Mrs Meldrum #57 Librarian said no, doctors are too slow, when will sheep realise, the "trolled" is really the troll?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's ridiculous how they will climb into a cot with poppy but not just bring poppy into their bed. I get cosleeping isn't for everyone, I only do it if it's a rough night but surely it's better than what they claim to be doing each night

Reactions: 24
I forgot to say what on earth is the deal with Grabecca and Pat sleeping in Poppy's cot?! She said it tonight on her vlog but I've heard them both sleeping in it before. Is that normal behaviour? I find it a bit strange adults sleeping in beds designed for babies/toddlers. I can say i have never slept in my childrens cots (there's now way I'd get in and out) and if ever they were restless or ill I'd take them into our bed.

Also the way she went on about going to 'an event' at Jo Malone. I had an email with an invitation to 'an event' at John Lewis, does that make me special?! 🤣

Those glasses are something else....
To be fair, Im not sure how many Tattlers husbands could physically fit in a 2 year olds cot. I know mine couldn’t as he’s not a tiny hobbit man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I forgot to say what on earth is the deal with Grabecca and Pat sleeping in Poppy's cot?! She said it tonight on her vlog but I've heard them both sleeping in it before. Is that normal behaviour? I find it a bit strange adults sleeping in beds designed for babies/toddlers. I can say i have never slept in my childrens cots (there's now way I'd get in and out) and if ever they were restless or ill I'd take them into our bed.
Because they’re both so so teeny tiny they can fit into cots 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
How on Earth can they clamber into Poppy’s cot?! And whyyyy? I know they are both tiny wee hobbits but come on now!!!

Haha creasing at her trying to make out the Jo Malone event was something exclusive - “I was invited to an event/I got a goody bag”

Piss off would ya, it was a promo event that was available to anyone on the sodding Jo Malone mailing list! It was not an exclusive event/was nothing to do with being an “influencer”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really don’t understand why they don’t bring her into bed with them. Yes it’s a bit of a pain but if it means that everyone gets some sleep then why not?! We went through a few months when my daughter was that age where she was in our bed most nights at least for part of the night and it was a squash but much less hassle than trying to get her to stay in her room on her own!

How on Earth can they clamber into Poppy’s cot?! And whyyyy? I know they are both tiny wee hobbits but come on now!!!

Haha creasing at her trying to make out the Jo Malone event was something exclusive - “I was invited to an event/I got a goody bag”

Piss off would ya, it was a promo event that was available to anyone on the sodding Jo Malone mailing list! It was not an exclusive event/was nothing to do with being an “influencer”
And she said “usually when I get invited to events they’re in London so I can’t go”, like she’s a bloody big shot...this was a mailing list promo night you absolute walloper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I go to a lot of APA performances, and the fact she's being sent for free really winds me up!!!
I contacted them last week to tell them I was disappointed - haven’t heard back, but I’ve told them again today and will keep telling them until they acknowledge it 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
‘Annie’ is coming to a nearby town. I looked into going and it’s so expensive! I can’t believe theatres will just give free tickets to people who can easily afford their own. Ugh.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
The only part of MORE free tickets that isn’t enraging me is that S is getting a little treat, yes it’s free and yes mummy would probably rather have FloBellw Favourite there but I hope wee S has a nice time and feels a bit special for once x

Reactions: 24
The only part of MORE free tickets that isn’t enraging me is that S is getting a little treat, yes it’s free and yes mummy would probably rather have FloBellw Favourite there but I hope wee S has a nice time and feels a bit special for once x
That’s true - and a positive ‘ginger’ role model for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cringest bit of the vlog was when they are walking through the woods and she says they are going to find a cafe so she can use the toilet. Basically saying she’s gasping for a tit and she’s going to dive into the cafe toilets to take a massive messy poo.

Seriously now - who in their right mind puts that kind of information out there like that?!

Gross. Keep it to yourself love.

Goes to show - she’s got naff all else to talk about apart from tit!
Yes! I stopped watching at that point. That was too much oversharing. I don’t want to know that you’re away to do a crap in Costa.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s a sneaky little snake imo, just biding her time thinking she will get back to all the big brand deals!

Reactions: 23
I'm not saying that P is a good sleeper but i don't think its what she makes out. Surely the first thing anyone would try if there child wasn't sleeping at night would be cutting out naps. I can't believe she wishes they'd find a problem. You'd be wishing it was just a phase and she'd grow out of it. My second child has additional needs and only slept 2-3 hours a night for years, he's still not a great sleeper but thankfully knows now not to run riot round the house when he's awake i night. I truly sympathise with anyone whos child doesn't sleep as it affects the whole household.
Noone in their right mind would let their child sleep in the day for 3 hours if they only slept for 30 mins at night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Once again flogged tree tickets. APA, a lot of locals can't afford the theatre that's why you're giving tickets away. But to greedy undeserving counts like her? Disgusting.
This makes me so angry have just emailed APA!!

Reactions: 20
Do you know what, i actually do get the relief she probably feels when poppy has a mammoth nap. Especially if her night sleep has been disrupted and she has been full on. However, she needs to sleep train her to a certain extent. Good routine day and night and stop the naps. Its not good for any of them to be so tired and ratty with each other and it certainly isnt a 2 year olds fault. No 2 year old is naughty or bad to the bone and it is frankly just sad that she feels that way.

Reactions: 25
But would there have been a lovely treat to make her daughter feel special if she had to pay for the tickets? Or would Safiyah have been at home in bed for 6:45 with her two little sisters... it’s not that wee girls fault in the slightest but how sad the only time your Mum has a “special treat” with you is when it’s something she’s got for free.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
What a shame that the only time she takes Safiyah to do anything together is when she is promoting something for free.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
But would there have been a lovely treat to make her daughter feel special if she had to pay for the tickets? Or would Safiyah have been at home in bed for 6:45 with her two little sisters... it’s not that wee girls fault in the slightest but how sad the only time your Mum has a “special treat” with you is when it’s something she’s got for free.
No there wouldn’t. I specifically remember her posting before about how S was desperate to go back to a show (after they had been to a *press ticket show) because I had recently found Tattle and remember thinking well the wee soul won’t be going again until mummy is gifted more tickets 😔

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.