Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently we’re a team of Bastards 😂😂😂 Surprised you wrote that so small Becs... usually small writing like that is saved for your Aff links 😂
Because we all know how “engaging” with us worked out for you last time Reb! #nofucksgiven ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because we all know how “engaging” with us worked out for you last time Reb! #nofucksgiven ✌
Exactly. Had she engaged with us at the time of the DLP boob, had she explained and apologied properly instead of delete, block, ignore, cry troll then maybe she wouldn't have to spend the night of her daughter's birthday posting AF links to earn some dollar.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Slush puppies usually bought by the high school kids, not 34 year old men! Wonder if their car was at the garage today, sure there is one near that park
He just needs his bleeping scooter now to finish off the look, absolute weapon he is 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Florries hair is in desperate need of a trim. The ringlets look straggly and messy these days. It was georgeous when she was younger and it was shorter.

Reactions: 14
That video 😂😂😂😂
What a bleeping neep. Driving into an old folks home. Oh my heid!! She's such a prissy madam, pouty, shouty mum.
Jeez, talk about helping mummies to be feel reassured about pregnancy and labour. duck me, could she moan about much else? Whiney face.what a celebrity eh? Pregnant people, pregnant persons?? 🤯 Pregnant women ffs!!
I really don't think I've ever come across anyone so so wrapped up in herself she's like a bloody burrito! Worried about her hair back then?? 😂🙄

and another moaning mother to be update ...how dare the midwives not give her priority over all other "pregnant people 'in Banchory.😂😂😂

Question.... Did they have a home birth with Florrie? 🤔
Exactly. Had she engaged with us at the time of the DLP boob, had she explained and apologied properly instead of delete, block, ignore, cry troll then maybe she wouldn't have to spend the night of her daughter's birthday posting AF links to earn some dollar.
i found that so awful so much she could have posted , ie the girls singing happy Birthday but no not our begga aff links well if she had to buy presents this time she will need to recoup her losses vile woman her calling me a bastard is a fine by me rather that than a greedy , moaning misery , scrounging lazy spoiled brat

Imagine your priorities on your child’s birthday are to call people bastards and to share affiliate links to cheap bits of tat in the hope you make a couple of measly quid from it...

I mean I’m sure brands will be beating down whalars door to work with this relatable “mummy vlogger”.

Reactions: 32
i found that so awful so much she could have posted , ie the girls singing happy Birthday but no not our begga aff links well if she had to buy presents this time she will need to recoup her losses vile woman her calling me a bastard is a fine by me rather that than a greedy , moaning misery , scrounging lazy spoiled brat
So basically they didn’t hear the midwife and were not stood up at all!! Bloody hell, not accepting blame since 1989!! (Y/T vlog ‘stood up by midwife’)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
All this casual racism is getting beyond a joke. They may have been phrases more commonly said in the past but why oh why not educate yourself and be a better person!

Ongoing ignorance just demonstrates a lack of of intelligence and the true personality of a person. Some people clearly do not care how their words make others feel.

Hardly the kindness she continually bleats. But I forgot--- she wants everyone to be kind to her but couldn't give any f*@ks about anyone else.

Reactions: 18
All this casual racism is getting beyond a joke. They may have been phrases more commonly said in the past but why oh why not educate yourself and be a better person!

Ongoing ignorance just demonstrates a lack of of intelligence and the true personality of a person. Some people clearly do not care how their words make others feel.

Hardly the kindness she continually bleats. But I forgot--- she wants everyone to be kind to her but couldn't give any f*@ks about anyone else.
That's probably been the most truth she's communicated. No duck's given.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone said no yet to her question re the filter ! Pretty sure all the No’s will be blocked like the question about Vlogs!

Does anyone have a screenshot of Grabby’s ‘heartfelt apology’ for the racism incident from when it was first posted? I’ve just had a look today and I’m sure it has been rewritten. Sneaky so and so
Even the apology contains obvious lies. When she was made aware she didn't just remove it. Hours later she re-uploaded with music covering the offensive comment. The video wasn't removed until days later

Reactions: 13
Even the apology contains obvious lies. When she was made aware she didn't just remove it. Hours later she re-uploaded with music covering the offensive comment. The video wasn't removed until days later
Yip, but she leaves the statement of lies up on her grid so if any sponsors question her in the future, it LOOKS like she's innocent. Rather than ignorant. She behaved terribly, very unprofessionally and with huge immaturity over the whole thing.

• Heart
Correct. She also replied to someone who mentioned it with “bad taste” not “I’ll take it down asap I’m so sorry” between it being brought to her attention she posted a 0no fucks given T-shirt” on insta and used a black women as a shield of “I’m not a racist look I have black friends” she then dubbed crappy music over it and then.. 5 days later she took it down. Absolute disgrace of a women. All she needed to do was take it down immediately and then post on YouTube and insta why she has taken it down and she is sorry for any offence caused.

Useless twit bag

Reactions: 21
Florries hair is in desperate need of a trim. The ringlets look straggly and messy these days. It was georgeous when she was younger and it was shorter.
It would so much nicer a good few inches shorter, like just on her shoulders. It’s too long for her height. But what Florrie wants, Florrie gets, I think!

So sick of the faces she pulls when poppy makes a noise, she comes across as such a nasty cow, probably a right patronising, smug b*tch in real life. I really don’t know why anyone follows her, she’s vile.

Reactions: 23
Ok, what is the big deal with your page having a "theme". I dont understand? Is it cos now she is just her natural shade? She looks older with the tango glow.

Correct. She also replied to someone who mentioned it with “bad taste” not “I’ll take it down asap I’m so sorry” between it being brought to her attention she posted a 0no fucks given T-shirt” on insta and used a black women as a shield of “I’m not a racist look I have black friends” she then dubbed crappy music over it and then.. 5 days later she took it down. Absolute disgrace of a women. All she needed to do was take it down immediately and then post on YouTube and insta why she has taken it down and she is sorry for any offence caused.

Useless twit bag
If she had acted the way this edited post says she did and actually written this at the time she would not be in the position she is in now. She would still be pulling in the brand work and getting all the freebies.

I miss my filter, should I bring it back? 15 mins later... woop there it is! 🙄

Oh, and there's no way on this planet she could be arsed to specially buy decaf tea bags for poppy! 100% been given normal tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.