.
Similar to the racist issue, there is no excuse for the latest YT video to be uploaded but again 100% proves how unprofessional she is as the comment on doing better at school should have been removed.
There is absolutely no consideration or thought given re the impact on her words, the people she could upset and insult.
Just wonder how Lee is managing this off shore. Rightfully so his colleagues should be giving him a right good ribbing as his wife has just insulted them and their intelligence.
Next time Reb, make sure you mouth is in the correct gear before opening and filming it

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
’Meld’ ‘Meld’ ‘Meld’ ‘Meld’ ‘where the f**k you gone’? 🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Im imagining a verucca salt foot stamp happening of "why doesnt anyone understand me" and " my life is soooo hard..ooo shiny nails"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s probably just had a really busy day... getting her nails done, anti frizzing her hair, dumping that bag in the slow cooker and filtering the tit out of her I need a poo pics!
getting a good hard ramming......
“Volunteering” at the school
Going to baby group
going to a cafe or garden centre

She’s just so so busy guyyyyys. Plus she’s just bloody knackered/so so tired/just exhausted because (I’m an not sure if she’s even mentioned this) Poppy isn’t sleeping very well.

👍🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her likes & comments are very low, for the followers she has.
I looked through her last couple of insta grid posts and there’s quite a few comments saying why doesn’t she just take P into bed with her, people who have had toddlers who don’t sleep, a woman saying if she has a busy work week it’s such a struggle to keep on top of it all.
I think even some of the sheep are beginning to see through her?

Reactions: 18
Rebecca where you at.....?
we’re bored....entertain us!!!!! 🤣🤣

Maybe she got her wish and she’s still asleep. 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reb speaks enough dump to fill many, many bags.
When Becky said she hasn’t had time to throw her dump bag...I thought she was on about nappy bags out of the window.
If it’s not one end it’s the other with that one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think P didn’t sleep last night and she’s not coping as she’s so so tired. Doing all this solo parenting! I reckon she’s in a foul mood. Those poor girls. I mean we all know she can’t stay off insta. Even switch off Sunday never happens. She’ll post at bedtime with ‘The Poor me’ shite!!

Reactions: 19
It’s psycho. Thank god she didn’t get a degree in psychology. That would have been money well spent 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Completely new to this whole family influencer debarcle.

Without boring you all to tears, I came across this strange creature after falling down the rabbit hole after reading the India Knight article over the weekend.

Every influencer must have a USP (Unique Selling Point), yes? What is hers exactly? What was it that sprung her from the Insta doldrums all those years ago? As I see nothing at all, zilch.

There is nothing that she has to offer on the global stage that is worth deepening her own mental health issues and the exploitation of her children.

Reactions: 34
God she’s hard work, her “chums” must find her very high maintenance.
What was she crying to them about? They all have young kids too, can’t be unusual to have an unsettled toddler. Or a husband that works away.
Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can’t cry troll...so I will just cry?

Exhausted but able to run as fast as I can.
Moping but able to flash the rings.

Oh Becky, I am exhausted just hearing you go on. Yeah, it’s true, I could just choose to not look at your Instagram and find someone who brings me joy, but likewise you could choose not to read this thread and choose one that brings you joy...start a MIC one in TV and Film maybe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.