Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Florrie looked thoroughly miserable in that ski holiday. She really did. That dull bastard of a complex with cake shops they could only afford to look at and trudging through friggin snow all day every day. The kid was living her worst life. Keen skier my arse luv 🙄
It's such a random and irrelevant comment to make....she might have well said "keen to play with her bucket and spade at the beach", or "keen to go camping" - its something the kid has done once a year, or once in her lifetime.
Its obvious touting a free holiday and using her daughter as bait
She'll stop at nothing!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I thought Florrie looked thoroughly miserable in that ski holiday. She really did. That dull bastard of a complex with cake shops they could only afford to look at and trudging through friggin snow all day every day. The kid was living her worst life. Keen skier my arse luv 🙄
I thought that too she pressed her face against patisserie window lovely cakes but her parents had no money.
She was dumped in childcare with strangers and neither of her sisters were were different groups.
She looked cold fed up and nervous on family slopes
She missed the quaint boring village and the piste basher.
Dident reb push her down nursery slopes and disregarded ski instructors orders.

You guys crack me up so funny.
Shes such a passive aggressive snob.
I expect new car turn up soon she hates the s max. It is weird they never had any parties school freinds.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She did talk about talking both the 'big girlies' to skiing lessons but don't think anything make of it.

I think F was as keen on skiing as she was on glacier cherries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She did talk about talking both the 'big girlies' to skiing lessons but don't think anything make of it.

I think F was as keen on skiing as she was on glacier cherries.

S & F did go to a few ski lessons at the dry slope prior to the ski holiday, I remember her making a song and dance about it because they were in separate groups to start with and S only got to go down the slope once and she was bleating on saying she thought that was crap and a waste of money etc so she then asked for S to be moved into F group (with all the 4 year olds 🙄)

Reactions: 9
Just caught up on latest vlog.
Stood out to me that P thought S was naughty but not F. Even Poppy notices the differences.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If you have a 'whole army of bastards', wouldn't you start to consider maybe what you had done to create such a large following of hate?

Mrs M, you really don't help yourself ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s so so obvious how much she favours Florrie. That latest story. She’s never like that with Safiya. Her whole tone, body language etc. Even when she tries hard to prove the trolls wrong and be like that with the other two you can see it’s not genuine like it is with Florrie belle. For the love of god Reb, be more aware of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Belter Bastard Crew 🙋🏼‍♀️ Here!
That’s a peach of an insult. If I wasn’t so ruddy exhausted I’d laugh out loud.
I’m attempting Meldrum speech. We could probably write a dictionary soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Such a lovely way with words for a mummy vlogger 🤩🤩🤩

Belter Bastard Crew 🙋🏼‍♀️ Here!
That’s a peach of an insult. If I wasn’t so ruddy exhausted I’d laugh out loud.
I’m attempting Meldrum speech. We could probably write a dictionary soon
Cucunt, hobbit, medlrum.... 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is Rebecca Meldrum TROLLING me!

I’ll take being a bastard over being a racist any time.

Laughing about gollywogs.
Laughing at a KKK joke.
Calling a messy room a “Chinese laundry”.
Saying her children “throw a Paddy”.

That’s just the bits I’ve seen, who knows what they say off camera.

It’s vile. The worst thing about it is that she doesn’t even see how vile it is, she’s just the victim.

Reactions: 28
So Mrs M you can call people whatever you choose but if anyone calls you anything they are trolls??!!!!! Please go away you have just proved how very messed up you are!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So Mrs M you can call people whatever you choose but if anyone calls you anything they are trolls??!!!!! Please go away you have just proved how very messed up you are!
Oh you don’t even have to call her anything, you just have to disagree with her opinion or call her out for not disclosing ads or racism and you’re trolling her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s so so obvious how much she favours Florrie. That latest story. She’s never like that with Safiya. Her whole tone, body language etc. Even when she tries hard to prove the trolls wrong and be like that with the other two you can see it’s not genuine like it is with Florrie belle. For the love of god Reb, be more aware of it.
She’s a narcissist and florrie looks just like her, she was always going to be her fave child.!

Reactions: 17
Okay then, hands up who wants to be girl boss of the nasty basty gang? She's the girl boss of her girl gang 😂😂😂😂 or should we call ourselves a TEAM I wonder 🤔
I will contemplate my bastardnish whilst she 'doesn't engage'... Yeah righ enough Rebeggar... You never engage with tattle...

Changing the subject, that birthday post was OMG so so different from the others. Hideous.
I thought her team was her family or the team she has that reads through her DMs and comments for her...I thought it was harsh that she referred to her family that way, they are the ones she doesn’t engage with right?
Tattlers get more attention than the two year old crying out for her mummy to look away from the camera and she barely acknowledges her poor mother who is helping out.

Also ‘I have’...not there is/are...wow, you don’t own us Becky, nor are we exclusive to you!

Why is Rebecca Meldrum TROLLING me!

I’ll take being a bastard over being a racist any time.

Laughing about gollywogs.
Laughing at a KKK joke.
Calling a messy room a “Chinese laundry”.
Saying her children “throw a Paddy”.

That’s just the bits I’ve seen, who knows what they say off camera.

It’s vile. The worst thing about it is that she doesn’t even see how vile it is, she’s just the victim.
Becky did tell Lee it’s not PC to to imitate the Indian accent though but jokes about Gandhi are fair game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.