Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that massively irks me with the Fat Face post.. “picked up a few autumnal bits for the girlies”. duck off rebeggar. You’ve probably been given the chance to select some items as part of your partnership with them. It’s this fake ass selling like the time she just popped to Tesco for an onion.. I hate the fact these floggers get away with this. Making out like it’s a fellow mum recommending something when actually if it hadn’t been given for free she wouldn’t bother dipping her hand in the purse to buy it.

And just on Pat - why is he creeping about like a big bleeping weirdo while his daughters are hiding under the bed. Honestly he’ll be looking for folk to offer a dowry for his daughters at this rate. He seriously makes me shudder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
No wonder she used the filter dress is bloody horrid without the filter!!! Can see why they gave it to her for free!! 😂😂
BE9EF6AD-A579-4479-BBD7-220C98AA34C4.jpeg

She needs to stop bleaching her hair!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The filter makes her face look so greasey and oily too! That's the exact opposite of what I'd want

Reactions: 10
That dress looks like something Fergie would have worn for a royal visit in 1988.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Latest vlog should have been titled the pity party.... 🙄. Vlogging is such lazy content for the sheep.
Snappy witch tight enough 'will you just get her a snack
Lee'?'.... Anger issues? Poppy? Really? Ask yourself how you'd be feeling in your mood if you felt unwell?
He's taking the ill child for a mooch round the garden as Princess Pinnochio in such a mood and needs a break - duck me, you've said she's ill! You'll never manage a bloody dog Rebeggar 😔
Lastly, don't for duck sake take up event and party planning Rebeggar 🙄.

Right, watched it after 6...I'm I part of the bastards, the massives or the massive bastards, leave your comment down below, pmsl 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Cringest bit of the vlog was when they are walking through the woods and she says they are going to find a cafe so she can use the toilet. Basically saying she’s gasping for a tit and she’s going to dive into the cafe toilets to take a massive messy poo.

Seriously now - who in their right mind puts that kind of information out there like that?!

Gross. Keep it to yourself love.

Goes to show - she’s got naff all else to talk about apart from tit!
She has such a warped sense of life. Social Media has ruined her sense of reality. She has a phone addiction, a grossly inflated sense of self importance, self entitlement and self aggrandisement, severe detachment from her children and is a narcissist. It’s actually fascinating and horrifying to watch in equal measure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
No wonder she used the filter dress is bloody horrid without the filter!!! Can see why they gave it to her for free!! 😂😂View attachment 43671

She needs to stop bleaching her hair!!!
Sorry if anyone has this dress or even likes it but i think it's bloody hideous and most definitely doesn't go with trainers. My husband says it looks camoflauge into the blue bush. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cringest bit of the vlog was when they are walking through the woods and she says they are going to find a cafe so she can use the toilet. Basically saying she’s gasping for a tit and she’s going to dive into the cafe toilets to take a massive messy poo.

Seriously now - who in their right mind puts that kind of information out there like that?!

Gross. Keep it to yourself love.

Goes to show - she’s got naff all else to talk about apart from tit!

Only just now realised you can do different emojis - good time to discover the sick emoji!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sorry if anyone has this dress or even likes it
No, if anyone does own it you’re doing them a favour here,
sometimes tough love is the only way.
It’s tit.... bin it 😂😂

Two and a half pop tarts for breakfast ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH REBECCA.
seriously does she screw herself over just so she can moan and rant..!?

Are you cute/are you good/are you naughty
oh do kindly duck off rebecca and get a new set of questions for the poppy-prop

Go upstairs and get pretty dresses on......” that’s for the gram/vlog right!?
How bleeping sad.

B419439D-CE3A-45A3-A3F2-2CB90EB7F211.jpeg
I’m not sure how much my children will feature on my channel/socials anymore....
- the ghost of Rebecca past -

Looks like she’s part of the brand now. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aw how nice...S is now part of the "press ticket" gang. What publication does mrs m work for again??🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tap to tidy.
Oh my heid. It’s called kids playing.
What does she want? A flipping well done.

• Haha
Once again flogged tree tickets. APA, a lot of locals can't afford the theatre that's why you're giving tickets away. But to greedy undeserving counts like her? Disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I forgot to say what on earth is the deal with Grabecca and Pat sleeping in Poppy's cot?! She said it tonight on her vlog but I've heard them both sleeping in it before. Is that normal behaviour? I find it a bit strange adults sleeping in beds designed for babies/toddlers. I can say i have never slept in my childrens cots (there's now way I'd get in and out) and if ever they were restless or ill I'd take them into our bed.

Also the way she went on about going to 'an event' at Jo Malone. I had an email with an invitation to 'an event' at John Lewis, does that make me special?! 🤣

No, if anyone does you’re doing them a favour here,
sometimes tough love is the only way.
It’s tit.... bin it 😂😂

Two and a half pop tarts for breakfast ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH REBECCA.
seriously does she screw herself over just so she can moan and rant..!?

Are you cute/are you good/are you naughty
oh do kindly duck off rebecca and get a new set of questions for the poppy-channel-prop

Go upstairs and get pretty dresses on......” that for the gram/vlog right!?
How bleeping sad.

View attachment 43701
I’m not sure how much my children will feature on my channel/socials anymore....
- the ghost of Rebecca past -

Looks like she’s part of the brand now. 😐
Those glasses are something else....

• Haha
Whether it’s free or not I think it’s nice that S is getting the chance to go and do something grown up. I hope they enjoy there 1:1 time together.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.