Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That rant.....FFS!!! 🙄🤬
Welcome to the real world Rebecca, actually not really, most of us deal with partners working long hours whilst also juggling a job ourselves!
Struggling with all the plates, how about you use Poppy’s nap to actually clean/prepare dinner/iron instead of watching crap tv with a cup of tea?? You get to go to the gym and hair & nail appointments that would be a luxury for most mums.
Poppy’s sleep could be easily sorted but she’s too self centred and lazy. Settling her 4 times before 9 should tell you she napped too long and isn’t ready for bed......or that you’ve took our comments on board about how P seems to sleep fine until later in the night and you’re making a point?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just because you don’t do controlled crying doesn’t mean you are thick or lazy. Many parents simply do not want to.
To give another option- gentle sleep training for 3 weeks MINIMUM and they will crack this terrible habit !
I had to do this with my eldest when he was one. It’s hard and tiring yes but in the long run it pays off - he now sleeps 7-7

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has, she ranted on stories or just in that post? What's up? Did she only score a 5 in Lee's online vote?
I don't know what anyone would hope to gain from posting like that? Surely it's best keeping it offline? Anyhow, not a lot of feedback in comments. Zzzzz

For the love of god, will someone please gift this poor woman a holiday!!!
No way! She'd be insufferable. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#58. Proppy won't sleep, but the Ad's won't keep. Look out its Milky McLee to the rescue!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread
Poppy is still not sleeping though the night, and the man in the trees with the chocolate is giving me a fright

#58 Hey sheepies rate my wife, this kinder chocolate is giving me life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread
Inchmarlo babe is a ten, but will she get to sleep again?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.