Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noone in their right mind would let their child sleep in the day for 3 hours if they only slept for 30 mins at night.
I know. I'd struggle to sleep at night myself if i slept for 3 hours in the daytime. My little one was getting difficult to put to bed in the evening so i knew then she needed to drop her 1 hour afternoon nap.

Reactions: 12
I wish I would get sent free dresses too after uploading a video of me crying for having taken a dump - seems much easier than working the stupid hours that I do

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve been following this thread since DLP and love you all!! So not really a newbie, I finally joined so I could see the attachments easier than zooming in!! But I’ve got to say lee has posted that poppy is in bed?? So why do they both not just go to bed early to catch up on sleep if poppy sleeps well through the first part of the night? My youngest isn’t a great sleeper and yes it’s really hard but life still goes on! Such a self centred drama queen! I unfollowed a long time ago so I will watch their stories on stories.ig and follow their joke lifestyle through here! I never thought I could dislike someone I’ve never met but my god she has changed that!!

Reactions: 56
Can't believe how many times in the vlog poor Poppy had runny snot on her face. Bloody 'ell Grabeca and Pat put the camera down and wipe her nose!

Reactions: 31
Why don’t they just take it in bloody turns to catch up on some sleep if they’re that tired

Reactions: 22
I’ve been following this thread since DLP and love you all!! So not really a newbie, I finally joined so I could see the attachments easier than zooming in!! But I’ve got to say lee has posted that poppy is in bed?? So why do they both not just go to bed early to catch up on sleep if poppy sleeps well through the first part of the night? My youngest isn’t a great sleeper and yes it’s really hard but life still goes on! Such a self centred drama queen! I unfollowed a long time ago so I will watch their stories on stories.ig and follow their joke lifestyle through here! I never thought I could dislike someone I’ve never met but my god she has changed that!!
I can’t understand that either - if she goes down ok early evening, go to bed as well! Not saying they have to do it every night but if she’s so, so tired get an early night!

Reactions: 16
I can’t understand that either - if she goes down ok early evening, go to bed as well! Not saying they have to do it every night but if she’s so, so tired get an early night!
I guess would prove the 30 mins total sleep is a load of crap so they won’t! It’s like they have nothing else to film about! Idiots - the pair of them! I just feel sorry for P!! She will watch these back some day!

Reactions: 17
Can't believe how many times in the vlog poor Poppy had runny snot on her face. Bloody 'ell Grabeca and Pat put the camera down and wipe her nose!

It was the same with Florrie when she was younger - constantly had snot running out of her nose and they never seemed to wipe. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
That’s why I finally joined too and now I check here more than Insta/FB 🤣
That’s what I don’t get......all girls are in bed early. R has no job to be up and ready for so she can catch up with house stuff the next day.....just go to bed and sleep when P sleeps?!
I’m sure as parents we’ve all been there but most of us would be juggling a job too!
I still think it’s nowhere near as bad as they make out and I’m 99.9% sure it’s their own fault.

Reactions: 31
WHY was that tit show of a vlog not titled something like “Florence’s 5th Birthday”?? Oh yeh, cause that doesn’t include grabby. She really is the centre of her universe isn’t she??
Most people I know who have kids put them first and actually alter their lives to include their children. Reb basically thinks her children should fit in with her life and puts herself first ALWAYS!

It’s actually amazing how much I can’t stand someone I’ve never met. Well I did see the pair of them in home bargains one day and Reb was shouting on lee to come to heel. Not a surprise. She’s really just such an unpleasant person!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tattlers who are emailing Fatface and APA make sure it just isn't the box office/general addresses and is the press /Media contact as otherwise they won't get picked up.
She was wearing the FF dress the other day in stories when she was using the remote control ride in car with Poppy, I remember because at first glance I remember thinking check out Mimi all trendy trainers with a dress and then I realised when she got closer it was Reb.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sat in the Denburn car park crooning into her fancy new iPhone while poor S is sat being ignored. Hope she enjoyed her date night!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Honestly, you can see her itching to snap at Lee and stomp about in the vlog s but she tries to hold it in. On many occasions you see him try and laugh it off when she's telling him off but she would be fuming if he spoke to him that way. She really is extremely unpleasant isn't she. Imagine what she's like off camera though? Must be such a nice break though going offshore and not being spoken down to the whole time.

Have to say though credit where credit is due, she's finally listened to our advice. She's spent a long time now letting Poppy roam free downstairs while she does her make-up and fannies about. Poppy is safe and looks happy playing in one spot which is a win for me! I just hope she continues to keep her close while doing jobs and within eye distance. At this age it's just not right to let a toddler do as they please so please Rebecca let this be something you actually stick to for once 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 21
Someone has asked what press tickets mean and a reply saying freebie has been deleted!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She looked so poorly too didn’t she? Bless her, she’s so cute, Rebecca doesn’t deserve her 😢

Reactions: 7
Rebecca I beg you to have a tap to delete with your next photo. so the tit show (now literal) can finally stop and we can all at least assume those girls are the centre of your world!

Reactions: 9
I forgot to say what on earth is the deal with Grabecca and Pat sleeping in Poppy's cot?! She said it tonight on her vlog but I've heard them both sleeping in it before. Is that normal behaviour?
Is that Pat, Shady and the wee one all in the cot together?
At one time? 🤣🤣🤣
I know they’re hobbits but I actually thought the baby slept in a matchbox?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.